Verizon / Bell Atlantic — identy theft
This collection agency is robbing millions of people and harassing innocent citizens and is there someone in our nation to investigate this fraud?
President of Afni, Inc.
Ref: Collection agency Account Number # [protected]-02
I received a letter from a collection agency called Afni, Inc. alleging that I owed $458.81 (Service provided during May 20, 1998- March 28, 1999) at Woodhaven, NY 11421. Collection ordered by Verizon and Bell Atlantic). We never lived in NY state.
Verizon and Bell Atlantic and AFNI, Inc took 10 years to report this crime to us? Why could not they warn us earlier so that this case could have been investigated sooner and the criminal could have been identified and punished?
Obviously, some one (illegal immigrant or criminal in NY state) has stolen my identity (SS# and my name).
I consider that Verizon and Bell Atlantic and AFNI, Inc are all partners in a serious identity theft crime. They are accountable for my losses of identify theft. Why Bell Atlantic /Verizon could they not use a simple form for each the new service requester. From where and who has moved from where to track the criminals? Every one must be asked to fill a form so that this type of crime could be prevented in the future.
Verizon and Bell Atlantic and AFNI, Inc and police and government agencies must investigate this case and millions of others, I am sure that some has used my identity for many millions other wrong doings. Our nation is harboring 20 million illegal criminals in our great nation.
I would request the Police and government agencies to investigate this and other cases So that the criminals could be identified and penalized severely. It is possible that our info ahs been stolen from a hospital reports in NY city?
Naresh Chand W:[protected] H-[protected]
More Verizon / Bell Atlantic Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints