Verizon / Bell Atlanticidenty theft

N

This collection agency is robbing millions of people and harassing innocent citizens and is there someone in our nation to investigate this fraud?

President of Afni, Inc.
Ref: Collection agency Account Number # [protected]-02

I received a letter from a collection agency called Afni, Inc. alleging that I owed $458.81 (Service provided during May 20, 1998- March 28, 1999) at Woodhaven, NY 11421. Collection ordered by Verizon and Bell Atlantic). We never lived in NY state.

Verizon and Bell Atlantic and AFNI, Inc took 10 years to report this crime to us? Why could not they warn us earlier so that this case could have been investigated sooner and the criminal could have been identified and punished?

Obviously, some one (illegal immigrant or criminal in NY state) has stolen my identity (SS# and my name).

I consider that Verizon and Bell Atlantic and AFNI, Inc are all partners in a serious identity theft crime. They are accountable for my losses of identify theft. Why Bell Atlantic /Verizon could they not use a simple form for each the new service requester. From where and who has moved from where to track the criminals? Every one must be asked to fill a form so that this type of crime could be prevented in the future.

Verizon and Bell Atlantic and AFNI, Inc and police and government agencies must investigate this case and millions of others, I am sure that some has used my identity for many millions other wrong doings. Our nation is harboring 20 million illegal criminals in our great nation.

I would request the Police and government agencies to investigate this and other cases So that the criminals could be identified and penalized severely. It is possible that our info ahs been stolen from a hospital reports in NY city?

Naresh Chand W:[protected] H-[protected]

Joyce Fox Jan 07, 2008

This in response to Frances Royer re your Hoodia complaint.

You may contact me at [protected]@kc.rr.com.

Chris Webmaster Jan 10, 2008

I just got my collections letter from AFNI
    They seem to think that I owe them almost $600.00 for a phone that I never owned 14 years ago.
    Phone companies sent me bills for my phones and I paid them.
    AFNI is a disgusting company of predators.
    They are ruder than anybody I have ever dealt with.
    I don't know where there call centers are, but I can tell you that here in America, a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Show me some proof... any proof.
    Also keep in mind that these pigs wouldn't have the hair it takes to talk to me like that in person.

• J
    J Mar 07, 2008

As for the collection agencies across the nation...

you are actually guilty until innocent...

show proof your bill was paid...

wait IT WASNT PAID thats why its in collections!

get a life