Resolved Vancouver Chrysler Dodge Jeep — owes me money yet does nothing
Vancouver Chrysler owes me money from a mistake in the paperwork ($399.07). No one calls me back to explain when the money will be returned. I have repeatedly left messages with the sales associate, Fleet manager, and the General Manager. I have called, my wife has called, and my mother has called and spoken to the General Manager, yet still this problem has not been resolved or even discussed with me. I have been lied to since the beginning and they do not seem to care. I want my money refunded ($399.07) as well as the warranty on the car canceled and refunded ($2432.70)as well. When I originally noticed the mistake, and it took 5 straight days of leaving messages, before I was able to see the sales associate. Upon seeing the sales associate, he agreed that it was a clerical error and a cheque would be issued within the week. That first meeting was over two weeks ago, and still they have not been contacted. I have been calling again, and leaving messages for 5 straight days, as well as going into the office twice in that 5 days.
More Vancouver Chrysler Dodge Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining