The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Valvoline Oil Change — over charge - deceptive
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I got the coupon from an online Valvoline ad for $21.99 so I thought since Valvoline endorsed it the place must be on the up-and-up. But here is what I experienced. it was for a 2009 Lexus RX 350. They will tell you that they'll take the coupon but once you are in the bay. they said that there is an $8 up charge because of a special filter. There there is another $5.99 for an extra quart of oil. I understand the additional oil but the filter should not be a special filter because it's just a regular Toyota filter. And if there is a charge then it should have been printed on the coupon so you don't feel like you made a trip to the shop and waste your time and gas if you don't get it done. And the crew was very arrogant. I know enough about cars and I used to change my own oil, brakes, and tune-up, so I was not intimidated. But they talk to you like they know better than you. Long story short, I rolled out of there with a bill of $42. For $36 I could have gone to my own Lexus dealer and got genuine Lexus parts. I will never go back there again. And by the way, what the heck is Valvoline thinking just signing up any shops out there? What a wreck to put their name on these businesses. I will not go to another Valvoline oil service until I see a change from bad to a 90% approval rating from rating sites like this. Peace Out.
More Valvoline Oil Change Complaints & Reviews
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - fraud and scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - substantial overcharge ripoff
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - damage to car during oil change!
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - engine blew ip
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Bad service
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - battery scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change [VIOC] - Service
- Valvoline Oil Change - scam
- Valvoline Oil Change - assistant manager
- Valvoline - wrong oil plug