The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Valvoline Instant Oil Change — terminated without case
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was terminated as service center manager of the valvoline instant oil change in Henderson, KY. I worked for the company for almost 2 years and was manager for the last seven months. Valvoline terminated me for what they say was a procedure violation. But my Area manager promoted me to manager, gave me the keys to the store, and expected me to know everything without the proper training. i did the best i could then my store gets a visit fromm upper mgmt. who informed me they no longer needed me because i wasnt doing things right.
In my experience from working with valvoline they will try to sell you things you dont need, they will sell you services and not even do them.
every night when i would call in my daily sales numbers i would be threatened if they were not up to par. in my opinion you dont just start firing store managers if their supervisors are not performing the work duties they are obligated to such as training nd so on.
More Valvoline Instant Oil Change Complaints & Reviews
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - fraud and scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - substantial overcharge ripoff
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - damage to car during oil change!
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - engine blew ip
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Bad service
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - battery scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change [VIOC] - Service
- Valvoline Oil Change - scam
- Valvoline Oil Change - assistant manager
- Valvoline - wrong oil plug