Valerorude service.. every time

I always go to the valero on Hammerly and Gessner in Houston Texas.. only after hours because it's the only store open in my area. The cashier "Herb" is so rude he ID's me for my cigarettes every time, which I have no problem with at all but he always yells at me telling me he doesn't have them when I'm looking right at them then he throws them at me.. I've even seen him smash a guys hand in the window drawer, then call the cops on him... it's not only me, really why does he work there if he is so angry with his job and doesn't want to give the people what they have come to buy? I have complained in the store during the day, they just say he has alot allot of complaints but for some reason they will not fire him... why? Or why not move him to a different location.. he acts like my money is not good or I'm bothering him by coming there to buy what I need... who's going to do something about this guy by the name of "Herb "? I'm not the type to waste my time complaining about people.. but it's been over 6 months at least..