Valero — Bad Gas
I filled up my car (Chrysler 300C 5.7 liter) at Valero Corner Store #1754 ($37.13 fill up), midday on Aug. 21, 2017, and drove the car home, approximately 1.5 mi. The car sat for four days. On Friday the car had a hard start for a few errands. Saturday 8/26 the car would no start at all. On Monday 8/28. I had it towed to Frisco Chrysler. They are having to replace both fuel pumps, drain gas tank, all lines and injectors. They attribute the damage to bad gas, possibly water induced phase separation. Chrysler wanted to know where I bought the gas in the car and encouraged me to contact the gas dealer to advise.
Charges from Frisco Chrysler will be about $1, 700.00. I am seeking reparations for these charges.
More Valero Complaints & Reviews
- Valero - bad gasoline
- Valero - debit card fraud
- Valero - scam and fraud
- Valero - terrible service and employees
- Valero - gas pump rip off
- Valero - rude service.. every time
- Valero - an extremely rude employee
- Valero - false advertising
- Valero - unauthorized credit card charges
- Valero - questionable signage price practices