Vacations Made Easy Logo

Vacations Made Easy

Having problems with Vacations Made Easy?

Vacations Made Easy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 31, 2009. The latest review Tickets was posted on Nov 12, 2021. The latest complaint company is a scam and ripped us off for nearly $500 was resolved on Oct 17, 2014. Vacations Made Easy has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 54 reviews. Vacations Made Easy has resolved 11 complaints.

Vacations Made Easy Customer Service Contacts

1800 987 9852 (Customer Service)
+1 417 823 0981 (International)
610 E Battlefield, A -205
Thu10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vacations Made Easy Customer Service. Initial Vacations Made Easy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vacations Made Easy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vacations Made Easy. Discuss the issues you have had with Vacations Made Easy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vacations Made Easy Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Vacations Made Easy — tickets in nashville, tn

I find it very strange that VME can't email the tickets so we can print them at home prior to leaving for our...

Vacations Made Easy — service-

Called and requested tickets for grand ole opry! Promised center balcony, but ended up with lower level...

Vacations Made Easythis website is a mess

Folks, stay away from this website. They will try to take your money literally for every move you make.
I canceled my booking within one week and according to the information on their website, I couldn't be charged. But they took my money and I called them to figure it out. They were rude to me and absolutely useless. Couldn't explain to me why they charged me, what was the reason of it. They agreed that I didn't break any policies rules, so whats the problem? They didn't know.
Ugh.. What a mess!!!

Vacationsmadeeasy.com — service

Scammers! Seniors, we booked an event in Niagara Falls CA, and we live here in CA. There was no mention of an...

Vacations Made Easy — vacations made easy - a shameful internet site that tricks you

Subject: Vacations Made Easy - a shameful Internet site that tricks you. I would recommend you stay away...

Vacations Made Easygrand ole opry seats

On 08/10/2017, I reserved what I thought were two floor level seats for the Grand Ole Opry for 08/20/2017. Unfortunately, there was a problem with my debit card. The bank was closed, so I called Customer Service and they just said there seemed to be a problem with my card. I requested a cancellation of my order but the representative suggested that she call me back the following day when I could CHOOSE to use a different payment method, have time to contact my bank to find out what the issue was, or to cancel my order. I told her that was ok as long as nothing was done until I spoke with her. Well, early morning the next day, I checked my bank online as always and 106.00 was pending for the tickets. I immediately called Customer Service and was told that Grand Ole Opry tickets were non-refundable. I explained to her about my conversation the previous day with the other representative and she said "yes, I see the notes" but unfortunately Grand Ole Opry reservations are non-refundable. This is so wrong. I was never given a chance to review my seats, I, stupidly, just assumed they would be floor level. and I never gave this company permission to run my debit card the second day.

Vacations Made Easy Not!!! — outrageous pricing, etc. bait and switch

My husband and I booked a show on-line through Vacations Made Easy for 12/30/16. On our way to Branson, we...

Vacations Made Easyunauthorized credit card charges and no tickets

The date was August 8, 2016. Tried to purchase tickets on their web site. Web site failed. We exited the site and canceled the online order. Order tickets from Grand Ole Opry directly and got our tickets. Vacations Made easy charged by credit card without my authorization and never sent the tickets. Once I found the mistake they had very stupid, ignorant excuses to tell me about how I was not going to get my $133.31 back. April was the supervisor and she was hateful and was not going to give me my money because the order went through later without my authorization. We argued and all I can say is I am glad I have an education and do not have to work for a RIP OFF COMPANY LIKE VACATIONS MADE EASY!!! I never got tickets to print. Nothing mattered. RUN DO NOT USE!!!
      I am call the Grand Ole Pry and going to ask them to stop using them as a vendor. I requested a refund not was told no way.

Respond

Vacations Made Easy — given wrong time for boarding cruise and caused a bad experience-threatened to possibly be arrested upon arrival in port.

On the reservation (email) from Vacations Made Easy, it stated dinner cruise departs at 7:30 pm. Our 4 person...

Vacations Made Easy — hotel accommodations

Horrible company. I booked a 2 bedroom lake front condo in March for a vacation in June. I drove eight hour...

Vacations Made Easyone night dinner cruise / refund policy

I have booked an evening dinner cruise for 4 people in the Clearwater, FL location for my wife's 40th birthday! A few days later I got a call that the date I booked the dinner for was actually not available (out of a glitch perhaps of the online booking system provided by the company) but there was availability next day. First i thought no big deal, we'll go next day. But then I found out that the other party of 2 (2 of our best friend who only came for this occasion from California to visit us in Florida) is actually leaving next day back to Cali so it's a no go for them. Long story short, we've agreed that no problem, my wife and I will still go since that's what she wanted for her birthday.
        I then called to get refund for those extra 2 people I paid for, since it WASN'T MY FAULT THAT I GOT MISLED WITH THE BOOKING. the rep told me that all she can do is to give me a 120$ gift certificate (which is not even the exact half of the purchase and actually it wasn't working for me since Im not planning to do more of this in the future) or if i cancel the whole thing she then can " give" me 75% of the original purchase! WoW!!! Really???
        I think the word "give" has a new definition in this company which you can find in any dictionary under the heading of "steal".
        No matter what I choose, I loose. At least some... either less money worth of gift cert that I don't even need, or way less money back to my account if I back out for what..?? For the MISTAKE the company made by their not-up-to-date online booking system. TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

Vacations Made Easy — overcharged

I booked a trip with Vacationsmadeeasy.com and paid over 320 for a 1 night stay for 2 rooms. when I checked...

Vacations Made Easyunethical practice and rude customer service agents

I booked several shows through VME and we were unable to make our trip as my husband was unexpectedly hospitalized. We were told we could not get a refund but we could take a Gift Certificate for 75% of the value. We did not receive 75% of the total value, they would not give credit for one of the shows -around $200.00 because of some rule...? Then when we went to use the Gift Certificates that we did get partial credit for original purchase: one was showing it had been used. It has been a year and we have not seen a show yet nor does it look like we will be able to as it appears that even though we are within one year, we now only have one certificate. This is a scam and there are a few very nice agents, but when you get a bad one-IT IS BAD!!! They are rude and deliberately mess up your account because they are in control. MAKE A DONATION TO A GOOD CHARITY, DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS PLACE.

Vacations Made Easytickets to a branson mo show

I booked tickets to see a Branson show on 11-29-2015 with Vacations Made Easey. Today is the 27th and I have been trying to call for 2 days...of course they are closed on Thanksgiving day, so nothing wrong with that, however when I did get thru today, they told me the tickets were non cancelable. Their are flood warnings issued for Saturday and Sunday between Hot Springs where I live and Branson. TV and the news says it is dangerous to be on the road this weekend. I am 73 years old and don't really want to drive it in this weather. Vacations Made Easy should have some way to refund if getting to the show is dangerous and you call 2 days in advance of the show. I intend to make sure my friends and/or family do not use this company again..I am going to post this on my facebook and everywhere I can.

Respond

Vacations Made Easyrip off!

When trying to book tickets for an event, with the actual company, the web-site for Vacations Made Easy popped up (appeared to be the site I was looking for). After following through to my paypal account, I determined that this was not the web page I wanted to be on. After trying to back out of the pages that I was on, my computer lost power (due to surge/outage). Once I re-started my computer and went to my emails, I received an email from "Vacations Made Easy" stating that my purchase had been made. I never made the actual purchase. However, the "Vacations Made Easy" would not refund my account of the full amount. HOW CAN YOU NOT REFUND THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF I DID NOT PURCHASE THE TICKETS!!! With that being said, Always make sure you are on the exact page that you are looking for and not a scam page such as "Vacations Made Easy".

Vacations Made Easy — rip off

I ordered 2 tickets to a show in Pigeon Forge, Tn with this company, It said lowest price guaranteed so I...

Vacations Made Easyfailure to provide service

I called Vacations Made Easy on 5/23/15 to confirm that a bus pickup was included in my reservation for the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater. I was assured that it was and the operator would call GrayLine to confirm everything had been arranged properly. The day of the event (5/24/15) I called GrayLine to double check everything was in order. The operator indicated that the Vacations Made Easy operator had called the day before. Everything had been confirmed and the bus would pick us up at the hotel between 5:00 and 5:30.

But the bus never arrived. While waiting for GrayLine to arrive, the hotel made numerous calls reminding the “Fords” were waiting for a bus pick-up. The reply: “The bus is on the way. Don’t worry.”

Finally, I called myself to let them know we were going to drive ourselves to the event. I was put on hold. When the operator returned, she asked me to read information from my ticket. She put me on hold again. This time she came back with the message that there must be a mistake. I didn’t have reservations for three at the Dinner Theater, would I like to go some place else? When I protested with, “but my ticket says, ” she said, “I’m sorry, there is nothing I can do. Contact VME.”

When I contacted Vacations Made Easy they indicated that the bus had never been part of the reservation, and said my claim that I had been told the bus was included couldn’t have happened. I asked them, if they were accusing me of making everything up. They responded, I must be mistaken; no one on their end would say such a thing. I asked to speak to a supervisor about a refund.

The supervisor called to tell me that they couldn’t refund my money, because the event had already been paid for. It was their mistake, but now they are unwilling to admit it so I am the one who has to pay. I think others should be warned to stay away from VME.

failure to provide service

Vacations Made Easyvacations made easy stole from us $400

While visiting Utah we've booked tour with Vacations Made Easy to visit Fiery Furnace area in Arches National park. The tour cost was $400 and I've paid with credit card. I've booked it online and got confirmation that tour is available for the date we've picked. I also followed up with the phone call and got confirmation again that the tour is available for the date we've booked and that we're all set. Later on the day I got a phone call from Vacations Made Easy telling us that some mistake happened and tour is not available. They promised me to call later the same day and let me know whether tour is available next day. They never called me back. Since I never heard back from Vacations made easy, I've booked tour with other more reliable company. I requested refund from Vacations Made Easy. They charged my credit card and refused to give money back. Although I've disputed the company services and brought it up to my credit card attention, Vacations Made Easy continue to lie that they've provided me services and that's why they never will refund my money.

1 Response
                    • Be
                      becautiousplease Sep 04, 2012

This company takes your money immediately even though your trip is months ahead. They state that you can "change your plans within 2 days of the reservation", which I tried to do, but they said they could not refund my money, only give me credit to use later. This is a total ripoff.

Vacations Made Easy — did not what I paid for

Filed against : Vacations Made Easy 2101 W. Chesterfield Blvd. Building C, Suite 124 Springfield MO...

Vacations Made Easy — horrible service and exorbitant rates

I booked a room Wednesday night Feb 11th for downtown Nashville for this past weekend Feb 13 + 14. Vacation...