USPS — poor management & unreliable service
We have been at the same address for over 60 years. I repeat, 60 years. A new Postmaster started recently and since then we have had a different carrier everyday and they can't seem to find where to leave the mail and, therefore, do not find our outgoing mail. When we call, the Postmaster is not available and we can't leave a message for her. When you go to the Post office, they say that she is at another location. The other location says that she is at the other location. Who is holding the Postmaster's accountable? Who do we contact? We should not have to fight to get our mail delivered or picked up. Can anyone help us?
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy