Having problems with The UPS Store?

The UPS Store Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 742 5877 (UPS Customer Service)
+1 800 789 4623 (The UPS Store Customer Service)
+1 858 455 8846 (The UPS Store Media Relations Inquiries)
+1 877 462 3622 (The UPS Store Corporate Retail Solutions)
+1 858 455 8800 (Head Office)
+1 888 843 8771 (Shop Online Customer Service)
6060 Cornerstone Court West
San Diego, New York
United States - 92121-3795

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The UPS Store Customer Service. Initial The UPS Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The UPS Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The UPS Store. Discuss the issues you have had with The UPS Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews

The UPS StorePaid an incorrect amount

Last Saturday 1/16 my husband shipped a UPS letter tracking 1ZX359W96704383773 and he paid $ 122.45 plus $ 1.99 for the envelope.
I thought this was an excessive amount of money for a letter going to Italy so I went on line and I obtained a much lower rate, to be exact $ 68.76
While tracking the shipment on line I realized that the type of package selected by the UPS store was wrong because the it is showing that we are shipping a "package" and not a "letter" as it was.
I went back to the store to explain the situation and I asked them to recalculate the cost but the manager said that there is no selection for "UPS letter" and she insisted that the amount we paid was correct.
I have called several other UPS stores and they all quoted a much lower rate. I was able to obtain from one of the UPS store a written quote and I'm asking for a refund for being overcharged by $ 53, 69
The UPS store phone number is [protected]
and I trust that you will call them to solve the problem. I know for sure that I was overcharged and If the store does not agree to the refund I will address their wrong doing to the Consumer Bureau.
Please call me at [protected] or e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com

The UPS StorePackage never left the store

I dropped off an Amazon return on December 30. The UPS rep scanned the code from my phone and said I was good to go, so I left. He did the same for the woman before me. However, my return never left the store. Amazon isn't even showing the code was scanned in when I showed him my phone.

Could there be a problem with this particular site?

The UPS Store 753
    1554 PAOLI PIKE
    WEST CHESTER, PA, 19380

The UPS StoreOwner David Alexander, company/business moral

Store 7163 2860 S State Highway 161, Grand Prairie, Texas 75052

Owner David Alexander, unethical practice with employees and business. The owner constantly threatens employees with their jobs for his own satisfaction. He treats his staff in a cruel type manner. This particular employee has had his job threatened multiple times and most recently told the employee he wouldn't have a job if he went on vacation one cleared via email prior to start date. Employees reminded him a couple of weeks prior and his comments were "I didn't realize it was so long, you will probably not have a job when you return." The employee text him 3 times on New Years Eve about not being on the schedule with zero response. Friday was pay day and his check was not deposited, he checked again on Saturday and still nothing. He text the owner who then responded with it was a live check. The employee asked about the schedule and the owner responded with " I will talk to you when you get back." Also, the employee took his notary home prior to his vacation and the owner text him as to this. By lawn the notary belongs to the employee and the employee is responsible for his stamp and number. If the situation is pushed bye the employer a complaint will be filed with the State.
      The owners practice with employee relations has been an issue for awhile, he has high turn over and has set a bad name for employment with The UPS Store. I am disappointed in the way the owners are trained in employee ethics. UPS itself has always been knowing you treat employees well, and though The UPS Store is a franchise, it still reflects on UPS and their training, and why at they stand for.
      I will be filing with the BBB, and, making it know as to the environment these employees are subjected to.
      A lot of this store's employees are young adults, and this man is setting them up for failure.
      The employee will be going tomorrow to collect his check, the employee will also have to face the demanding and cruel treatment of this man has he fires him for something he agreed to at the time of employment.

I hope has the Corporate office that you would take serious the treatment and image he is putting out their for your company.

I also understand that Texas is right to terminate employment state, but at some point a line has to be drawn. Like firing an employee for having COVID 19, instead of allowing her the time to recover.

The UPS StoreUnethical behavior

The store @ 51194 Romeo Plank Rd Macomb Mi. 48042
        Today @ appx. 2:30 pm mst. I called and spoke with a "Richard" regarding a letter, returned to me marked "attempted delivery" UNKNOWN to box#254 the business name Safeway car transport. I asked "Richard if Safeway Car Transport was at Box 254 he abruptly answered "NOPE" I said so Safeway car transport doesn't have a box there? He answered "sounds familiar" then hung up. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau, if this company is using your locations and information to commit fraud or deception with consumers your employees should not be assisting them.

• Updated by pguy11 · Dec 11, 2020

I want to have a response from UPS regarding this issue. Is ups working with companies to hide information from the public? If this business is using UPS to defraud consumers UPS is as liable as the business. Also if this is a "franchised" UPS store this franchisee should be investigated for conspiracy to commit fraudulent business transactions, and his/her franchise should be pulled.

Dec 09, 2020

The UPS Store — Counter mask nazis

First Im handicapped so going to the far door with no help with a heavy box is exhausting. Then to have a...

Hudson

The UPS StoreCourier / parcel / delivery driver

I dont know how to describe my experience with a ups courier other than he was not only rude but went bk n forth with me and because I spoke to him the way he spoke to me he didn't like it and said to me (female by the way) to bring it! He said it to me at least 5 times! Not quite sure what the customer service rules are for delivering to an apt???

Sep 17, 2020

The UPS Store — Associate

Today I wanted to do UPS to NY so I went The UPS store located at 119 Drum Hill Rd, Chelmsford, MA. I had...

Sep 15, 2020

The UPS Store — Fraudulent shipping charge

On Tuesday Sept. 8, 2020 I went to my local UPS store in Port ST. Lucie FL. (#5525). Purpose of my visit wa...

Aug 20, 2020

The UPS Store — Store owner said I did not have a proper face covering

I went into The UPS Store #5807, and Michael kicked me out of the store because my facemask was not...

Jul 29, 2020

The UPS Store — Unethical behavior and threats from employees

Employees threatening two customers while bringing in package for drop off. Threatened to call police because...

Jul 25, 2020

The UPS Store — Associate

East Baseline and 24 th Street UPS store. I have a very angry BOMB with this store professional or regular...

Mar 12, 2020

The UPS Store — Employee Rosy

Good afternoon, to whom I may concern: I am writing to complain about an employee which work at the 153-01...

Mar 03, 2020

The UPS Store — Mail, packages, service

This store is constantly undermanned. I have personally seen mail being dumped into the shredding company'...

Jan 25, 2020

The UPS Store — discriminated against me ; would not service me.

I made an appointment online to have my passport photo taken at the Low Dow UPS location. My appointment wa...

Jan 23, 2020

The UPS Store — customer service and inconsistent business

Complaint against UPS store at 1360 Clifton Ave NJ. The girls in the evening are inconsistent, unethical and...

Jan 19, 2020

The UPS Store — in store experience

Hello good day my name is Kenesha I am writing to you because I had a bad experience in your UPS store...

Jan 17, 2020

The UPS Store — customer service complaint

To the complaints board: I would like to share with you my experience while visiting a ups store on today...

Jan 07, 2020

The UPS Store — driver / worker

It has come to my attention that UPS has hired and has a rapist out on the road. This man raped and therefore...

Jan 02, 2020

UPS Store #1588 — drop off

I dropped off a box with a P label the man told me it's supposed to go to the post office but I will...

Westwood
            Dec 02, 2019

The UPS Store — I was expecting a saxophone kit since monday, november 24th, 2019.

The Saxophone was set to arrive somewhere around Monday, 11/24/2019, but it never arrived. I kept looking in...