United States Postal Service [USPS] Logo

United States Postal Service [USPS]

Having problems with United States Postal Service [USPS]?

United States Postal Service [USPS] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 275 8777 (Customer Care Center)
+1 800 877 8339 (TDD/TTY Relay)
475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW Rm 9431
Thu8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United States Postal Service [USPS] Customer Service. Initial United States Postal Service [USPS] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United States Postal Service [USPS] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United States Postal Service [USPS]. Discuss the issues you have had with United States Postal Service [USPS] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

United States Postal Service [USPS] Complaints & Reviews

Feb 12, 2021

United States Postal Service [USPS] — Postal employee willfully and repeatedly delayed and returned my properly addressed mail

A clerk in the depoe bay post office, oregon, admittedly returned my 1099 because it had only my street...

Depoe Bay

United States Postal Service [USPS]USPS Union, NJ - Missing Package & Postman

I have lived in Union, NJ for the past 18 years and have not had any problems until this past year. I live in a condo community and there are multiboxes. If there is a package that is delivered to my unit, it always left on the ground level. The postman does not even try. I have seen him leave packages wherever he wants to, for not only me but my neighbors. Due to CV-19, if we don't leave our homes, God knows how long the package is out there in public site instead of at our doors.

We DO have larger package boxes that are locked near our mailboxes. Keys are left in our mailbox if we have a package. I'd much rather prefer that if the postman is too lazy to walk up the stairs and leave it at my door like AMAZON does.

Today is the day t hat I don't see any trace of my package and it was allegedly delivered at 2:31 today - January 29th. I go to check around 5pm after work and it was not at my door, on the steps, on the ground level or in my mailbox. This time it was a fairly expensive item that was a gift that I purchased!!! Now what do I do???? I need my package and I need the USPS in Union, NJ to do a way better job delivering packages.

USPS Union, NJ - Missing Package & Postman

United States Postal Service [USPS]Package delivery not completed

Order reference #19983
    Package reference [protected]
    Delivery partner OSM 9274890140825124392158
    Landmark tracking number LTN138915556
    Order of fishing lures from Ontario, CA to Cheyenne, WY
    Tracking shows as amazing journey back and forth from NY, IL, CO, WY back to CO, back to WY. Back to CO, back to WY and now to MN.
    USPS tracking showed three occasions when delivery was scheduled but was never made, lates delivery schedule was for tomorrow Monday
    At 5 PM but package was sent to MN today.

Jan 21, 2021

United States Postal Service [USPS] — Redirecting because I used my street address

I have order stuff off walmart and have the delivered to my street address but got redirected because my PO...

Cooper

United States Postal Service [USPS]Rural mail delivery

About 2-3 times a month we get some of our neighbors mail in our mailbox or they will get ours in their mailbox. This has been going on for about a year now. Is there any way to improve the mail deliver service in out small town? All mail boxes are clearly marked with the address number either on the side of the box, on the post or on the door, and some are even marked again on the inside of the door to the box. I have taken neighbors mail back to the local post office and let them know it is not mine but was in my box, I've walked some to their door and hand delivered it, I've left it in the box and put the flag up and I've went as far as 3 houses away to pick up my mail after a neighbor called and let me know my mail was in his box. Me letting the local office know about the issues doesn't seem to help but maybe if someone from higher up could investigate the issue it could get fixed. Thank you for your time.

U.S. Postal ServiceExpress mail service

package received at n York post office on Jan 16 2021 and is still siting not delivered.
        today is Jan 19 2021ew

Express mail service

United States Postal Service [USPS]Click-n-ship

The Click-N-Ship site is virtually useless. I filled-out ALL required fields and still get "Please select a contents type." There are SO many voice commands I must go through for technical support it's an enormous time suck. Thirty to 50-minute wait times. No dedicated Click-N-Ship number. How is the USPS supposed to compete with UPS other than on price. As a business-owner I'm SO frustrated!

United States Postal Service [USPS]USPS Click N Ship Transaction No. [protected]

Relative to Account #[protected] [protected]:20 a.m. Michael Erdheim
            [protected]@hotmail.com
            I was charged on my credit card MC-6570 $33.25 but was completely unable to print the label. Please cancel this transaction and either credit me or do not
            submit this charge for payment. Please note that I then was required to ship
            via my Ebay account at a greater cost # [protected] 14 to identical buyer.
            Michael Erdheim [protected] [protected]@hotmail.com

U.S. Postal ServiceRefusal of package delivery

After years of residing at the same address with no issues, the USPS has suddenly refused to deliver a package. I filled out the peach slip indicating redelivery date and location options only to have a clerk from the local post office branch tell me I needed to come pick up the package. I informed her that I worked/had appointments during those hours, and she stated she "didn't know what to tell" me. She then told me she will see me when I picked up the package and hung up. I have not been able to reach anyone at the number I was called from.

United States Postal Service [USPS]Delayed Delivery

On 12/21/2020 I mailed a small package priority mail 2-day from Coldspring, Tx to Nacogdoches, Tx a residence less than an hour and a half away. The package then traveled to Houston then to Louisianna, a completely different state, and has been sitting there since 12/22/2020, it is now 12/28/2020 and yet to be delivered.

December 22, 2020, 8:20 am

December 21, 2020, 5:08 pm
                Departed Post Office
                COLDSPRING, TX 77331

December 21, 2020, 11:28 am
                USPS in possession of item
                COLDSPRING, TX 77331

Dec 28, 2020

United States Postal Service [USPS] — Delivery refusal

I got an email message that said my box was full and you could not deliver. Well the mail box and our special...

Norwich

US Post Office Priority Mail

One week ago I mailed a letter at the Post Office in Newport RI to go to my granddaughter in Brookline MA, distance of approximately 90 miles. As it contained a birthday present, I wanted her to get it promptly so I sent it by Priority Mail. The Tracking Number is [protected] 74. As of today, seven days later, she hasn't received the letter. Your Tracking System states that it is IN TRANSIT! WHERE IS IT? WHEN WILL IT BE DELIVERED? WHY DID I PAY 14 TIMES THE STANDARD MAILING CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE?

United States Postal Service [USPS]Sending and receiving packages

Currently, nine (9) packages are unaccounted for in the USPS system. I can live with packages for me that may someday show up. What I cannot accept is the three (3) priority mail packages that I mailed early that just disappeared in the USPS black hole. These are all packages for loved ones that are always with us for Christmas but cannot be with us this year because of government dictates.

Tracking just says "in transit to the next facility, " a position that never seems to change.

I would like to think this is an isolated year for the USPS, but, based on past experiences, it is not. It is just more extreme this year. I know that I will not rely on priority mail again. I'll pay extra for FEDEX or UPS.

• Nw
                        nwax Dec 28, 2020

I completely relate, the same thing has happened to me several times. I was told by the post office supervisor that the package was scanned into their facility but not sure what happened to the packages. I filed a complaint with each and nothing was done about it. I have also mailed a birthday card with a gift card enclosed, the card arrived opened with no gift card. USPS needs a complete overhaul with honest employees. I was under the impression that mail theft is a federal crime. Please consider mailing packages with another delivery service.

Dec 20, 2020

United States Postal Service [USPS] — Time of delivery

I mailed a package by priority mail, 2-day delivery, on Dec. 14, 2020. Yet the receipt stated delivery by...

Lutcher

United States Postal Service [USPS]Delivery/Packages

I paid the overly high rates for shipping from the post office and am not getting my $15.00 worth of shipping. Here it is 12/17/2020 at 5:44pm est and my package still hasn't arrived...worse it sat in the hub in California for almost 2 days! You can't blame everything on the pandemic as this has happened before the pandemic...plus I am familiar with the automation and how it works as my father was a postal worker for 35+years.

Payment for services not rendered is fraud. This is fraud by a government agency and is unacceptable! Hell my mail person hasn't been by in couple of days which resulted in me getting served court paperwork for something that had not arrived in the mail yet! I am fed up and wonder why I pay so much for lack luster performance. If I did half of the [censored] the USPS did at my job I'd be fired...so maybe the high ups of the USPS should be fired!

Delivery/Packages

United States Postal Service [USPS]Waverly hall post office 31831

We haven't been getting our mail, it's been three or four days now. We get automatic answering systems. Those are helpful but we aren't getting our mail! I have been watching the news for delays or any reason since the pandemic. I get policy information on the web, no real solutions for the missing items or mail not getting picked up in my area. My flat has been up for days.

United States Postal Service [USPS]Getting mail at 7pm and not the right mail

Can you please tell me why the mail comes to my house at 7pm? Also I always gets my neighbors mail perhaps they know I would take it over to them cause they don't what to make the stop... This isn't the first time this has happened... Why do you have over 8 hours of daylight but we always get our mail after dark... I dont get it! Maybe they need to split the rounds up... (in half)

U.S. Postal ServiceWhy isn’t my package delivered. I am home?

9361289745009041783459 Tracking number. Can't the carrier toot the horn or something. Getting conflicting info. Please call me at [protected]. There is always someone here.

1st I get a message saying USPS couldn't get to door because of gate.

2nd message. Attempted couldn't locate address

3rd message. No none address

Say what. Been getting packages here for long time and mail everyday.

Not acceptable

Wanda Ward
                            [protected]

U.S. Postal ServiceNot receiving my package.

Dear Sir/Madam:
                              My name is Tony Bobet resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Apt#5-G, Bronx, New York City 10473, Telephone # [protected]. I am filing out this complaint to United States Postal Service. They are not helping of getting my package. Additional, I am still waiting for my packages. I was wondering when I getting my packages. I think that USPS Mobile is broken. They have to fix it.

United States Postal Service [USPS]Package

I am not sure how they ran into a problem with delivery as everyone was home and 4 other packages that came with that package was delivered but that one was attempted. I have a feeling they forgot it on the truck or left it at the post office. This has been happening a lot. I am not happy. I usually don't complain but was hoping to get this today. I rarely get upset of something is missed placed or lost or every attempted but this is not ok anymore