United States Post Office — mail delivery
I moved to north Houston over a month ago, to a subdivision that has the community mail boxes. I was told that in order to receive mail, my box would have to be re-keyed. Despite repeated phone calls and conversations with our local carrier, we have still not received a key to our box, and cannot receive mail.
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS - never delivers my parcels
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy