ADVERTISIMENT

Usenet.nlcharge me 101.69 eur for the service l never used!

Another victim here, l signpost to download files which it never have. I have tried many times calling you guys for cancellation before the trial period is over, but line is always busy and that is why l cancelled it through Papal account. I got you email later said my account is suspended, so l assume that the service is terminated. And l never use your service since beginning, so please stop sending letters saying l own you 101.69EUR

• Updated by Youlixin · Aug 28, 2017

My Cust. ID: 8286344, please see the attachment, please cancel my subscription and stop sending me letter asking money for 101.69 EUR. My email is [email protected], please contact me because l can not reach you by phone, l tried many many times. I don't own you any money !!! Anyone please help, how can l reach Usenet.nl.

Comments

• Updated by Youlixin · Aug 29, 2017

Update: Then l called them in midnight US time, l have just disputed the bill of 101.69 EUR. The representatives only point out l didn't email you for cancellation, and try to ignore l never use their service, and how many time l call during the US business hours without anyone answer ( if you doing business in US, you need to expect people call you during the day time business hour not in mid-night, this is comment scene ), and there is not button in the website l can click to cancel. From my understanding, cancelling subscription from PayPal means mutually understanding of the both side agree to stop service, you suspended my account and l stop paying! you make customer very hard to reach in order to scam the extra one year of 101.69EUR! The representative is very very rude, and hand off the phone on me which l never have experience any customer service dare to do that!

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Aug 28, 2017

This will not help you. You have to contact them through the support form. They will not give you your money back. Just ignore them. They won't do anything but send you letters and threats.

Comment Guidelines