USAA Home Owner's Insurance — drastic home owner's insurance increase
I have had USAA for home owner's insurance over 12 years and NEVER made a claim. I just received a letter stating that my rates will be increased by almost $700 per year. This is ridiculous! I have tried to remain loyal to the company as I also have them for auto insurance. But, I feel they are gouging customers who have paid faithfully, never filed a claim and who do not live near the beach. I am very disappointed with this company at this point and will be getting estimates from other companies.
More USAA Home Owner's Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing
- USAA - cam and cheating!
- USAA - cam and rip off!
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices!
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay