10750 McDermott Freeway, San Antonio, TX, 78288, US
Thu:8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:8:30 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

settling an auto accident claim

I have been unable to obtain a fair settlement for an automobile accident that occurred on Dec. 21, 2019. My...

auto insurance

USAA Auto Insurance has performed miserably I have been a USAA member for 43 years and paid a premium for all...

refusal to take payments over the phone

My husband and I have a cancelled credit card through USAA. He is the primary user and I am listed as an...

Resolved mortgage loan application

Hastily pre-approved for a mortgage without completely understanding my situation. Do not hear from them...

misleading tactics and information

Veterans need to stay far away from this company at all cost. They promise you the world at a low cost, but...

bank operation on gossip not documents

USAA Bank told me their records show my step daughter Kathleen Walker of Sultan Washington, telephoned the...

possible fraud?

I had established a new bank account to use for my online buisness. So after some searching i decided to go...

terrible customer service

Usaa has a habit of charging nsf fees on unauthorized charges, and when you call customer service to fix problem nothing is ever done

• Mo
    Mohsin Jul 22, 2008

If it can be proven that the charges were truly unauthorized, the bank refunds these fees. What kind of charges were they? Did you dispute them?

• Su
    Sunnpies Aug 26, 2009

When you spend more than what you have in the account or do an over-draft the bank will charge you NSF fee for going in the red. I've done this too many times, but its totally in the terms of service. Most banks have fees like this when you spend more money than is in the account.

cam and cheating!

I had insurance, and currently have Banking, a auto loan and Credit Card through USAA. In the past I was not the best at paying my Insurance on the exact date that was posted. But I did always pay them in full for what they wanted. Never had a problem until earlier this year when they decided that because I was not paying them in full. (Witch I know was my fault.) That I can no longer have access to my Bank, Credit card and Auto Loan online. In fact now all I can do is call them and wait for 30-40 min jsut to get a account balance. Since then I have taken my banking els wear. But what the hell, ok I understand the insurance and such. But I have always paid everything... especially the insurance before then policy period ended. My COMPLAINT here is why am I being treated like a second rate customer.

• Na
    Nancy Flynn Dec 28, 2007

The same thing happened to me. But they also will not allow me to open any new accounts or add or change my INS. I ask then why and they said it was because I filed bankruptcy in 2001.

• Fo
    Former Insurance Adjuster Jan 16, 2008

We had almost the same issue with them. We had been paying our insurance for 6 month periods. Last May, our bill was due on May 18. I called them and told them that we would pay on May 30. I paid the entire 6 month premium for both renters and auto together. My policy was due for renewal in November. When I went to pay me 6month premium in november, I was told that I now had to pay for the entire year. When asked why, I was advised that they had to send a letter in May. Keep in mind, my policy never cancelled at all and I have been a member for 10+ years with multiple products with USAA. Well, we switched to another insurance company because they refused to work with us. Apparently, they renewed the policy anyway and charged us for another month of premiums. One day we went to get online and were locked out of the online banking because we had a bill of 48.00 from the insurance. We called and asked what the banking had to do with the insurance and how could we pay a bill we did not even know we had. We could not do any deposits online and had some money to deposit. It was so frustrating and I do not agree with how USAA shares it info across the different companies. If I owed money to Allstate, I would not lose my banking right with Wachovia so how does USAA get away with crap like this?

• Pa
    Paula Bonaparte Feb 04, 2008

Here's one for you. USAA had been "dinging" for cancellation notices (w/them for over 15 yrs). However, they kept accepting my money for premium amounts. Some representatives were really nice and advised me, you can just call when you're going to be late and it will be ok. So, I did. Darn near every month from October 2007, I was sending in no less than "$500" up and through January 2008. But, when I wanted my son to get his own policy... around January 25, 2008... that started the flames! Suddenly, they sent me a cancellation notice with NO conditions for re-applying with USAA. I'm so confused as they just sent a USAA letter stating that I could disregard the Notice of Cancellation dated November 2007. However, to bring my account up to date; they needed $600+ (& soon). Now, I also received new auto insurance cards dated February 2, 2008. So who's crazy??? Not me. I have sense enough to keep all my contacts with them and fully expect to pursue a complaint with the insurance commission for poor practices and virtually lying about coverage. They really must think people are just going to lie down to anything they say. I'm glad I kept contact information!

• Eh
    eh Feb 07, 2008

I had the exact same issue as Greg H. The most frustrating thing is there appears to be no appeals process for this. I do all my banking an investing with USAA, only fault is not paying one bill in a timely manner, always paid it, just not on schedule. Everything else I paid like clockwork. Now, no online access to my account, which includes BillPay, so I can't view how my payments are set up, which are onetime, ongoing etc.
    I feel like USAA are cutting off their nose to spite their face... the punishment far outweighs the crime, and there is no negotiation. AND, they say they don't know when, if ever, I would get online privileges back, which forces me to change bank. Surely that hurts them as much as us, there goes my civilian salary, my reserve salary, my savings and investments that USAA would use to conduct their business. Makes no sense.

• He
    Heather Feb 28, 2008

The same thing happened to us last week (end of Feb 2008). Our insurance has never been cancelled, although we've made some late payments over the last year, but you would think that since I've been a member for 15 years and not made late payments except for this last year (had a rough year), they would overlook it. Nope. They are playing hardball and it's mind boggling to me. We just opened a new checking account today with a different bank because we can't get online access to our bank account. We travel with my husbands job and there is not another bank out there that can accomodate us like USAA, so I don't know what we're going to do! I just can't believe they've done this to someone who ALWAYS pays them, maybe not always on the due date, but they've always gotten their money without having to cancel us. What about late fees??? My husband has spent a total of 5 hours on the phone with Jeremy Grant, only to be treated like a second class citizen and told that we are not "acceptable" as customers. I'm sure there are tons of other companies who will be happy to have us, but this is ridiculous on the part of USAA. We were told that they have a new 3 strikes and your out policy and this was the third time (ever!) that we were late, so we're out! We are going to file a formal complaint with the Texas insurance commission, hopefully that will get their attention. They need to snap out of it and get back into reality and realize that you don't treat your loyal customers this way! By the way, we also got a notice telling us to disregard the cancellation notice we had previously received. Based on all the letters we've received, this should not be happening. In December, we were told that if we were late again, we would have to pay in full next time. Not the case, this is the next time and we're cancelled for life!

• Je
    Jessica Jul 24, 2008

Something similar just happened to me also. My husband, after basic, was stationed in Ft Lewis, WA. Wow-the cost of living there is crazy. Anyway, we had gotten insurance through USAA. We were never told that one service would affect all services offered by USAA. We had some trouble financially and had gotten behind. Well once you get behind it is not always easy to catch up. Anyway, we had coverage and were about to bbe cancelled but we needed a few extra days to pay. They were not having it! We were told regardless if we pay it that day or in a few days we would be cancelled. So, we needed insurance to be legal and went to another company. Finally in Feb. of this year we paid our balance. Now 5 months later they are cancelling all of our accounts. We were blocked from the online and my husband still is as a matter of fact. My husband is in Iraq and now will have no access to funds. His direct deposit is going to an account which is closed. I have received a letter telling me they are closing us and that they arent and can't get a straight answer to save my life! My husband has had a credit card through them for about 4 or 5 years and they cancelled it with a balance. Doesn't that look bad on credit reports? I don't know whatever. Everyone you are not alone!

• Mi
    Mike Sep 19, 2008

I'm completely ticke off at USAA. One of their clients is the at-fault driver in a collision in Texas. USAA is trying to force me to accept inferior junk parts (reconditioned) to repair my car. WHERE can I find information about my rights as a Texas auto insurance claimant??

Gerry DuBrino Oct 10, 2008

The reason that USAA is particular about who can join is that they want responsible people to contribute to a "mutual" company. We are the shareholders. We have over $5000 in our fund from the company "'sharing" the profits of the company.
    Anyone can get in trouble. I believe that they deny access online so that people can't hedge and juggle any assets that are available at the expense of the company and "The rest of us".

I think that "OUR" company should make a clear policy statement to its members. In fact it may already be availablein the "fine print"
    USAA is really and eletist organization as evidenced by the policy that you have to be an officer to join.
    Giving the IRS a heads up on late payments doesn't relinquish your penalties does it??
    Any irregular activity can affect us all.
    Get over it.

Josh Nov 04, 2008

Actually, to earlier comments that were posted USAA was a great bank in the earlier days. And no you do not have to be an officer to join this is why the extended their membership to include a variety of military servicemen. I was just recently locked out of my online access and was told that it could be over a year before I gained access to it again. Now, how much since does that make. So, I recently switched to PenFed (a lot of leg work to even open up an account) and got a local Federal Credit Union as my back up. With the way the economy and banks are falling now a days you would think that USAA would be trying harder to satisfy customers instead of ticking them off. My case is a bit different. I was the victim of fraud and USAA did noting to help. As a matter of fact, they wouldn't let me close my account and told me that the individuals responsible for the fraud would still have access to pull money from my account just by using my name. they made it seem like this was my fault. I have never been so disappointed with them as I was then. No fraudukent paperwork came, as promised and my accounts were suspended. I switched all of my direct deposits and then that's when they cintacted me about the fraud. Well, I told them that it was too late. I told them that another bank had gotten their business. I told them that as a retired disabled veteran it was easier to fight overseas than it was to fight them. This will be my last time going to USAA for anything!! I think that there are other credit unions for military out there that can help you in a more convenient manner (USAA & PenFed are not among these two). If I have stationed overseas I don't have time to fax you back any paperwork or print off anything to mail it back to you. I just want the banking process to be simplified and customer-oriented. But to tell you the truth - banks have never displayed this charecteristic and I don't believe they ever will. I must say, that I am happy with the federal credit union I am with now. They are absolutely wonderful!! And they caught a fraudulent occurrence before it even showed up on my account just recently. AWESOME!!!

• Go
    gobzofzeal Nov 11, 2008

My husband and I have been customers of USAA as soon as they opened it up to the enlisted, 1996. We were SO PLEASED with them, we have everything through them! Mortgage, multiple car loans over the years, insurance policies on cars boats house, we have 3 checking accounts and our kids have checking accounts, and an investment account, we have a credit card account that we recently upgraded in Nov 2007 to a platinum account . Like I said we have it ALL!!!
    They were a GREAT bank we trusted our lives with them! Their customer service was superb! UNTIL, we noticed problems when they started the whole automated phone CRAP... Their customer service was not as great, I ENJOY talking to a live person! And I HATE going through 100 prompts to get to one... We have made mistakes in the past of overdrawing our account, we would call them when we found our error and they would give us a cash advance on good faith. We didn't make many errors, but it happens... If we needed to skip a payment due to a duty station change, it was never any problem... We showed a good payment history.
    BUT, in Jan 2008. USAA caused us a HUGE mess... We had switched our USAA Visa card Nov 2007 (we had the card since 1996) to a USAA Platinum card, we had an increased limit to 16, 000.00 and moved over the balance of 10, 000.00 from the other USAA visa card. My husband switched duty stations, Jan 2008 he was paid part of the moving expenses from the Military about 6000.00 so we put it on the Platinum card, thus lowering our amount, and increasing our available amount. We did this because we have to show moving expense receipts, and what over we paid on the card would go towards the balance of the card to pay it down, and our checking accounts have bills that come out monthly it was less confusion for all the transactions to come out of one account.
    Jan 2008 my husband in route from Ft. Campbell to Ft. Eustis, fills up with gas a few times, books a hotel with his USAA platinum card, when he goes to check out of the hotel 5 days later, the transaction was DECLINED. We had over 7, 000.00 available on the card, USAA pulled all of our available credit and decreased our limit to 10, 000.00 without notice! My husband in route and money was to be used for moving expenses were GONE... We got the BIGGEST run around from customer service rep to customer service rep. and NOTHING was resolved, we explained the situation, we had no problems with our payments... But USAA would do NOTHING to put back the money, to help in any way!
    This was a lesson learned! YOU cannot TRUST a financial institute. This is our fault in the end, for not being guarded! When you trust a SOLE company to do all of your banking, loans, insurance, etc. USAA was a GREAT company for many years, NOW we CANNOT trust them!

• Ra
    RALPH MCCLELLAND Nov 21, 2008

I HAVE BEEN WITH USAA FOR 17 YEARS AND HAVE SEVERAL LOANS, ACCOUNTS, AND ALL MY INSURANCE WITH THEM. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF USAA AS THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. IN MY 17 YEARS I HAVE NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT WITH THEM UNTIL THEY STARTED SENDIND MY INSURANCE BILLS TO MY COMPUTER. I PAY THE ENTIRE AMOUNT AT ONE TIME SO WHEN I DID NOT GET THE EMAIL NOTIFICATION THIS YEAR, I MISSED THE PAYMENT AND THEY CANCELLED ME AND WOULD NOT LET ME PAY! THEY WILL NOT LET ME ACCESS ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS WHICH REALLY HAS MADE ME MAD. I HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVESTED IN THERE BANK AND IT IS CRAZY THAT IN THIS ECONOMY THEY WOULD WANT TO DO AWAY WITH A GOOD PAYING CUSTOMER THAT HAS FAR MORE THAN THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THERE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS AND MUTUAL FUNDS. I HAVE STARTED TO SWAP TO OTHER BANKS AND COME TO FIND OUT, USAA IS NOT ALL SO GREAT. GEICO WAS ACTUALLY $300 CHEAPER EVERY SIX MONTHS ON MY INSURANCE FOR THE SAME POLICY AND THERE ARE BANKS OUT THERE PAYING MORE INTEREST ON THE SAME ACCOUNTS! I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE USAA WOULD TREAT ME LIKE THIS HAVING NO OTHER LATE PAYMENTS BUT THEY COMPLETELY SHUT OFF ALL ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNTS! I HOPE THERE ACTIONS DO NOT CATCH UP WITH THEM IN THIS BAD ECONOMY, BANKS ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS EVERY DAY AND IF THIS CONTINUES I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED TO SEE USAA ON THAT LIST ONE DAY

• To
    TONY JENKINS Nov 28, 2008

I HAVE BEEN WITH USAA FOR ALMOST 12 YEARS! OVERSEAS, THEY WERE THE BEST OPTION FOR INSURANCE, AND UNTIL THIS PAST MONDAY (24NOV08) I WOULD SWEAR BY THEIR SERVICE AND EASE OF USE FOR ONLINE BANKING. I HAVE(HAD) 6 VEHICLES INSURED AND ALMOST 10 BANK ACCOUNTS, AS WELL AS GROWTH FUNDS AND STOCKS, BASICALLY ALL OF MY FAMILY MONEY TIED UP THERE!! I LOGGED ON THAT NIGHT ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAD BEEN RESTRICTED AND THE PHONE REP COULD ONLY SAY "USAA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH THE MEMBER!"...WHAT IN THE F*^@!???... FIRST OFF, THIS IS A VERY "PISS-POOR" WAY OF DOING BUSINESS, AS NOT TO NOTIFY THE MEMBER OF WHAT THE PROBLEM IS (POTENTIAL FRAUD OR IDENTITY THEFT!) AND SECONDLY, TO HIJACK MY HARD-EARNED MONEY AND NOT BE FORTHCOMING AS TO WHEN IT WOULD BE RETURNED TO ME MAKES THIS DOUBLY STICKY!! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING PHONE TAG WITH AN "EXECUTIVE RESOLUTIONS" AGENT FROM USAA WHO IS GETTING EVEN LESS INFO ABOUT MY SITUATION THAN I GOT!! EVERYONE IS STANDING BEHIND THE "USAA RESERVES THE RIGHT" B.S. AND IS HOLDING UP MY BILLS AS WELL AS MY HOLIDAY SHOPPING BECAUSE ALL MY DIRECT DEPOSITS WERE PRESENT FOR DECEMBER (DISABILITY, PAYCHECK, ETC.) AND THE SENDERS ARE ALL SAYING IT'S UP TO USAA TO RETURN OR RELEASE THE FUNDS!! I THINK I HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT BECAUSE I HAD "EXCESSIVE TRANSFERS" BETWEEN MY PRIMARY ACCOUNT AND MY 4 KIDS CHECKING/SAVINGS AS I PUT THEIR X-MAS MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNTS LAST FRIDAY!! HELL, IT'S ALL USAA!! IF THAT WAS THE ISSUE, I FIND IT REALLY ### THAT THEY COULDN'T NOTIFY ME OF VIOLATING SOME POLICY INSTEAD OF WREAKING HAVOC ON THANKSGIVING WEEK AND IN THIS CRAZY ECONOMY NO LESS!! THEY WON'T EVEN VERIFY THAT MY AUTO AND LIFE INSURANCE ARE STILL VALID (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ALL PAID UP TO DATE!!)...REAL UNPROFESSIONAL FOR SOME ORGANIZATION WHO CLAIMS TO BE MEMBER DRIVEN!! USAA SUCKS BOLIVIAN SNAIL ###!!!

• To
    TONY JENKINS Nov 28, 2008

if any one knows of some process where they have to disclose or if there is some "class action" going on, please contact me!!!
    [email protected]

• Cr
    crystal Dec 04, 2008

i would like to know more info about suing this company if somebody can help me i would appreciate it

• Mo
    mottejc Jun 07, 2009

It's no wonder USAA is so cheap they will not pay out on their claims!! I had USAA for 4 years and when I finally made a claim they denied it and told me that unless I could prove the damage was not prior they would not approve it! Then they decided to cancel me due to "Misrepresentation" on that claim saying I lied about it that it was prior damage. Now a year later they have blocked my online banking access due to that claim! 1 Year later are you serious!!! I can’t check my balance I can’t transfer funds I can't pay my bills; nothing! What a joke! Good job USAA that's the way to take care of the military! I'm in the process now of closing everything out with them and open up with another credit union which rates are a little better right now anyways.

• Ar
    ARMY1 Jun 18, 2009

It sounds like the common thread of most of these complaints is "Oh, I always pay, but not always on time."; WELL, , LA DI ###IN DA, , , , , , , IF YOU RAN A RESTAURANT AND SOMEONE CAME INTO EAT, , , , AND SAID, , , I CANT PAY NOW, , , , I'LL PAY IN 2 WEEKS, , , WOULD YOU ACCEPT THAT??????? Come on people, get responsible. PAY FOR ###ING BILLS ON TIME, , AND QUIT COMPLAINING LIKE A BUNCH OF ###ING WINY ###...KEEP IN MIND, , , , USAA IS THE ONLY FINANCIAL CO THAT IF YOU ARE MLITARY PERSONNEL AND CALL THEM FROM A TENT IN IRAQ AND REQUEST A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY, , THEY'LL WRITE IT, , AND ISSUE IT...NO MEDICAL UNDERWRITING, , NOTHING, , , , , WHY, , BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE, , , , HELPING A FAMILY SURVIVE IF THE UNINMAGINABLE SHOULD HAPPEN...OWN UP THAT MOST OF YOUR PROBLEMS W USAA IS DUE TO YOUR OWN INEPTNESS OR LAZINESS IN TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.

• Zy
    zypr Jun 20, 2009

Sounds like Army1 has a yeast infection. I am sure that you have never made a mistake or suffered financial setbacks. How about this... I have NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT, BEEN LATE FOR A PAYMENT OR EVEN ASKED ABOUT PAYING ANYTHING LATE ON ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS WITH USAA EVER. I have been a member for 20 years and have MULTIPLE accounts with USAA. My wife and I BOTH have credit scores ABOVE 750. 2 weeks ago we call to apply for a RV loan. We go through the application process where they ask both of us how much money we make. We gladly tell them. After the application process we are put on hold for a few minutes and then we are told that we are approved for the loan. I schedule a flight from Md. to Fl. to view the RV before signing a purchase order. Everything was fine and I signed the PO. I work out a deal with the RV dealer to have them drive the RV from South Florida to Virginia to assist with the delivery. 5 days before delivery I call USAA to make sure that everything is ok. I was told that everything was fine and that a check was being sent to me for the RV purchase. I ask is there anything else that they need from me and I was told NO, everything was in order and my check was on the way. 3 days to delivery, I do not have the check so I call USAA again to inquire. I was told that the check was sent "regular" mail and might take 3-8 business days to get to me. I explain that I am supposed to take delivery of the RV in 3 days and was told that for a $8 charge they would overnight a check to me to make sure that I have the check in time. I pay the $8. 2 days prior to delivery I receive a phone call from USAA saying that the purchase order was never received by them for review. I call the RV dealer and one is sent immediately. (A purchase order was faxed 2 days prior and USAA says that they never received the fax)(Before you start giving me ###, Army1, yes my member number was on the cover sheet and fax and the unit number for the RV department was on the cover sheet and PO) USAA reviews the PO and says the the numbers do not add up. The RV dealer breaks down the numbers and resends the fax. (Same exact numbers with more detail) I receive a call from USAA saying that since things have changed we have to do some "further research". What changed??? NOTHING, just the description of how the numbers are broken down. (USAA agrees that the RV is being sold to me well below market value.) I receive a phone call back and was told that they needed more financial information from me. They have my info on file, but I fax anyway. Then I receive a phone call saying that they can not approve my loan based on my tax return since they could not "verify" my income. I am an independent sales person that receives 1099's. I was baffled because they have my 1099's as well as my tax returns? They proceed to tell me that since my accountant, (who did a great job), found all the legal write-offs that I can legally use to bring down my adjusted gross income and that my income was less than I stated. I was baffled, I told them that my income was EXACTLY what my 1099's show which was EXACTLY what I told them. USAA says they need more time to review my loan application. My wife are now wondering if a mistake has been made to she goes to our accountant who assures her that everything is in order and that there should not be any issues. That night my wife and I fax EVERYTHING that we have for taxes and income. 1 day before delivery we do not hear anything from USAA in the morning so we call at noon to check with them. USAA says that they never received our fax. My wife re-faxes everything to which USAA says they need more time to review. By now the RV dealer is on the way to Virginia since we were told that we were approved for the loan earlier in the week, PLUS I gave them a "substantial" deposit. All afternoon goes by and then we hear from USAA that they are denying our loan because they can't confirm my income. My tax return has my income, and my 1099's have my income, but USAA can not confirm my income??? I ask to appeal the decision and was told that there is nothing that I can do or no one to appeal to. That brings me to tonight... I am supposed to take delivery of my RV tomorrow and after 2 weeks of being told that I have been approved and that they do NOT need anything further from me, now I do not have a loan. If I can not get a loan I am going to lose my deposit, and the money spent on airline tickets to go look at the RV, (which I would not have done if I had not been assured by USAA that I was approved for my loan). So my question to you is... who is getting f*cked here??? What did I do wrong? What changed? All I know is that my new RV is in Virginia and I can not go get it because I do not have a loan. Tomorrow I am going to my local bank to apply for a RV loan. When granted this loan I AM MOVING MY HOME OWNERS, AUTO, LIFE, MORTGAGE AND EVERY OTHER ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN USAA. ALL MY BUSINESS FOREVER. I am glad that they chose to treat a long time member that has NEVER missed or been late for a payment, like a non-credit worthy degenerate. (Thanks for your service USAA). USAA can kiss my ###.

• Zy
    zypr Jun 20, 2009

P.S. I received the check from USAA via FedEx for the loan that I was denied. How much sense does that make? USAA sent me the check for the RV purchase but denied my loan after they sent me the check???

• Bd
    BDJ Jul 01, 2009

There was a Cadet loan applied for in my name for 25, 000 back in 2006. It showed up on my credit report in 2007 as a charge off. I contacted USAA and explained the situation. I filed a police report, a complaint with the FTC and the credit bureaus. The items were investigated and confirmed to be fraud. I recieved a phone call from a rep at USAA state they have proof the I "benefited" from the loan and I should write a statement and fax it to them stating such back in 2007. I contacted my attorney and never heard from them again. I just received another phone call about the same issue. Not sure after the credit bureaus contacted USAA and my account was cleared and USAA never contacted the local authorities how I could be being harrassed about this all over again.

Getting turned off Jul 22, 2009

I have always been a big USAA fan. I would not believe that any of these negative comments could be true. Now, they screwed me over. Without warning and for no reason they removed my ability to do online transactions. I have spent hours on the phone, and NOBODY is able to help resolve the mess that they caused me. They just tell me that the fraud analysis department made that decision and they cannot change it. What a bunch of crap! SOMEBODY there should be able to fix my situation. I have been a member in good standing for decades, and I was never late on payments. My credit score is 720, and I have no negatives in my credit file at all. Recently, a few people bounced checks on me - maybe three checks out of the five hundred that I deposited this year. Whenever this happens, I take immediate steps to get the funds into my account. But this week, USAA just froze my ability to do anything online, and they didn't even notify me of that or explain why. There is nobody to talk to who can help. This is not the USAA I grew up with!

• Br
    Breecifer Jul 30, 2009

I, like many of you, have been with USAA for over 20 years; they've been the only car insurance company I've ever had to deal with. Once they started to expand into banking, credit card services, and other insurance policies-I thought? What best than to stay with a trusted company who had always treated me and my entire family with respect.
    Those days are SO VERY over.
    I called today to try to reconcile my credit card "charge off" and they said I could not have my web access to all of my insurance policies and checking/savings accounts until the entire charge off was paid in full. I said-you're really going to play a long-time member like me like that? Just---hack I'm out? He conceded with "only members in good standing can have access via Internet". As I retorted with "You don't even own that account anymore!! Hey-sorry I've never been unemployed before in all of my 22 years of working like (since I was 16) so I guess I'm suffering from this economy too?" He didn't even think twice when I said I was thinking about cancelling all of my policies with them. The representative merely answered back "Which one do you want to start with?" and quickly sent me to automated telephone prompt HELL to continue.

What happened to the upstanding USAA I grew up with? Maybe I'll call a media whistle blower since I live in such a huge military town. I can't imagine coming home from fighting for this country to have this kind of "service" be thwarted upon those who STILL proudly serve... USAA should be ashamed of themselves.

MarkBenson Aug 13, 2009

Because you are a 2nd rate customer. It's all about being fair. You have a duty to pay your bills on time. For example...if you speed, you get a ticket. You're being a 2nd rate civilian. And it's not that you did it one time, you said multiple times...I love USAA and been a member with them for 8 years, no complaints. They have great prices and services. Just like any business, they're there to make money. They hold up to their end of the bargin and give some and as a consumer I have to hold up on the end of my bargin (paying Premiums). They totally have gone far and beyond for my service when I needed them.

USAA ROCKS!!!

• Ke
    keepinsane Sep 17, 2009

I feel everbodys pain except for the arrogant ### that have nothing better to do than telling people on a complaint forum about how its all their own fault. They love themselves and their financial situation so much that it gives them a chubby telling us all that we are bad with money and its not the banks fault for the way they treated us. Well I agree with living within your means and it sounds to me that most of the people who submitted a complaint was just trying to live the american dream like the rest of us. This economy we are living in has taken a beating on us all and it certainly got my wife and I pretty good too. We both had been laid of within the last year and a half, me for 5 months, her for 6 months. So you can see how life can change even if your on time with your bills for 20 years straight. Im not going to go into details about how they treated me like a loser. We fought hard and after a year or so of being a month or two sometimes three months behind on every bill and keeping the kids fed we finally caught up. We sold stuff, worked different jobs, and emptied most of retirement fund just to keep it that close. The whole time I was telling usaa what was going on and that I did not want to file bancruptcy. Looking back now, I realize I should have. The prize I got from usaa after 10 yrs of buisness (which they at least made 100, 000 dollars off of me from-mortgage-car loans-insurances-credit cards-everything but utilities) is I have to pay in full my car insurance, they found a way to raise my homeowners, and im no longer allowed to use any services (online banking) . Wow I can still remember the first call (thanks for serving our country we want to return the favor by being there for you with all your financial needs) Bottom line they are bankers they are your best friend when you blindly give them your money, but when the cash flow stops your no good to them...blocking my online banking was the most petty thing I have ever seen. Mark my words their greed will take them down just like every other bank..Good luck everyone

• Ss
    SSG from KY Oct 14, 2009

USAA might have been a reputable company at one point but they got of track at some point. I was happy with most of the services until I have an accident that totaled my car. I found out after the fact the the car was not fully insured. How does that happen? Every bank I have ever dealt with in the past requires full coverage on a vehicle that is still being paid for. The ironic thing is that USAA also had my auto loan. They have refused to assist me in settling this. I offered to pay the back premiums for coverage I thought I was getting. They accepted payment for the second vehicle that was no totaled and still drivable but not on the totaled vehicle. I asked to talk to someone who was in charge and was talked to like I was an idiot. I will admit that I am ignorant of insurance and the intricacies involved. I also will submit that I do not know the "Coverages" required for full coverage from state to state. I am from WI originally and was mobilized to KY for 5 years. The coverages are different and based off of my previous experiences I would assume under good business principles a company would want to protect their customers from harm and (based on experience) when not fully covered the customer would get notified of lacking coverage at minimum. I finally after months of persistence I was able to talk to a "Director" of the claims department and she was no better than the managers and supervisors of the customer service reps that I had dealt with up to that point. It was eery how everyone that I talked to seemed to have the same canned response as if reading from a script! I got frustrated and continued to pay as much as I could on the loan when I could. I was getting ready to transition back to civilian/reserve status when they decided to take $300+ dollars out of the sum of money I was saving to take care of my family during an undetermined period of unemployment until I got another job. Meanwhile the harrasing phone calls continued. God forbid you owe them a cent! They called up to four times a day. Sometimes I would answer and I would still get a second call that same day!!
    They also started calling the house late into the evening. Boy was my wife ticked off!
    She gave an ear full to one customer rep. Since all this has happend, I have closed all accounts(Checking, Savings, Investment, retiement, Life insurance, Home insurance, and auto insurance) with this company. I found out when I switched to Geico that I was at risk on my home due to improper coverage on home owners insurance. So if you are thinking about doing business with USAA, you should be wary. Get a socond opinion on the coverage you do get, or you could be sorry. It has been over a year now and the auto loan just got charged off. I paid what I could when I could but it was not good enough.
    I will no longer do business with USAA.

• Co
    consumeradvocatesanantonio Oct 27, 2009

I have been a USAA customer for many, many years and without any issues in paying my insurance premiums. However, I learned recently from my mortgage company that the amount USAA charges for my homeowner's insurance is much, much higher than what I should be paying. When I contacted USAA about this, I was told the amount of insurance coverage isn't dependent on their equations but by their underwriter Lloyd's of London. Interestingly, USAA was ambitious in the State of Texas this year in pushing lobbyist to get a substantial rate hike.

What I would say to any consumer about USAA is to proceed with caution. They use the premise of "preferred service providers" and press on the consumer that these providers are the "best". That is hardly the case. I used their preferred provider C&H Roofing after hail damage a couple years ago - paid my deductible-and ended up having the wrong roof put on my home while I was at work. Turns out the roofing company failed to properly install flashing at the chimney area and later on 2 other occassions I had more water damage from rain. The deductible was higher than the repair cost so I was out of pocket for all the work again. Despite my complaints to USAA about this, my words fell on deaf ears.

A few weeks ago, I encountered the same problems with USAA again following serious water damage from the original roof their preferred installers put in. Here we go again. This time, I paid $2, 155 to have the entire chimney, flashing, outlets and other work completely redone and properly sealed. In turn, I get stuck with another $1, 000 deductible from USAA on top of that.

The claims adjustor said he would speak with his supervisor about these costs resulting from their preferred provider. So far, I have heard nothing. I have also changed my mind and will not be using any of their preferred providers who do not have me and my property interest as the priority. These folks are in contracts together which indicates a conflict of interest. Its a business game that every consumer should be aware of - select providers that are not associated with the insurance carrier! Your insurance carrier is not your ally - they are your opposition and anyone connected to their business is not going to be interested in you.

Santa68 Dec 11, 2009

Come on, man. They have an automated system where you can get your balance without even having to talk to anyone. Sounds like you're just mad. If you don't pay your bills you aren't going to get top-rated service. Stop blaming the company when you just need to learn to pay your bills on time.

• Sc
    Screwed by USAA/GMAC Jan 20, 2010

USAA is totall one way. I pay all of my USAA bills on time and always have and they still treat me like dirt. Nothing would make me happier than seeing USAA?GMAC exposed for their unethical, dishonest practices. It just goes to prove that the one with the money has the power.

• Te
    textodd Jan 28, 2010

I've been a USAA member for over 15 years. I've never missed a payment and my credit score is over 800. I have 9 different lines of business with USAA including banking, credit cards, insurance, investments and auto loans and yet, now, when I need THEM to step up and honor their OWN CONTRACTS, they are screwing me over too. For all of you defending them know this: They have NO LOYALTY TO YOU. YOU ARE A NUMBER TO USAA AND YOUR LOYALTY TO THEM IS COMPLETELY MISPLACED.

My story: Another USAA member ran a stop sign and caused over $12, 000 of damage to my Infiniti G35. They refused to total the vehicle because they said it was worth over $24, 000. So I took it to THEIR APPROVED SERVICE CENTER to be repaired. The repair center tried their best to repair the car but as we all know, once a car has been in a wreck like this it is never the same and despite their best efforts, I was left with a car that was just a shell of what it was before the accident. Once again, THE WRECK WAS NOT MY FAULT. I had done nothing wrong but was left with a vehicle that I not only felt was not completely safe for my family but one that now was worth about $5, 000 less than it would have been had the accident not occurred. THEIR OWN CONTRACT and the State of Texas says that they must therefore, "make the insured whole both financially and materially". So I filed a Dimuation of Value claim with USAA since they were the insurer for the other driver as well. They have vowed and I was told by their rep, "We will not pay you more than $1500 for diminished value. You can take it or leave it." I said, "Wait, USAA is also my insurance company and I have been loyal to you for 15 years and I have 9 different lines of business with you and you're going to treat me like this? You're supposed to take care of me. USAA is supposed to make me 'whole' according to the contract and I have provided multiple estimates from independent appraisers who say the car is now worth less than $17, 000. Your own appraiser said the car was worth $24, 000 before the accident. How can you only pay me $1500?" "We have our own formula to calculate diminuation in value." she said. Huh? So I said, "You're going to lose more in 6 months if I leave as a customer than the difference in this payout. That's just not a good way to treat loyal customers and doesn't make good business sense." Her reply was, "The payment you will receive is $1500 and that is final."

So when it's convenient for USAA, they use one set of rules but when it's not, they use another and it doesn't matter how long or how much business you do with them. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I encourage everyone to shop around and get the best rate and say to hell with loyalty to USAA because in the end they are a nameless, faceless corporation just like all the rest.

• Pn
    p nel Jan 30, 2010

Have you read your USAA homeowners and auto policy? My car was broken into and over $4, 000 worth of property stolen. They paid me $250! I even had a $10, 000 personal property rider! They make you pick a category of coverage. I picked jewelry, so I got screwed because no jewelry was stolen. Then they make you get any personal property worth over a couple of thousand dollars appraised and you have to list it. Travelers gave me over $25, 000 worth of personal property coverage without having to list or pick a category. Only list if it's something worth over $10, 000. USAA over appraised my house at $500, 000 and stuck me with a one percent deductible. You're not covered for personal property worth under $5, 000. Guess what else? They don't cover electronics. Someone could steal your computer, tv, stereo, etc. and you're out of luck. I stayed with them because I thought all insurance companies had the same coverage, but then the lady AT Traveler's laughed when I asked her if they covered electronics..She said of course we do.

I hate USAA!!!

• Id
    IDidntDoItTheyDid Mar 26, 2010

USAA is NOT the institution they once were. I would love to know who took over and implemented these 'policy changes' back around 2005-2007 - see what their track record is with other companies perhaps? For those that think USAA is still the company it once was, all I can say is good luck and I hope you never have to file a claim or gods forbid file bankruptcy due to a long illness.

• Th
    TheMcLeod Apr 01, 2010

I agree. Something is definitely wrong with the USAA of today. They have no regard for their customers. I had a similar situation with them as well. I understand policies and procedures, but after making 12 calls, their customer service people still have no idea what is going on with the account.
    I don't care how "great" they claim to be. I expect to get an answer from the people holding my financial life in their hands!!! That's not too much to ask in my opinion. Even the crappiest banks I've ever had can at least tell you WTF is going on with your account!!

• Bu
    BubbaDuke13 Apr 05, 2010

I don't normally post on sites like this, but feel my experience needs to be shared so others might benfit from it. I have had Auto and Home policies with USAA since 1992 and have been happy with them over the years, thankfully because I haven't had to deal with them often with claims. Several months ago USAA notified us that they needed to send an appraiser to our house to make sure we had adequate coverage on our house. The appraiser came, walked our house and took pictures. While he was there he explained to my husband that he would determine the value of the house along with our belongings and this number would be used to determine our necessary level of coverage. My husband casually asked "what happens if we disagree with the value you come up with"? The appraiser said "USAA will cancel your policy". Really? Unfortunately that third-party appraiser acting on behalf of USAA set the tone of how this experience would begin. I really didn't expect there to be any issue - we built our own house so I can say to the penny how much it truly cost to build. For easy math the house cost $450K to build and we have $750K in coverage. Considering we don't have extravagant possessions, I felt comfortable with where we were. I was absolutely shocked when we received the appraiser's report saying that it would cost $1, 080, 000 to rebuild our house. We contacted USAA to explain that the appraiser's report was incorrect. The first person I spoke with acted very empathetic since I had been a long-time client and said he would need to pass this on to his manager and that someone would be calling me in about 10 days to discuss the situation further, let us know what they had found, etc. No one called. My husband followed up with them again and ended up speaking with a manager. After explaining again how erroneous the report was and that we were intimately familiar with the true cost of having to rebuild, the manager explained that really the appraisal was based more on the average square footage cost for a home in our area and that the house size was determining the amount of coverage we needed. Disregard the fact that the appraiser included two-story space in the total size calculations (a 2-story 20x20 great room is 400 square feet - he counted it as 800 by counting it as 2 floors), if that was truly the case then why did some stranger come into my house and take pictures of my belongings? The manager said that they would make an "exception" for us and require us to only increase our coverage to $850k which in the end wouldn't change our premium dramatically but at this point it's the principle of the matter. The whole situation has been so unsettling and dishonest and I'm actually more disappointed in USAA than anything else. Given the economy I can see it's been nothing more than an attempt to make themselves some extra money. We are now changing insurance companies so really they're just going to be losing more.

• Se
    selfmadesoldier19k Sep 06, 2010

usaa is the [censor], never had any problems and they are a A++ bank ! as long as y'all follow the rules, they're not gonna be any problems! read the fine print. they wont punish u for something you haven't violated thats ridiculous. you all opt not to read the stipulations of usaa, either trash it or just skip it( skim through). its all there READ! thats the problem with todays society maybe you would of understood the regulations via text message! have a nice day .

• Ab
    abtex1 Feb 24, 2011

USAA sucks [censor]!! I'v been a member for 14yrs. I was changing jobs so I thought I'd have my check put into my account like my other job and retirement check do. I received a weird verification message. I called them up and to talk, told them I needed to put my new checks in there direct deposit. They said don't worry about it we've used our right to close your account. I was like what? They said there is nothing I can do and they would'nt even say why. Later another person told me it was something about identity fraud. I said I just got paid and need to pay bills, they were like too bad. My retirement check goes in there as well and I can't access it either. 14 business days without money. Again USAA BLOWS. Do not get an account with these [censor]s.

• Rc
    RC Hater Sep 14, 2011

I have one for ya! I have done my insurance business with them for years and all the while they bugged me about opening a checking account with them, sound familiar? One day I gave in to an offer that sounded good. They said if I signed up now and had my direct deposit go to the account that I would recieve $100.00 in my account to start off as a promotion they had. I took the bait.

Later that month, no $100.00 but a series of excusses. The excuse they finally agreed on was that I had to wait 5 months for the $100.00 to go into my account. Apparently this is all part of their proceedure that the 12 year old I had as a rep forgot to mention.

I fast forward 5 1/2 months and now they are still having problems figuring out what happened. No return calls, emails, or smoke signals. Just that stupid automated system.

I will never use USAA for jack $*@( again.

Ralph

• Mw
    mwgoody Jan 11, 2012

I had a car loan with USAA in the amount of $31, 926.00 starting in 2008 and paid it off in May 2011 which was early and while I was deployed to Iraq last year. From May 2011 till Dec 2011 I continued to receive statements showing a $0 balance leading me to understand my loan was paid off. Begin of 2012, I then receive a new bill from USAA for $71.65! After several aggravating phone calls I was informed that this was for the interested of 1 1/2 months from the time I received my last bill and the time I paid off the total amount! USAA refused to waive the ridicules interest charges and my final conversation with the loan manager was less than cordial as he was extremely rude to me and showed no human compassion what so ever. Never again will I use USAA.

• Us
    USAAisStupid Aug 15, 2012

I was a USAA member for thirty years - autos, loans, credit cards, home owners insurance. After a court ordered equitable distribution that dispersed the debt of one card to my ex-spouse, the debt lapsed and was negative on my credit. USAA gave me another credit card, however didn't authorize Renter's insurance because of the debt. So for $10 per month, they lost thousands of dollars of business from me.

• He
    HelpRB Oct 11, 2012

Please help me with my password for job application. My email is recognized, no response for forgot/reset password.

• Ks
    Ksmorris78 Jan 03, 2013

Banked with usaa for 12 years had a fire claim 4 years ago and 3 auto claims in the last 3 years
    Went to grocery store today card was denied
    Came home called bank they cancelled both checkings and savings with no warning
    We have 4 kids no money and they told us wait 14 days

• Ks
    Ksmorris78 Jan 03, 2013

So usaa has closed all of our accounts
    We have no $$$
    They say its because of past claims
    But what does that have to do with our checking and savings account
    And checks we have written
    What about our 4 kids

• Di
    Disappointed with USAA Mar 26, 2013

These comments are so true. They are scam artists and need to be shut down, maybe even deport them from the USA, they are not there to support our troops or US citizens. I would never recommend them to ANYONE. The CEO is useless as well as his executive assistant, with whom I had to displeasure of speaking to since he was out on a golf course or one of those upper management fiascos that the bigwigs go out on, and after being a customer for 20 years the worthless Martina Morales the executive assistant for Joe Robles, she conveniently cannot even find that I ever had accounts with them, gee way to treat a customer. Shut them down. They are horrible.

• Te
    Texas Coyote Jan 27, 2015

Guess I have company. 29 year member with 7 fig brokerage, homeowners, 3 auto policies, checking, SEP, trusts, credit cards, life, health, basically everything. Never past due on anything. Two days ago they said my online access was terminated for "past disturbances".. Two and a half hours on different holds and no one knew why. The next day my credit cards were closed and still ZERO explanation why. I thought they were great. But there is something seriously, seriously wrong there. I see the positive comments and would of agreed until this week. Members beware, they can make your life a living hell without even the courtesy of an explanation.

Jayla Lovette Oct 21, 2015

Created an account with USAA while I'm in Delayed Entry Program (DEP). The worst decision I've made in my life. My account was created on July 30, 2015. By August 15, 2015, my online account was locked. I called the support number to unlock my account. I was told by a representative that my account would automatically be unlocked after 3 days. However, that never happened. Called back a few weeks later and was told my entire account was locked and USAA was exercising their rights not to do business with me anymore. I tried to ask why, or even when did this happened. No one wanted to give me answer. Neither did I receive a notification saying that they were closing my account. After several more phone calls, I finally was able to talk to a respectable representative and was told that they would go back and review my account to see why it was closed. Even though they did go back and review my account, they did not contact after the review was done. I had to go through more phone calls just to go any results. I was to that my account was closed due to "fraud". Yet, I never made a deposit/withdrawal, I've never been convicted of a crime, I didn't even get a chance to activate my debit card because my account had been locked before it came in the mail. So how did "fraud" end up on my account. In October of 2015, a representative had a theory. The representative suggested that USAA requested for documents through email and because I never submitted or signed those documents, they closed the account. However, I never received such email. If there was a problem of miscommunication, you would think that USAA would want to find ways to resolve the problem or at least take "fraud" away from my name. But no, not with USAA. Their favorite line is, "We're exercising our right not to do business with you." Tip for Today: Just go with Navy Federal. Saves a lot of headaches.

saintsmike Feb 15, 2016

USAA is horrible. They care about veterans...my ###!! I opened a simple $500 secure credit card which means they had my money. They proceed to not send statements. I would have to get online and figure out when I due date was. When I made payments they wouldn't credit them for 10 days. They finally closed the account which was current and couldn't wait to report me to the credit bureau. Even though they themselves show I oe them nothing they still reported is closed by them which is damaging. It's almost like they couldn't wait to report me to the credit bureau. I will never do business with them again. And again, they don't give a crap about veterans!!

• Di
    Diane Sanfilippo May 02, 2016

Most of you won't believe this but my husband has been with USAA since 1960! And it was in 1959 that I was listed on my father's (WWII vet) auto insurance, My late husband and I joined USAA under my father's service when we married, then he rec'd his commission 10 Dec 1962 and we transferred over to our own account. We had insurance and banking - no credit cards since they were not an option then - and we added renters insurance after we were able to buy a little furniture, but then 2nd Lt's were paid $220/mo! and we had a baby! To make along story short - no problems and when he was killed in 1965, they immediately sent me all of my funds, paid the insurance accounts, and I believe I continued to carry USAA as an officer's widow (I was all of 22 years of age). Then I remarried back into the Army - I loved the life and had been a Navy junior checking in with 13 schools from 1 grade to 12th. Like I said in the first sentence, my new husband (now of almost 50 years) already had USAA, so when we bought our first home, we added homeowners, and are in our 3rd home now (and hopefully 4th soon). We bought a rider when I inherited some expensive jewelry and added the pearls he brought back from Korea, then adding more inherited pieces later. Now my jewelry has been stolen! It is not the cost that bothers me but the fact the pieces belonged to my maternal, paternal grandmothers, my mother and my husband's grandmother - I cannot get that back! I had a hard time reconciling to the loss, had a very serious surgery with a long recuperation before I began looking for the jewelry I wore every day (I never thought to look for the other) since I had put it in a small bag in my drawer before surgery thinking it would be overnight - it was 5 nights and home healthcare for 4 mos. In the meantime we put the house on the market had were requested to leave when it was being shown, and several times returned to find the side door unlocked, and once, even open.
    I still hoped I would find my jewelry, so my husband brought down ever storage container from the attic and I spent months going through them, piece by piece, hoping I was mistaken where I had left it. However, one day i decided to put on some other jewelry, opened my drawer and it was GONE - nothing but empty boxes. This had to take some time and could have happened only when we were gone! I finally called USAA and reported the loss. They have tried to under estimate, even the appraised jewelry on the rider! every item, and we have replacement insurance on the rider! Now they are offering me a $2000 diamond from Tiffany's in place of a $4000 (appraisal they accepted) diamond that belonged to my grandmother and that I wore all the time! If that is replacement value, my dictionary does not agree with the one they use at USAA! Somehow, and we don't know how, they got my husband's cell phone # and we don't even use it when we are home and we asked to be called on our home phone! They called 3 times on his cell phone yesterday! What is their problem? I wrote and told them that I would NOT accept their $2000 Tiffany's diamond for the one I lost - period! And now we are in round three!
    How many years is that? I believe it is 55 years my husband has been a member, and add my 5 1/2 years, that's 60 years paying premiums on checking (we moved that a long time ago) auto (we also switched to GEICO about 20 years ago), and homeowners! Looks like this is the end of a long friendship right here at the end of our lives we now have to worry about buying more insurance and wondering if we will ever be reimbursed for what we thought was so safe! OK - we should have had a safe, and we do now, but I wore the most valuable jewelry all the time, except when in the hospital. Now it's gone, and I have paid for my stupidity, but USAA is putting the final nail in the coffin! Replacement value is just that! They owe me a diamond with the same weight, and clarity as the missing stone! PERIOD!

• Wine Is Good Jun 24, 2016

"I know it is my fault, but I am blaming the bank anyway".

George Meredith MD Jan 31, 2018

I have been writing editorials about Kansas based Seaboard Farms and how they have been polluting the Smoky Hills and Arkansas Rivers...for twenty years now. Seaboard, I have repeatedly documented, has been trafficking COCAINE and other hard drugs through Juarez and Lorado up to their distribution center in Guymon Oklahoma for over twenty years now...Hillary Clinton has for 20 years been Running Interference for Seaboard's Steven Bresky for 20 years niw. This [censor] has run me through a number of Federal and State Courts and collection agencies during this time period...Clinton and Bresky and their thug lawyers have robbed me of my IMMACULATE KANSAS MEDICAL LICENSE, bankrupted me and my ex-wife, stalked me and members of my family and selectively prosecuted each of us...they run credit checks and then if a few dollars behind, these thugs weasle their way into what ever company/agency and bribe someone in that organization to selectively prosecute. I contend that they may have had a hand in cancelling my USAA auto/home insurance...will send a CD outlining this to USAA and theVa Insurance commissioner...

Search : Hillary Clinton + George Meredith MD...if interested