USA-Cigarettes.comusa menthol lights 100s

W

I have a pack of cigarettes here that a lot of them are not sealed or sliced open. I threw out some when I was at work but here are 2 of them. I bought a whole carton of them and in the first pack there were 2 cigarettes not sealed that I threw away. As expensive as they are I really do not appreciate having to throw them out. And i'm not sure what i'm going to find in the rest of the carton.
Not sure if I should buy anymore usas..

usa menthol lights 100s

• Ha
    Harry Dev Feb 04, 2020

Now cig outfitters disappeared and Stogie Express just popped up. Same owner according to Whois. This scammer keeps opening up new cig shops, steals people's money, then shuts down. DO NOT BUY FROM STOGIEEXPRESS.COM.

• Do
    donlee777 Jan 28, 2020

Whois says they are owned by the same person, and acquired at the same time. Tobaccocapital.com disappeared last week along with everyone's money. Now cigoutfitters.com has popped up in its place. And you popped up promoting them. You must be the owner, shame on you Nancy. All these reviewers are by the same person, the owner.

• Na
    NancyOConnor Jan 23, 2020

Kanye How do you figure that cigoutfitters.com is the same as tobaccocapital.com? Cigoutfitters is the company that I have been going through and they have been up for months. Doing a simple whois check will show you this. You are pathetic for trying to ruin a good companies name.

• Su
    Susan Dom Jan 24, 2020

@NancyOConnor I did a WHOIS check, and both tobaccocapital.com and cigoutfitters.com were both aquired at the exact same time. cigoutfitters.com is parked for free on godaddy.com, and the website and domain is for sale. The email address where my money went to on google pay no longer exists, so they change that frequently.

• Ys
    ySincy Jan 20, 2020

I go through cigoutfitters.com too, They have never let me down. I love how quick orders arrive and that orders come with a tracking number.

Kanye Lover Jan 23, 2020

@ySincy all fake reviewers. Tobaccocapital.com stole alot of people's money, then shut down last week. Now they are operating under the name cigoutfitters.com. This site just opened this week. Do not buy from cigoutfitters.com!

MarthaErickson Jan 20, 2020

cigoutfitters.com is the company that I buy from. They ship out of Kentucky so orders arrive here to Michigan quickly. I usually place an order with them once a week.

• Dd
    DDoss Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is a very good company if you are trying to save money buying cigarettes.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@DDoss wow, imagine that. Tobaccocapital.com just skipped town with everyone's money. Go to the website and see for yourself.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover Now you will see all good reviews for cigoutfitters.com. All the reviewers changed their names and are ready to plug cigoutfitters.com. I hope these guys are getting paid. Well, these reviews are probably from the owner. There's an easy pattern here.

• Ed
    EdSim Dec 19, 2019

I use tobaccocapital.com too they are a great company. I am very impressed with them.

Kanye Lover Jan 23, 2020

@EdSim Smoke coming out of Edsim's a#@ !

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I go to buy my cigarettes online as well. They are a great company.

• Mv
    MVazquez1985 Nov 11, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I go to buy cigarettes online. They arrive quickly and are really cheap compared to prices here in New York.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@MVazquez1985 oh, here's tom hopkins in disguise, told ya!

• To
    Tom Hopkins Sep 28, 2019

Thank you so much for posting about cigmania.com they are a great company. I received my first order from them yesterday.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Tom Hopkins Haha, cigmania just disappeared along with everyone's money. Buh Bye tom hopkins. Now you can change your name and give good reviews for tobaccocapital.com, which is the same scammers.

Jonathon M. Bartlett Sep 26, 2019

Cigmania.com is the company that I use as well. They are an American company which means your order gets to you quick. My orders typically only take a few days to get to me.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Jonathon M. Bartlett oh goodie, now cigroad changed its name to cigmania.com. Let's all go there and lose our money!

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

I have never been scammed online or been scared to lose my money. However I go to cigroad.com too they are the only company that I trust as well.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Jesse Forsyth cigroad.com disappeared along with everyone's money. Go to the site, see for yourself.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover Are you scared now Jesse?

• Su
    Summer Anderson Sep 17, 2019

I have never heard about cigroad however that site is not up anymore either. I personally only use cigmania.com they ship out of Virginia. I wont use any other company because I have never had any issues with Cig Mania. I am also scared that I will lose my money if I do use any other one.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Summer Anderson Summer cigs, thats a good name for your next rip off company, SINCE CIGMANIA DISAPPEARED FROM THE WEB ALONG WITH EVERYONE'S MONEY. Summer's blowin smoke out her a&ss!

• Ed
    Edgar M. Brown Aug 30, 2019

cigroad.com is an impressive company I wont use any other company. They are quick and have impressive custoemr service.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Edgar M. Brown There's that "Impressive" review again. Edgar gives this review for every company. Edgar, why are you on a complaint board giving good reviews? Oh I get it, you are here preying on people who have already been ripped off. Cigroad is obviously a rip off company cause they disappeared with everyone's money, hehe.

• De
    Deb Ford Jul 24, 2019

I buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com too they are a great company. I live in New York and cigarettes prices here are outrageous.

• Be
    Beverly Kelleher Jul 22, 2019

I only buy from cigroad.com they are actual Americans based of out Kansas. You can pay by debit card or bitcoin. I have placed quite a few orders through them.

• Be
    Bernie Matias May 18, 2019

I have bought from dirtcheapsmokes.com many times. Cigarettes are dirt cheap on that website like their name states. You used to have to order by email but they got a website up and running now. My cigarettes get to me within a week, I have used this company for over a year.