USA-Cigarettes.combroken cigarettes

P Aug 27, 2018 Review updated:

the last 6 packs of cigarettes I purchased had one cigarette broken or sliced open in each pack. I only now decided to make a complaint cause I realized it was not accidentally happening but they are coming in the pack this way, as the first one i took out of this pack was broken. I am not sure if you are aware if this issue but cigarettes are expensive and to lose one a pack is a lot to a smoker. I hope now you are aware of the issue and maybe you can find out where this problem lies. ty!

Patricia Castro
511 Oneida st.
Fulton Ny 13069

• Su
    Summer Anderson Sep 17, 2019

I only buy one from company and that is cigmania.com they are an american company that ships out of Virginia. You cannot trust these Chinese companies. They are all either fake cigarettes or are there to take your money.

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

I order from cigmania.com and believe me I know what you mean about buying fake Chinese cigarettes.

• To
    Tom Hopkins Sep 28, 2019

Thank you for posting about cigmania.com I have ordered from them as well now and I received my first order yesterday.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Tom Hopkins cigmania disappeared along with everyone's money

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

I only order from tobaccocapital.com. They are an American company and have never let me down.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@JMBryson oh really?

• Er
    ERutherford Nov 19, 2019

I tried tobaccocapital.com after seeing your post and I am glad that I did. I received my first order from them today and everything was exactly how I expected it to be.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@ERutherford Fake review, scam company. DO NOT BUY FROM TOBACCOCAPITAL.COM OR CIGOUTFITTERS.COM

JohnWhitean Nov 19, 2019

I have went out and ordered from tobaccocapital.com since seeing your post I received my order quickly thank you for posting about them.

• Dd
    DDoss Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I use as well. I live in California, and orders only take a few days to arrive.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@DDoss tobaccocapital.com just disappeared along with everyone's money. Buh Bye DDoss. No more good reviews from them

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover But wait, now you will see good reviews for cigoutfitters.com. This is getting to be fun!

MarthaErickson Jan 20, 2020

I personally use cigoutfitters.com. I have been using them for the last couple months. I order from them about once a week. Good company.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@MarthaErickson wow, starting january 20th, all good reviews for new company cigoutfitters.com, which just opened the other day. Hmmmm...where were your good reviews 2 months ago? Oh I get it, you were writing good reviews for tobaccocapital.com, which just dissapeared.

• Ll
    LLucky Jan 23, 2020

Cigoutfitters.com is the company that I have been using as well. I am not sure why there is someone on here saying they are a bad company. All of my friends and family use them and have never had any issues. I love this company.

• Na
    NancyOConnor Jan 24, 2020

I have been going through cigoutfitters.com as well. They deliver to me here in upstate New York no problem.

• Do
    donlee777 Jan 28, 2020

I ordered for the first time through cigoutfitters.com. I was going by all these positive reviews on this board. My order never came, nor a refund. They will not answer my emails. I was scammed. Stay far away from cigoutfitters.com. I filed a report.

mary snyder41 Feb 06, 2020

Stogieexpress.com are professional scammers, complete fake and fraud. I never received my order, emails never answered. All money lost. Same owners of cigoutfitters.com and tobaccocapital.com. Absolutely avoid stogie express or you will lose all your money.