USA-Cigarettes.comusa blue 100's

C Oct 08, 2018 Review updated:

I paid just over $60 for a carton of USA Blue 100's, and several cigarettes in each pack have the filter pushed in way too far, leaving paper hanging off at the end that gets wet and nasty when you're smoking it. I am asking for a replacement, as I am a long time customer and would really appreciate compensation. I would like to have called if you weren't a world away or if you offered assistance to your customers locally. Thank you!

• Al
    Alonzo Denson Oct 28, 2018

How long did it take to receive your perches

• Wi
    William Zinke May 21, 2019

I order from dirtcheapsmokes.com I have placed alot of orders through them over a period of about a year now. I live in New York and have never had any issues with this company. You cant pay by credit card or paypal but that makes sense. I personally pay by moneypak. I get my orders within just a few days.

• Ne
    Newprospect May 29, 2019

KEEP AWAY from dircheapsmokes.com and cigszone.com - they are the same company and are a total scam. They will take your money and you will never receive your Marlboros.

• Ne
    Newprospect Jun 01, 2019

Yes, "Lisa_Davidson', I have ordered from dirtcheapsmokes.com - twice - and also from their predecessor cigszone.com. On all occasions I never received my orders, they just take your money, then they block your emails so that you cannot contact them. Their customer service is pour and they never answer. I am not a separate cigarette business; I am a smoker and cigarette collector who buys cigarettes. It is also interesting that the day cigszone.com closed business, dirtcheapsmokes.com opened. I give the warning again to people: stay away from dirtcheapsmokes.com AND cigszone.com. They will scam you. I have already reported their scams to FBI and relevant US, Australian and other authorities. It won't be long - I give it a month - and then dirtcheapsmokes.com will get scores of complaints like cigszone.com did a month ago: then they go into hiding.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Newprospect dirtcheapsmokes disappeared, now you will see good reviews for cigmania.com. The reviewers change their name, same song and dance.

Summer Anderson Sep 17, 2019

I personally only use cigmania.com they are an american company that ships out of Virginia. Cartons are extremely cheap and arrive quickly. I have ordered from them for the last couple of months or so.

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

I only use cigmania.com as well they are the only legit company that I know of. I dont mind paying 56 dollars a carton they are cheaper than the cartons here in New York.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Jesse Forsyth gone, disappeared

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover cigmania disappeared along with everyone's money. Now you will see the same good reviews for tobaccocapital.com. This is quite amusing to watch.

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

I have been buying my cigarettes from tobaccocapital.com. They are an American company with really cheap prices. Orders only take a few days to arrive.

• Er
    ERutherford Nov 19, 2019

I buy my cigarettes from tobaccocapital.com as well. They have never let me down and I will keep using their company due to their cheap prices and making sure that my orders are received on time.

• Ed
    EdSim Dec 19, 2019

I buy my cigarettes from tobaccocapital.com as well I am very impressed with them.

• Dd
    DDoss Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I go through as well. I live in California and they save me quite a bit of money.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@DDoss gone, disappeared. This is the last good review you will see for tobaccocapital.com. Scammers changed their name to cigoutfitters.com.

MarthaErickson Jan 20, 2020

I personally use cigoutfitters.com. They ship out of Kentucky. I have ordered from them many times about once a week for last couple of months. I am impressed with them.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@MarthaErickson All fake reviewers. DO NOT BUY FROM CIGOUTFITTERS.COM They were tobaccocapital.com, then they closed the wesite and are now cigoutfitters.com. These are all fake reviews trying to scam those who have already been scammed. They are all the same company. Please report your loss to the federal trade comission.

• Ys
    ySincy Jan 20, 2020

I go through cigoutfitters.com too and have been doing so for a few months. They are a really good company. I love how quick orders arrive and that orders come with a tracking number.

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

@ySincy cigoutfitters has only been around for a week. There is NO WAY you could have ordered from them for several months, and no way for you to have gotten an order already, especially since they don't mail anything! YSincy is a scammer working for these companies. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO CIGOUTFITTERS.COM !!! Report your loss to the federal trade comission.

• Ll
    LLucky Jan 23, 2020

sorry had to do it someone is spamming how this company has only been around for a couple of weeks.

Domain Name: CIGOUTFITTERS.COM
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 480-624-2505
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Name Server: NS73.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Name Server: NS74.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
    >>> Last update of whois database: 2020-01-23T06:15:53Z

mary snyder41 Jan 28, 2020

@LLucky you just proved that tobaccocapital.com and cigoutfitters.com are owned by the same person, because both were created at the exact same date and time. Both have ken baxter listed as the owner. Whois does not lie, but you sure do. I think you are the owner, spamming this site with all your fake positive reviews.

• Na
    NancyOConnor Jan 24, 2020

I use cigoutfitters.com as well, along side a lot of my friends and family. I live in New York (upstate to be more precise) and I have only good things to say about this company.

Susan Dom Jan 24, 2020

I also did a WHOIS on both tobaccocapital.com and cigoutfitters.com. Both were acquired at the exact same time.

Susan Dom Jan 24, 2020

The names and email addresses of both companies do not exist, fake names and email addresses on godaddy.com, google pay, and gmail.

mary snyder41 Jan 28, 2020

Registrant Email: [email protected]
    Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
    Admin Email: [email protected]

Kanye Lover Jan 29, 2020

This website cigoutfitters, just popped up 2 weeks ago, after tobaccocapital.com mysteriously disappeared along with my money. 5 different individuals have been repeatedly plugging cigoutfitters.com on this site. I believe it is the owners Ken Baxter and Kim Davis. Please do not buy from cigoutfitters.com. You will only be contributing to their criminal behavior. They also own tobaccocapital, cigroad, cigmania and dirtcheapsmokes. All have disappeared.

• Do
    donlee777 Jan 30, 2020

Do not buy from cigoutfitters.com This is a scam site and they will never send you anything. The only thing they are good at is stealing your money.

Kanye Lover Feb 09, 2020

Those who got ripped off by tobacco capital and cigoutfitters.com, you can find the owner at this new site Stogieexpress.com. Same owner, same website. Send him a message on his site and ask where your money is. Whois says the owner is Ken Baxter and Kim Davis. Professional scammers!