USA-Cigarettes.comorder 26762

P

On September 23, 2018 I placed an online order for 10 cartons of Carlton 120"s cigarettes. Like an idiot I wire transferred $324 per the instructions on the website. As of November 7, 2018 I have neither received the product I ordered nor have had a response to the numerous emails I've sent. I did receive Order Confirmation No. 26762 on September 26, 2018 but have heard nothing since. Needless to say, I feel like a complete idiot for not researching the website to see if it was legitimate.

• Ki
    Kim Kaz Feb 05, 2020

Do not buy from Stogie Express, they are scammers and will steal your money and never send you anything. Same owners as cig outfitters, tobacco capital.com and dirt cheap smokes. This criminal is going to jail for a long time.

mary snyder41 Jan 28, 2020

Just found this board and ordered for 1st time from cigoutfitters.com I'm out $172. Never received my order. Can't believe I was scammed, I was just going by all the positive reviews. Time to file !!

• Ha
    Harry Dev Jan 26, 2020

How ironic you just replied. I knew I could find the owner here. The tracking number is non-existent, so why would YOU want to see it? A stranger wanting to see the tracking number? Really? And how would YOU know I live outside the united states? You must be the owner. But I live in Kentucky, where you supposedly have this site set up. It's rather amusing that Donna Garbutt is so angry, really makes no sense, but I suggest you stop writing all these fake reviews, and return everyone's money that you have stolen.

• Ha
    Harry Dev Jan 26, 2020

I never received my order from cigoutfitters.com. Was promised delivery in a week, that never happened. Emails and phone calls have all been unanswered. USPS says tracking number does not exist. Very unprofessional, flippant, and unethical business. I can't believe I fell for all these positive reviews on this board. Lesson learned. I was leary of sending money through google pay. They only accept debit cards, red flag there. I will never do that again, no recourse and google pay will not help. Registered owner of cigoutfitters.com is Ken Baxter. He is unreachable with his non-existent email address, yet I believe I can find him here, on this board, giving all these positive reviews. He also owns tobaccocapital.com, which has disappeared through sleight of hand. Wish I researched first. Out $153. Complaint filed.

• My
    MyronBanks Jan 25, 2020

why are you so stupid kanye? Hopefully you are smart enough to read this.

Domain Name: cigoutfitters.com
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.[protected]
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant State/Province: Kentucky
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=cigoutfitters.com
    Admin Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=cigoutfitters.com
    Tech Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=cigoutfitters.com
    Name Server: NS73.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Name Server: NS74.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-01-25T05:00:00Z

• Na
    NancyOConnor Jan 24, 2020

I too use cigoutfitters.com are you going to call me a liar as well. Guess what alot of my friends and family use them as well. Good try, trying to run a good companies name through the mud you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@NancyOConnor I am calling you a liar, a thief, and a swindler. Tic toc, tic toc, you and your scam site will disappear in a month, just like tobaccocapital.com and cigmania. You are such a loser, the only job you can get is with criminals. Get ready, because you will be joining a lot of criminals in jail, have fun:)

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@NancyOConnor P.S. Nancy, cigoutfitters.com just opened up this week, so how the fudge could you and your family have ordered from them? LOSER!

Kanye Lover Jan 22, 2020

Sorry, they put this review in the wrong place. DO NOT BUY FROM CIGOUTFITTERS.COM. They are a scam company and will only steal your money. These reviewers are fake.

• Je
    Jennjazlover Jan 21, 2020

I have been using cigoutfitters.com too I have been using them for months, they are a great company.

Kanye Lover Jan 23, 2020

@Jennjazlover cigoutfitters.com will steal your money! Do not use! File a complaint with the federal trade comission online, it's easy.

MarthaErickson Jan 20, 2020

I personally buy my cigarettes from cigoutfitters.com they are a great company, they are also from the United States so orders get delivered quickly.