U.S. Security Associates, INC.accusied of disobeying orders

This company is accusing me of Leaving my post with their client even thou they asked me in person before they fired me for this if I had ever left my post. Told them in person that I never left my post even when i had injury that felt like it could of been fatal that put my health at risk I still never left to get medical attention except when the next security officer guard came in and let me leave 5 to 10 min early to go to Emergency Room to get medical attention. Also accused me of not doing my job cause I had told them repeatedly that I was having health issues with back pain spasms and sever leg & knee pain that would hinder me from walking alot without the need for a cane and wasnt able to do every patrol because of it.