U.S. Security Associates Logo

U.S. Security Associates

Having problems with U.S. Security Associates?

U.S. Security Associates reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 2, 2008. The latest review wrong pay was posted on Feb 29, 2020. The latest complaint Tried to get me to falsfy a document was resolved on Aug 29, 2015. U.S. Security Associates has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 33 reviews. U.S. Security Associates has resolved 9 complaints.

U.S. Security Associates Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 705 0999 (Customer Service)
+1 770 625 1500 (Head Office)
200 Mansell Court Fifth Floor
Roswell, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with U.S. Security Associates Customer Service. Initial U.S. Security Associates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for U.S. Security Associates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about U.S. Security Associates. Discuss the issues you have had with U.S. Security Associates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

U.S. Security Associates Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

US Security AssociatesWon't Pay For Time Worked

I highly recommend avoiding anything to do with U.S. Security Associates at all costs to anyone. I am still working to get paid from over 2 months ago. I worked 70 hours per week, there was nothing but drama from the supervisors and staff. Very immature all together. All legal paperwork, employee files, etc was stored on a public drive and in a desk without a lock; easily available to anyone and everyone to do as they please with anyone's personal info. Worst place I've ever worked and zero respect or gratitude shown. The company has already been sued for millions in 2015. Stay far away from @USAOfficer

US Security AssociatesNON PAYMENT OF EARNED WAGES

I have not been paid for the 9.5 hours I worked at Sam’s Club in La Marque Texas, back in April 2013. I have spoken with several people with this company and they still haven"t paid me. i have contacted supervisors and HR reps to get this resolved and to date still no action has taken. I feel I have been very patient, but enough is enough.
    I plan to contact the local newspapers also warn other officer’s of your company not paying wages to employees.

U.S. Security Associates, INC. — accusied of disobeying orders

This company is accusing me of Leaving my post with their client even thou they asked me in person before...

US Security Associatespoor treatment

I worked for US Security associates. I worked in a southern NJ branch, where the manager was never there because he ran several offices. The Secretary delegated everything and they messed up my schedule quite often. The only thing nice I can say is the office is clean and they're not bigots! From day one it was one lie after another. My pay rate was changed thus botching my checks, I was told i'm making X but never got paid that across the board being at the same site most of my tenure. I needed a week off and was told sure then a couple weeks later I was let go. Do to my record of complaints which I never heard about till I was fired. No, write ups I was ever told about! The day I was fired, I learned I was a diabetic not finest my hour. Not they're fault but THAT really SUCKED. If I could sue I would...or at least write a book about all the dis-function, politics and lies I dealt with in my tenure there!

• La
          LastLaugh561 May 20, 2012

don't do it they will fire you and the reason would be the cellphone.

• brethart07 Apr 26, 2012

I understand your situation To little to late. Don't get yourself fired, just stack your evidence until you can find another job or you decide to quit. Fear of being fired is the reason they have power...firing someone for telling the truth, if you have a positive work record is just political they must have not liked those that got axed . I learned after my second week with this company that gossip and kissing butt is the only way you keep a job there long term!

• To
          TO LITTLE TO LATE Apr 26, 2012

i TOO AM AN OFFICER AT THIS COMPANY IN GEORGIA, AND THE THINGS WE PIT UP WITH AT THE SITE I WORK IS TREMENDOUS. i HAVE WORKED MANY JOBS IN MY LIFE BUT NEW FOR A COMPANY THAT GIVES A RATS ### ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE SURE THE SITES ASSIGNED IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY. I PUT MY ALL INTO EVERYTHING I DO, INCLUDING MY JOB. I DONT WANNA QUITE BECAUSE I NO FOR SURE THEY WONT GIVE ME A REFERENCE AN THATS SAD. WE JUST GOT A NEW SRGT. AND CALLING HIM A ### IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. WE (MYSELF AND OTHER GUARDS) HAVE PROOF OF HIM SLEEPING BUT AFRAID TO SHOW EVIDENCE TO OUT SUPERVISOR FOR FEAR OF BEING FIRED FOR HAving a phone.(this has happen to a previous guard for the same situation) IM AT MY WITS WITH THIS JOB AND ITS ONLY BEEN 7MTHS. IM CONFUSED AND TIRED BUT I NEED MY JOB. I DONT NO WHAT TO DO, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO US.

US Security Associatesunfair treatment

These people at US Security Associates only think of them selves. the are buying out tons of companies on the east coast and exploding there employees. No vacation time no medical, more then 10 weeks shorting out your hours (not getting paind in Full). the are a joke. They talk t you all sweet on the phone saying they going to help but weeks go by and they keep dancing people arround with hopes and dreams...Buch of clowns...

• Ms
            ms annette Jun 30, 2016

i have worked for this company for a few years... but i hate to say is that i will never ever recommend anyone to work for this company, , , management treat you like ###... and to top it of we have no type benefits or anything... i dont know how that company is still up and running...

• Cr
            Craig James Jun 07, 2012

Your so called supervisor there at the Koch Foods in Morton I think they said his name is Anthony something im a truck driver and i 've only seen him twice since i've been making deliveries there and the first time and yesterday evening he smelt of marijuana. I have a problem that. It's wrong, I dont wanna have deal with someone under the freaking influence.

• Mr
            Mr Magillicuddy2u Apr 25, 2012

Man up, quit whining, and be thankful. Perhaps you should offer to work a week free just for the prvilidge of wearing their uniform!

• St
            stressedoutguard Dec 16, 2011

I work for US Security and have seen a lot of crap go on there in my 26 months on the job.
            I have been cussed out in front of my peers (TWICE) and have seen others receive the same treatment. The manual CLEARLY spells out that that type of behavior is not acceptable and that the FIRST offence is immediate termination. However, the perpetrators not only remain on site, they have also been promoted to lead officers.
            I have worked on the last three Thanksgiving Day shifts (I began with the company in October of 2009) and it took me until Christmas Eve of '09 to get my Thanksgiving Day overtime money, as they paid me straight time for it. I don't mind working on Thanksgiving, because I take vacation for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but to have to wait a month for my overtime money is just wrong.
            I was recently called a liar by our Regional Manager (the 3rd one in 2 years) because I was late for work after being clipped by a car on the interstate, and didn't get a police report. A police report is only given for damage of $750 or more, and mine was just enough of a paint rub to warrant only a $10 bottle of touch up paint. But I had to get off of the interstate, then find a safe place to be able to get out of my truck to inspect the damage, and then proceed to work. I was 2 minutes late and got written up for it.
            Currently, I am awaiting my vacation check for putting in my 2080 hours in a year, and haven't received it yet. Our book says that you receive it 30 days AFTER hitting that mark and I hit it on November the 14th. I have tried to contact them today only to get voice mails. That is the way of this company. They DON'T want to talk to you, so they screen their calls and hope you'll go away.
            The only reason that I am still with this company is that there really isn't many jobs out there (thanks to our wonderful government), I am in school, and I have bills to pay. Until I find something better, I am stuck in this crappy place.
            If anybody is looking for a job, and is in desperate need of one, DO NOT go work for US Security.

U.S. Security Associates — Lawsuit of discrimination

I had been employed with us security associates for alittle more then a year when while working for Factory...

U.S. Security AssociatesEMPLOYER ABUSE

WELL I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY (U.S. SECURITY ASSOCIATES) FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW, LIKING A YEAR. (SIGH) WERE CAN I START. LIKE THE WOMAN SAID EARLIER, SOON AS YOUR HIRED YOU WORK THE SAME DAY OR NIGHT. I HAD JUST DROVE FROM JACKSONVILLE AND WAS TIRED AND HAD TO TURN AROUND AND WORK. SOON AS I GOT THERE THEY JUST PUT ME TO WORK. I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS ON MY OWN AND OR ASK PEOPLE HOW TO DO THIS OR THAT. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO UNORGANIZE. I OFTEN GET MIXED SCHEDUALS WHEN I WAS AT THE DOLLAR GENERAL. NOW THAT IM AT WAL-MART ON 13TH, THE SCHEDUAL IS OKAY. HOWEVER, THEY DONT
          PAY ME EVER FRIDAY...IF YOU GET ME. THEY PAY ME SOMETIMES FRIDAY, SATURDAY, MONDAY, YOU NAME IT. BUT IF I EVER GET EVICTIED...YESS SIR REEE A LAW SUIT WILL BE ESTABLISHED. THE PLACE ME AND MY WIFE STAYS NOW (SMH) THEY DONT PLAY. ALSO YOU GET THE " HE SAY SHE SAY" GAMES ALOT. GET COMPLAINTS AND NOT KNOWING WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT, BUT THEY COME TO YOU ABOUT IT. HOWEVER WALMART ARE JUST WICKED ANY WAY...LOL SO UMM ANYWAYS. IT'S CRAZY. LIKE TODAY IS WHAT...APRIL 15, 2011 AND TODAY IS PAYDAY. ME AND MY WIFE OWE PEOPLE AND NEED GAS AND HAVE THINGS TO DO...AND...THE CHECK? IT'S NOT HERE. SO I UNDERSTAND THE PAIN YOUR GOING THROUGH.I JUST DONT THINK I WILL BE HERE 3 YEARS. PRAY NOT. OH AND THE TRUCK..ALWAYS IN THE SHOP OFF AND ON.PEOPLE SHOW UP LATE TO RELEVE YOU, IT'S...(SIGH) TIRING, BORED, AND JUST ADDITUDE, ADDITUDE, ADDITUDES. SAY IF THE CAR BE DIRTY THEN YOU GOT TO PAY WITH YOUR OWN MONEY TO CLEAN THE CAR, ECT.

• Je
              Jeremiah07 May 11, 2011

i dont speak ebonics so no i dont feel u or understand what ur trying to say

US Security Associates — Unfair Treatment of Employees

Husband use to be a Patrol Supervisor for over 3 years and has never had a raise - they added more...

U.S. Security Associates Inc.Unfair Treatment

I must preface this account with the following details: Unfortunately, due to the economy, I have been an employee for this company for over four years. I do not have any written reports against my name, and I have recently provided my two-week notice of resignation. Although I have been unfairly treated in the past by this employer, which includes upper management, I decided to extend courtesy by providing a two week notice of my resignation. However, this courtesy was failed to be extended back to myself, and I was told to not complete my remaining balance of working days. I was appalled by the audacity of these individuals to choose for me to not complete my final employment dates.
            Feel free to research this company; they have numerous complaints against them, sexual harassment lawsuits, and poor employee reviews. I am shocked that more clients do not terminate their contracts with U.S. Security Associates, INC. and switch to a more quality service provider. U.S. Security Associates Inc. hires just about anyone, and I mean ANYONE. The company provides poor benefits, little to no promotional opportunities, no raises, no incentives or positive feedback for its employees to provide quality service.
            Furthermore, management lacks professionalism. Numerous employees have been subjected to their valid complaints being ignored, to passive aggressive behavior, to unfair treatment, and to feel as if they need to settle for such injustices! While working for this company over the years, I have witnessed good employees being wrongfully terminated while other employees who happened to be favored received preferred treatment! It became blatantly apparent that in order to "succeed, " one needed to place his morals on the backburner, turn a blind eye to bad behavior, and placate poor management.
            When is enough actually ENOUGH? Current and previous employees of this company need to UNITE and have a voice. Voice your dissatisfaction, proclaim NO MORE, and stand firm in your beliefs that every employee is ENTITLED to fair treatment, to have his valid concerns addressed and rectified, and to be respected. Individuals need to be held accountable for bad behavior, and management needs a complete re-structuring from ground up!

U.S. Security Associates — WRONGFUL TREATMENT OF EMPLOYEE'S

I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR U.S. SECURITY FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN A...

US Security Associates — unfairly terminated

my husband worked for the company us security for 2 years and then left the company for family reasons then...

US Securities Associates — Guard Rude and Surfing web on the job

THE SECURITY GUARD BY THE NAME OF GEORGE THAT WORKS IN SONY STYLE IN ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL. IN GARDEN CITY NEW...

U. S. Associates Security — Job scam

Unless you're willing to spend money to make money for security officer positions don't waste your...