UNLIPROMO, SM Marilao, Bulacanpurchase of item not received

J Jan 15, 2020

The store is using the name of SM to proof legitimacy of their sales of unlimited internet using the facebook. On Jauary 9, 2020, I bought internet antenna and simcard including the shipping fee in the total amount of PHP 1000.00 and paid it thru GCash. The receipt of such payment was posted thru Facebook Messenger which was fully acknowledged and I was promised that it has already been shipped thru JRS on January 10, 2020. However, upon demand on January 11, 2020, they told me that it was shipped out thru LBC. But on January 14, 2020 they aggravated their fraudulent scheme acknowledging that the product was not shipped out but instead, they want me to personally go to their store to get it.

The payment I made includes shipping fee and it will be hassle for me, to add the transportation expenses in going to their store. Nonetheless, they explicitly pronounced on a guarrantee of "Same Day Shipment upon Payment".

I would like to get the exact name of the said establishment to include the name of its owner for the proper filing of a case of estafa and a separate complaint in teh Department of Trade and Industry.

I also would like to indulge for your appropriate action on the deceptive practices committed by your tenant store that is tarnishing the good reputation of the SM Malls.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you