[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club — annual fees
I signed on to UVC in Cancun Mexico because I was assured there were no annual fees. Basically you only pay if you book. I just got a call that if I paid $2000 my annual fees will be reduced from $299 to $49. I am totally confused and very angry. This is totally wrong, this bait and switch. Can I sue them? I am a very dissatisfied customer. The lady tried to get me to say I accept the charges, as it was on a recorded line.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- [Resolved] AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices