[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Clubannual fees

M Jul 18, 2019

I signed on to UVC in Cancun Mexico because I was assured there were no annual fees. Basically you only pay if you book. I just got a call that if I paid $2000 my annual fees will be reduced from $299 to $49. I am totally confused and very angry. This is totally wrong, this bait and switch. Can I sue them? I am a very dissatisfied customer. The lady tried to get me to say I accept the charges, as it was on a recorded line.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Jul 19, 2019

Good morning Thank you for writing us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID through a private message and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

If you prefer, log into https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact and select your country of residence from de box on the left, type your telephone number suitable time you wish to be called by one agent.

• Resolution Statement