United Parcel Service of America [UPS]stealing money from my card

T Jul 01, 2019

I ordered an item weighing just 5kg to be collected from the Netherlands and to be delivered to Portugal. The price agreed was €68. Unknown to me until a few days later, UPS and fraudulently, without my permission removed €345 from my bank account through my card. I had to cancel my card to stop them taking any more and now am chasing these crooks to get my money back. Moral of the story, do not trust UPS with your card details!