United Parcel Service of America [UPS]service damage

C

I shipped my tv through a staples agent. No one provided me the option for right shipping products. I sent in a heavy duty tv box. Ups damages my tv and does not return my $110 fee or honor the $100. The claims dept denied. Twice. I'm doing this one last time for Proof to the Govt agency's that govern you that I tried to resolve. I do not have the tv it's damaged in California I now live in florida please return my money and $100 insurance to buy a new tv. I'm going to blog better business bureau and contact consumer protection etc. Next will be small claims for my damages and money this cost me. Please end this! I have you all over google and help! I'm not stopping until I get my money.

service damage