Menu
Home SMS Scam Contests Review of United Kingdom Investigation Bureau

United Kingdom Investigation Bureau  -  I need the details of my own prize of mobile no

S
Author of the complaint
9:22 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To

United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
on cyber.[protected]@ymail.com

From

Santhosh d b
India country

Subject : “ Regarding the verification and details for this message it is true or fake”

Respected sir
I am santhosh db from Karnataka state I received the message for my mobile no or [protected] which is attaché below ...

BELOW ATTACHE SMS MESSAGE TO THE MOBILE NO-[protected]
UMobile no has won 700, 000 GBP in ICC cricket promo UK to claim ur prize e-mail, Ir, Name, Add, Sex, Age, Occ, Win no ur e-mail [protected]@live.co.Uk

This is the message which I have got SMS to my mobile send me the details and verification that it is ture or fake send the e-mail to [protected]@yahoo.in ………………..

Thanking you

Santhosh d b
India country

Respected sir

BELOW ATTACHE SMS MESSAGE TO THE MOBILE NO-[protected]
Your mobile no won 1, 000, 000.00 GBP in ICC cricket world cup prom send Name Address phno Age To e-mail: icccricketclaims [email protected]

This is the message which I have got SMS to my mobile send me the details and verification that it is ture or fake send the e-mail to [email protected] ………………..

Thanking you