The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved United Auto Credit Corporation — Harrassment And Rude
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We have had a loan with this company for the past 2 years. They constintly harass us. If our loan falls due on a Sunday I wait till Monday to pay it and before I even get up they are calling. They are very rude, hateful, mean and call multiple times a day till you make ur payment. My contract states there is a 15 day grace period, they even call before the due date. They have been told numerous time not to contact my husband at work, even by his employer, and they are still harassing him at work. They even went as far as contacting a man who lives down our street with a paper to give to us when we got 5 days late on a payment. We sitll have more payments with this company and I sure hope someone can find a way to put a stop to the harassment and the way this company treats people.
More United Auto Credit Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell!
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation - put fails info on Credit REPORT
- United Auto Credit Corp - Unscruptuously Lending Practices
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending