Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan Logo

Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan

Having problems with Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan?

Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2008. The latest review pa-10699680 was posted on Oct 16, 2020. The latest complaint Home insurance canceled was resolved on May 05, 2014. Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 12 reviews. Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan has resolved 8 complaints.

Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 292 2680 (Customer Service)
+1 800 535 2335 (Billing Questions & Technical Difficulties)
+1 517 323 6749 (Report Insurance Fraud)
+1 877 324 6764 (Report a Claim)
7373 W. Saginaw Hwy
SunClosed

Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan Complaints & Reviews

Oct 16, 2020

Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigan — pa-[protected]

My agent Evan Wilson refuses to discuss my policy and will not contact me. Also, I was harrassed, by the...

Farm Bureau Insurance Of Michigancar insurance

Our car battery died Saturday evening so we called farm bureau roadside assistance just to find out their only phone was out of service. We were stranded and had to bother a friend to come and rescue us! Unacceptable!!
Then Sunday called them again to set up a tow truck service to come and get out car. We were very specific we needed someone to our house by 7:00am because I had a morning appointment. No one came and when I called farm bureau, right away, Beth - the woman who answer the phone- started giving excuses for the towing company saying they were probably in traffic. A towing company has to allow time for traffic if they commit to a set time of service. And farm bureau should try to help me and not make excuses for them. Last time we needed a tow truck it was the same thing - It took over an hour after they called the closest one! Either they have to get better providers, not promise on a time or put pressure to get the service done in a timely matter. So irritating!

Farm Bureau Insurance Of MichiganHomeowner's insurance

I bought a house in 2012, and got my homeowner's insurance through Farm Bureau. I asked for "coverage that pays my mortgage in case anything happens to my husband because I cannot afford it on my own", she assured me she gave me this coverage. I did not know it was called mortgage protection until I was watching FBN about 6 months ago, then I checked and realized she NEVER gave me that coverage, she LIED to me. She also never bothered to update my phone number when I gave it to her. This has done me irreparable damage because 1 year ago, my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Now I just cannot get mortgage protection insurance even though I asked for it and should have had it, DO NOT trust this company and DO NOT believe their lies.

Farm Bureau Insurance — Home insurance canceled

My parents have been with this company for over 50 years with no claims on the house and insurance wa...

Farm Bureau Insurance — claim denied

On december 23 my home was vanalized 25, 000 worth of damage. I've had my insurance with Farm Bureau...

Farm Bureau Insurance Company — Refusal to pay

I am in utter shock about the way I have been treated by Farm Bureau Insurance Company after I filed a claim...

Farm Bureau of Michiganfailure to pay claim

I was injured in auto accident and had P I P coverage with Farm Bureau, they refused to pay and used delay tactics to put me off until they could no longer and found bogus reasons to not pay in the end!
      Yet they claimed on my record that they HAD paid me $3, 441.00 which they did not pay.
      I have a complaint en route to the BBB, The Office of Insurance Regulation, (which prior assisted Farm Bureau in their negative response), The Flint Journal and Farm Bureau themselves, trying to get someone to listen to me.

Isn't a contract a contract?
      Is it fraud that they claimed for a year and half that they paid me, when they didn't?

Farm Bureau InsuranceDenied Claim for Theft

I owned a business with a partner and we decided to use Farm Bureau for all of our company insurance. My business partner owned another company and had many employees working for him in that company. In the middle of the night, he (or an employee or employees of his) came into my store and picked up everything he bought into the company with and left. In the process they actually took some of the equipment I owned. I filed a theft case with the police department and also a claim with Farm Bureau. They DENIED my claim because he was a business partner. Now, like I told the claims guy, I do not have proof of who took the items from the store. It very well could have been an employee of his that he gave the key and the alarm code too. Help me get Farm Bureau to pay the claim. It is a theft.

Farm Bureau Insurance Co — Jeremy Van Curen

One of Farm Bureau's insureds made a left turn in front of my daughter causing her to broadside hi...

Farm Bureau Insurance — Cancel Insurance

My elderly parents (age 83 and 84) have been with FarmBureau insurance for almost 15 years. They have been...

Farm Bureau Insurance — Bad service

A Farm Bureau Insurance agent, Kevin Wcisel, used his client association with my 81 yr old father to garner a...

Farm Bureau Insurance — auto repairs

My wife and I were rearended at a stop light on July 5th, 2008 in Monroe N.C.The guy who caused the accident...