Having problems with Conexis?

Conexis Customer Service Contacts

4609 Regent Blvd. Irving, TX 75038
Irving, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Conexis Customer Service. Initial Conexis complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Conexis above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Conexis. Discuss the issues you have had with Conexis and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S
Jul 09, 2019

Conexis — customer service/health benefits card

Good morning. My name is Shawnita Bell. My employer is T.H.E. Health & Wellness Centers/T.H.E. Clinic (Acct#...

Conexisconexis/wageworks/anthem cobra account

We have had nothing but problems with Conexis Anthem Cobra payments. We have been trying to solve a problem with account since November 2018. We've had large amounts of money taken out of our checking account without our permission. We've had letters saying we owe money we have already paid. We've had our account canceled at least twice and our payments wiped out along with it. No one in customer service has really been much help or has authority to problem solve on their own. We made dozens of calls and sent multiple messages. They keep saying the finance dept. will be notified. I've never had such poor service from a company! We have finally been allowed to send our documentation to them. Will this finally solve the problem???

Conexiscustomer service

I have been calling since Jan 3, they did not have the rates in the system from previous employer. Called them to all the way to VP. 8 phone calls later . Then they took my money still don't have insurance going on 3 months and finally got someone to call me back and cancelled it, But they still took my money out of my account and now I can't get in to to change withdraw. What a SCAM

Conexisdependent care

I have filed approximately 4 claims with conexis and I did everything that I was told to do. The first few claims were paid but the last was rejected. I called to find out why and no one could give me an explanation so the claim was resubmitted. I called back to check on the progress (1 week later) and was told that I submitted my claim incorrectly. I was told that the receipt I gave didn't contain enough information, even though it's the same type of receipt I previously submitted. So now, 11 days after I initially submitted the claim, I have still not been paid and have been told that I need to submit the claim again, as well as bring in paperwork for claims that have already been submitted and approved due to their error.

F

Conexis — cobra eligibility

I am paid 1 month in advance. The first of each month for the past 4 months my wife's eligibility show...

Conexiscobra

I took a retirement package from my employer. When attempting to call Conexis to get information, they had no clue. They were unhelpful, insulting, and clueless. The calls are handled by a call center in the Philippines, (to use cheap labor).
        The questions are about a specific situation with respect to when Medicare A and B take affect, (which are four months apart). I need coverage for one month, because my Medicare Part B takes affect a month after my company benefits end.
        After reading the other review here, I can only add to the experience of uselessness this crowd is.

Conexiscobra coverage

This company is horrible! Pay your premium, but you won't have coverage for 3 weeks! It can be handled in a day, but they hold your money for weeks before or if they ever send it to the insurance provider.

Shame on the companies that use these guys to administer Cobra payments. PwC uses this company and should be ashamed. Customer service is useless, endless run arounds.

Conexiscobra

I left my job 7/17/2017. After badgering the company I left (Datasource Consulting) they finally notified the plan administrator (CoAdvantage on 7/24/2017). I elected Cobra and paid Conexis the entire fee for August but the insurance company says I'm not enrolled. It's been a week and Conexis has told me it could be as much as 20 days.

I understand Workday has acquired Conexis and workday has similar problems.

K

Conexis — cobra benefits

This has been a very frustrating road travelled. I had requested for COBRA coverage through CONEXIS and have...

S

Conexis — cobra online payments

the company i worked for, Regal Medical Group, uses this provider for their COBRA insurance. two out of the 4...

C

Conexis — dependent care

My heart aches for all others that went through some sort of hard time with this company. Employers, PLEASE...

Conexiscobra - no communication

My husband has been on COBRA since June 1. On two occasions now I have been denied coverage and have had to call Conexis to have them "update" their information, which takes one to two days. The first time my husband had to wait two days in order to pick up a prescription. Today, I was in the dental office after waiting three months for my appointment, and was told I had no coverage. When I get home and called the phone number on the premium transmittal form, they said I was indeed covered. I had to reschedule my appointment for another month and a half out. I called Conexis back and asked for a refund for that portion of my premium for the month of July, and was denied that refund. You have terrible communication and your company needs to rectify the proble!! I basically paid my premium for nothing!!

M

Conexis — check/lost

I FedEx conexis two cashiers checks. One was posted from the envelope. I called to investigate what happened...

R

Conexis — conexis is a third party for flexible spending account for anthem bc/bs.

WARNING DO NOT USE. They are a Terrible company and they are doing a disservice to BC/BS. FSA is your money...

Conexiscobra continued coverage

Laid off Dec 31 from Hess. I made an honest mistake thinking Conexis was paid to End April, when I tried to Pay for May I found coverage cancelled since payment had only covered through end March.

Appealed by fax, Conexis declined to reinstate. I've had no claim since layoff and hope you never have one.

I'll keep trying for reinstatement, but the heartless treatment to honest mistake is frustrating.

C

Conexis — dependent care flexible spending account

Your app server is not responding 9 out 10 times that I tried. Your customer service representative are lack...

Conexisreimbursement offset

Was told I could offset unverified copays if I sent in copy of out of pocket expenses I made at another medical provider. I sent in a receipt from a chiropractor that showed I made over 5 copayments out of my own pocket. Just because the copayments were listed by the word massage they said I'd need some medical form filled out to verify need for a massage. The thing is, my insurance company already obtained a prescription from my chiropractor indicating I needed a massage for my damaged nerve condition. Furthermore, even without the massage, the adjustments would have still made my copay the same 35.00. In other words, I owed a 35.00 copay regardless of whether or not I got the prescribed massage with it. Also, another representative told me the other day that those copays were eligible for offsetting other charges.

K

Conexis — cobra scam

I've paid my premiums on time each month and they do not alert uhc so I can't use my insurance. UHC says they...

Conexisfsa

Account was deactivated d/t not submitting claim. Paid amount from checking account and money taken out and not reactivated. Call customer service at Conexis attempting to find out what was going on. Called 3/2 and spoke to A.Duran @wageworks who told me she was looking into it and I would not have to send proof of payment, I was told problem would be resolved in 2 hours and to keep checking my account.. Later the same day, called again and spoke to Clarke Williams and she informed me that I did need to send proof of payment and I did. Still not reactivated. The next day 3/3/17, 3rd call and spoke with supposedly Supervisor Jerri and she told me that it was a systemwide problem and unsure when it would be resolved. In the meantime my account after a week of paying amount is still deactivated and paying from my regular acct. Now I will have to submit mutliple reimbursement forms. Company is the worse, no one appears to know what is going on

Conexisfsa reimbursement

Conexis was meant to reimburse me for $2, 500 for health related expenses. They rejected a valid claim due to a misspelling of a name on the form. When I resubmitted the form, they told me that the claim period had passed. It is frustrating to learn that Conexis took money from a contributing employee due to a misspelling. I hope that I never work at a company that uses Conexis.