Menu

Union Supply Direct  -  Card was debited, but no product after 4 months

P
Author of the complaint
8:37 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Placed an order to put money on an inmates account so she could order stuff from Union Supply via mail. After 4 months inmate said she still has not received her order.

I went to the union supply website in California, https://www.californiainmatepackage.com/Home.aspx and this is the information I got from the website:

Order Number: ECA5842554
Order Status: Canceled
Cancel Reason: F1 - Fraud (Safetech)
Order Notes: Your order has been canceled due to the reason listed above. If you feel your order was canceled in error please contact customer service at [protected]@unionsupplydirect.com.

It seems that the order of putting money on the inmates account was cancelled, which is why the inmate did not get her order since there was no money in her account, since Union somehow says there is fraud, but they won't answer my E-mails to explain what fraud they are talking about.

My debit card was charged $53.95, $50.00 for the deposit and $3.95. for the fee. I have a statement from the debit card account showing that amount was deducted and paid to Union Supply.

I told them if they suspect some kind of fraud to put my money back on my card and cancel the order, but I get no reply from them

0 comments