Having problems with Holapick?

Holapick Customer Service Contacts

Unit 1402B, 14/F, The Belgian Bank Building, Nos. 721-725 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Holapick Customer Service. Initial Holapick complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Holapick above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Holapick. Discuss the issues you have had with Holapick and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Holapick Complaints & Reviews

HolapickPictures they post are not the same quality of the garbage they send

Placed an order in Feb but only a partial shipment came. Quality was poor and not as advertised. Returned per their instructions (I paid return postage) and the package was returned to me undeliverable. I've been sending emails (I have copies) ever since and have been getting the runaround. I should have checked there reviews first because they are the worst reviews I have ever seen. I guess they change their name and address to stay under the radar. I have tried everything but can't get a person to talk to and all their return emails are computer generated. I have pictures, saved emails and proof they are not a legit company. Please work with me to stop this company from committing fraud to unsuspecting customers.

HolapickReturning items ordered

I've submitted a complaint previously however, it was not enough info. I have emailed the company several times asking for a return label. The option they gave me was to accepted a portion of the cost, which I paid $97. They want to refund $28. Not acceptable. There were two other options, which was not at all acceptable. Again I emailed and them and told told them that. I have a return address, which they said all the U.S. stores were closed, and sent an address for China, ridiculous. It would cost I'm sure $100. to return. The clothes are not worth the money, very cheaply made, the material is horrible. According to there return policy, money back in 30days, no mention of partial monies if returned. This place is a ripoff and a scam. I would appreciate it if you could help me with situation. The address for China is too long. The return address for both packages are: San Francisco and Elks Grove, IL.

Returning items ordered

• Di
        Disappointed purchaser Jan 18, 2021

I did return my order to a California address that they gave me and it was returned to me by the post office so don't waist money on shipping like I did.

HolapickTracking ordered merchandise

This is in reference to Order: [protected] -- Date: 11/18/2020 12:38

I would like to cancel this order because . It is obvious it will not get here by Christmas. because you have not sent it yet. I ordered gifts for my sister my niece my cousins and for me. I really only wanted the earrings because this is the first and only website that I have ever seen them on. I need my money back so I can get gifts for my family because you will not send me what I ordered.

HolapickClothes

I ordered apparel from holapick on 06-07-2020. I paid thru paypal, on06-23-2020 I didn't get any confirmation that the order was placed but the money was taken out of my account ($197.38). I tried calling paypal through no avail. I called my bank capital one and filed a dispute. The articles arrived late on 07-21-2020, I refused and returned unopened to the post ofc 07-22-2020. The bank has denied my request for a refund because it showed delivered. When I took it to the post ofc and asked for a receipt they said they don't give receipts on customer refusal shipments. I'm losing $197.38 for something that I don't have. I will never use paypal or order from this company again. I need help getting my money back.

• Di
            Disappointed purchaser Jan 18, 2021

The same thing happened to me, they only shipped me a few things on my $100 order opened a case with my credit card company and it was closed in Holapicks favor because they showed my order was shipped, but the whole order wasn't and they won't refund my money since Feb 2020 I've been emailing them

Jul 30, 2020

Holapick — No confirmation of order & tried cancel order

I purchased some merchandise from Holapick on July 29, 2020 and never received confirmation or receipt of...

HolapickI paid approx $280 and received my order but all bar one were too small

Their return policy say you have 30 days. I want to exchange all bar one for a larger size and so far in a week and a half I I keep getting the run around. I was advised to pay an additional $and they would send the size I wanted or accept $113 store credit which I refused all. I can no longer search my order as the order no [protected] no longer exists so I don't even know if I have received all I ordered and no one will give me a screen shot of my order no matter how much I request it. Very unhappy with the service I received and one thing it has shown me is to google the company before I even attempt to purchase anything

HolapickOne order has not come

I don't know if you received my first email. My name is Yvette Mathes. I received all of my order but one thing. The Fluffy Fur Coat With Hooded hasn't came yet. The cost was $39.17. Please let me know what has gone wrong. My email [protected]@gmail.com. I would like to order more clothes and household goods. Can you keep in touch with me please. Thank you Be Safe Be Blessed

HolapickService

I have not received the items I paid for around May 31st. Is there something I can do? The emails that I have received back from them seem generated and pretty much repeat. Not once have they been able to give me a solid status update on when, if ever, I may receive these items.

We have shipped out your order [protected].
              Here is your tracking information:
              Tracking Number:JSELO0863377510YQ
              Tracking website: http://www.17track.net

Tracking has not been updated since June 12th.

HolapickHolapick

Similair experience with this company. Ordered several items on May 8, received no confirmation. Requested tracking info which they sent, but package never moved. After several more emails went unanswered, disputed charge on my credit card. Thank God. Package did arrive on June 29 - unbelievable. Of course, none of the items fit. Sizes are like children's clothing and fabric is cheap. Further, they got three of the items wrong.
                After emailing them again to try to return package, they asked for pictures, then in another email asked for sku #'s, even after I gave them their own order #.
                I am still trying to get a response on how to send it back after 2 weeks of emails. At this point though it's not even worth my time. I have already informed them my credit card company won't pay the charge. Do not order from this company is my advice.

HolapickOrder # [protected] holapick unreachable to return/exchange

Received my order on June 30.
                  Order # [protected]
                  attempted unsuccessfully to reach Holapick email as undeliverable with below information:

Need a larger size for Product title
                  WP-[protected] size 3x
                  WP-[protected] size 3x
                  Need to return
                  WP-[protected]/AWHF/[protected]

Please advise on how to return items and eligible free shipping as I already paid once for shipping.
                  Cindy Yard

HolapickLadies tops

After ordering $80 worth of women's tops, I was told by a friend that Holapick is a scam. I tried calling them but my call wouldn't go thru. I then emailed them and they give me a verification code which when I entered it. It wouldn't accept it. I want a refund but can't seem to locate them. I will be making a complaint with the BBB as well. They took my money immediately on my credit card which I have deactivated but it was already posted in my bank. They will be disputing this charge. This ad was on Facebook and should be removed so other innocent people like myself don't get scammed by them.

Recia Foti

HolapickA refund and return

I had order from these peoples on 5/25/2020. I didn't get my order an till 6/8/2020 when I got my order everything in the bag was too small so I email them and the I contact bbb and made a report to them about what has happen then on 6/10/2020 I got a email from them tell me that I wasn't going to get a return labels to sent the stuff back to keep it and they would give me credit I email them back and told them I want my money back I don't want to keep something I can't use. I haven't got anything from them and all I want is my money back. This business has been doing this for years they have change there name over 5 times and they keep ripping peoples off. Some one need to put a stop to them.

A refund and return

Jun 08, 2020

Holapick — Refund

Order placed in january and they took the money immediately; they shipped 3 items; one in february and two in...

HolapickClothing I purchased weeks ago has not arrived.

I tried to use holapick's customer service link. It will not accept my email address, given that I don't have an order number. I have tried to cancel the order, but it has to have an email address. Which it will not accept! After not being sent my order, I checked their reviews and realized they are crooks. I want my money back! If I had been smarter, I would never had ordered from the damn non-trustworthy chinese. Go get'em trump!!!

HolapickMy order hasn't been received..

On may 15 th I place an Order, they stated that it will shipped in about 10 to 15 business days 100% Secure Online Shopping and still no nothing has been received, I would like to request a refund back, Order Number.. [protected], Round Neck Cotton and Linen Long Casual Dress I have been making calls to this ph. Number [protected] but as well no answer... company Name HOLAPICK, City — Xian/Xianyang, Shaan I really Hope that I will get my Money Back payment Method PayPal
                          Thank You.. Ines Salas
                          email address.. [protected]@yahoo.com

HolapickPayment for full refund not received

I placed am order with Holapick on May 7, 2020. My credit card was charged on the same day. The next day I received an email stating that due to supplier delay because of the coronavirus my order had been cancelled. I would be issued a refund. I received a partial refund of $20.42 when the original order amount was $116.75. I am receiving numerous emails saying the same thing and the last one stated I had cancelled the order. Normally companies do not deduct the funds from the credit card until the order is shipped. I want the total of $116.75 for the full refund.

HolapickOrdered 2 dresses and one top

The site said SunJoyTechnology and was an ad on the bottom of Facebook

When I submitted it to my surprise it said Holapick.com First clue something was fishy.

I looked them up and saw it was a scam .

I called my bank but they had already processed the money.

I assume I will never see the clothes or the money.

They sent me an email to choose a credit or a refund but it is a no reply email with no contact information to respond with my choice.

Someone needs to shut these crooks down and Facebook should not be allowing their ads on their site. They are quick to censor the truth though.

Wendy De Rycke
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              [protected]

HolapickDresses

On January 19, 2020, I ordered Dresses (Order #[protected]): (1) Fashionable Loose Long Sleeved Maxi Dress, $24.66, (2) Cotton/Linen Contrast Color Casual Maxi Dress With Pockets $28.61 and (3) Sweet Heart Asymmetric Hem Plain Maxi Dress $20.16... and the total amount was $73.43, taken off my visa.
                                I have not received the dresses or a refund! I think I've been patient enough and have tried to contact with the windows they have and can't get through any complaints with them.

• Updated by Joni Smith · May 07, 2020

I'm sick of going over the same thing, trying to contact someone thru this nonsense, it's the principle behind the B.S, from one window to the next, realizing now, it's all a hoax, so now, I'll take this a bit further. I don't know why I'm wasting my time typing this.

Apr 11, 2020

Holapick — Order [protected]

I placed an order a few days ago on 4-10-20. I was charged $160.77 for these items. However, I deciced to...

HolapickOrder [protected]

I placed an order for three items in the amount of $72.36 I have not received any thing as of yet please send my order or refund my

Lee Garner