uksoccershop.comno communication at all

B

I don't really know if I ever will get my order or not. there's absolutely no communication with that store. they are not answering mails or phone calls, not reacting to complaint tickets as well. I think my money will be lost, it's a first on internet shopping for me, I never made a bad experience so far...

pretty disappointing.

Sarah 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Ordered for a birthday gift email sent 7 days ago to say it was shipped. Numerous times trying to get a response and still no answer. Will be contacting paypal for refund.

• Eh
    Ehm Justm Nov 06, 2018

I have sent several emails regarding the status of my order. I have not gotten a response. I am not able to call the phone number as the recorded message is only stating that this number is not accepting calls. I ordered the Liverpool Jerseys as a Birthday present. I hope that they arrive. My credit card was already charged the full amount :(

Joe Bath Sep 01, 2018

In spite of numerous reminders, will not give the update on the order which was submitted 1.5 months ago.

• Al
    Alistair Alviri Aug 21, 2018

Dodgy and untrustworthy, do avoid this online merchant

• Om
    Omardj Aug 16, 2018

My shirt hasn't arrived I've had the one but not the white morrocan shirt I orderd it's been 2 weeks and paid for next day delivery

• Al
    Alex Dias Aug 15, 2018

Ordered items on the 10th June never received one. Had to cancel and lodge a complaint with PayPal. Received my refund from PayPal.

Stay away from this company they do not deliver

• Ki
    kimeepanda Aug 15, 2018

I ordered in DECEMBER and it has still not arrived! I emailed back in January with a promised reply within 10 days and still have not heard anything. VERY DISAPPOINTED

• Ha
    Hans Apr 07, 2009

3 years ago I ordered a tracksuit at UKsoccershop during the worldcup. After payments it seems that they have not that item in stock. They don't often reply on my e-mails and no reaction about refund. after 2 or 3 months I ask them to change the order to something they have in stock. At the end I received my product but not what I have ordered first instance, so I won't order again with them.

• Tk
    Tåkefyrsten Jan 30, 2009

Worst shop I`ve ever come across!
    Ordered a shirt last summer, but still haven`t got it! Communication like zero. Will never buy from them again, and will advice others to avoid them.

• Fe
    Fed Up Dec 17, 2008

Hi,

I am having problems with them too. As you live in the UK, why don't you report them to BBC Watchdog? If enough people do, then maybe something can be done.

Good luck!