Twoo / Dating Site โ€” unable to unsubscribe

I have been trying myself as well. Keep getting stupid email updates on people / matches etc. I want to unsubscribe, but their site has not got the option.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team ยท May 09, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your message! Could you provide us with the email address linked with your account on Twoo? We will check why your account is charged and provide your with an instruction on how to stop it.

If it's Premium, you can deactivate it from your Settings page. Just click ‘Edit’ and then select ‘Stop’ in the dropdown next to Premium account. You will not be charged again once you have stopped your subscription, unless you decide to reactivate in the future. Of course you can still use Premium for the period that you have already paid for.

If you encounter any difficulties following the instructions or would like us to turn off the autorenewal for you, don't hesitate to contact us at [protected]@twoo.com.

Kind regards,
    Adrianna
    Team Twoo

• Twoo.com's response ยท Aug 01, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com. Then we'll be able to check why you receive emails from Twoo.

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

Sallytoms Jul 09, 2012

How do I delete my profile on Twoo PLEASE!!!

MARIadias Nov 14, 2012

hi, i have the same problem, UNABLE to unsubscribe, emails are flooding my inbox !!!

magere luanda Dec 17, 2012

Me too want unsubscribe. Anybody out there to show me how? Am just pissed off with this site.

• Ba
    Badaoui Feb 15, 2013

Open your inbox then the message you got from Twoo then scroll down the page of the email and click unsubscribe. I hope it helps.

• Ay
    Ayonwabisa Feb 20, 2013

I have been using the unsubscribe option but it doesnt help me, it just says Oops we cannot find the page you're looking for.

• Ba
    Badaoui Feb 20, 2013

I used the method I said and it worked for me. Try again please. Open your inbox then the message you got from Twoo then scroll down the page of the email and click unsubscribe. You will be taken to a Twoo page where you will choose what to receive from Twoo and what not and how often. There you will be able to disable some options. I hope it helps. Thank you.

marikie May 31, 2013

i want to unsubscribe please help because sumbody invited me and its irritating

• Be
    Beach Mouse Aug 21, 2013

I just ended my account with Too. In your account settings there is a place to delete your account. Hope this helps. I went through the section where yo choose what to receive and what not to, etc. but then I found the Delete My Account button.

• Al
    Alexis56 Aug 21, 2013

Difficultly contacting online dating sites is very common. I have a new group, where I hope to list companies with poor service and unethical practices. You are welcome to join this group: 'Online Dating sites to AVOID'
    Alexis56

• We
    Wena Bosch Nov 02, 2013

I did not ask or subscribe for this rubbish .I block, bouch back, but the mail keeps on comming. I dont even understand german and want nothing to do with this, should my husband find one of these mail TWOO will have to pay for the divorced case...JUST GET ME OFF !!!

• Er
    Erik Roodt Mar 09, 2014

You can not unsubscribe in any way you try. It is not a free ab as advertised. If you do not like it they stay connected to your e-mail. I think they just want your credit card detail !

• Ya
    yangyin May 07, 2016

HI. Please intelligent person, tell me how to stop Twoo charge my money from Paypal ? ?

• Kh
    Khanya Nciza Jul 31, 2017

I keep receiving emails from this site. I never subscribed, but you have my email address, God knows how. I go to the bottom of the email to unsubscribe, it takes me to your site and it's asking me for my personal details. I'm happily married and I'm not interested in any man or woman. At some point you need to explain how you get hold of people's email addresses that you have not been given, as I view this as hacking. Khanya

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices