MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com Logo

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com

Having problems with MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com?

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 23, 2011. The latest review Waste of time was posted on Apr 2, 2021. MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com has resolved 0 complaints.

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com Customer Service Contacts

10 - 8707 Dufferin St, Suite 160
Vaughan, Ontario
Canada - L4J0A6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com Customer Service. Initial MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com Complaints & Reviews

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.comWaste of time

I'm in the UK and the only 'certified millionaires' are in the USA. There's no filter so you have to go through the list, which goes on and on but are nowhere near me. The nearest men in my city last logged on 5 years ago. I paid £50 for this service and it's hugely disappointing. I would advise not to waste your money. Also most guys are in their late teens/ early twenties and looking for a rich sucker, they are very blatant. Not my style at all.

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.comservices

Somehow these people scammed my credit card number and tried to set me up on a monthly payment program on Paypal. I never use dating sites so not sure how they got it but they were busted several years ago for selling users personal data to 3rd parties (and fined $16.5 million). Then they tried to blame me for the charge saying I must have gave my data to someone unscrupulous (someone like them I suppose based on that fine!) even though Paypal says the charge originated from them. IMO: they are thieves! They have an F rating on BBB site and unresolved claims. They are based out of Ontario, Canada. Don't enable them: stay away!!!

Millionaire Matchwaste of time

I doubt this website is worth your attention and money. Don't pay for anything they offer and don't waste your time on men from the website. Unfortunately, there's nothing special.
      The website is also very expensive for both sides: men and women. Many profiles on this website are fake.
      Matches are just ridiculous In general, there are other more decent dating websites that are also cheaper and more interesting.

MillionaireMatch — I can't log into my account

Loved this website and spent months there, met really interesting people and everything was fine. But one day...

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.comimpossible to cancel the card details

I have recently paid for the gold membership on the website www.millionairematch.com, but it was scam. I provided the card details and was charged within couple of hours. But they knew my details and started to take money from me again and again. I tried to contact someone from the company, but they avoided my messages and there weren’t any other ways of how to reach them .

www.Millionairematch.com — website is full of scammers and jerks

I was a member on the websites www.MillionaireMatch.com and Yahoo MessengerLifeoflove010. It was real waste...

MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.com — fake and fraud

I tried to be standard member to this site it first accepts but after i close my firefox and enter the site...