Twoo.comthe site is full of slappers and fake id's

K

The site is full of slappers and fake id's and it's trying to pass it'self off as being a Brand..? it's charging money for silly things but thousands of profiles have no pics and they block you for no reason?

RESOLVED

• Updated by Kasia (Twoo) · Aug 31, 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately, haven't provided any specific information, so we are unable to check why your transaction wasn't accepted.

If you have any problems with activating Unlimited, please contact us at [email protected]

Kasia

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Dec 14, 2015

Dear Shane,

Thank you for contacting us. I have now arranged for a refund through your credit card immediately. The amount will either not be billed, or will be credited to your credit card as soon as possible. Your subscription will be cancelled starting from today.

Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we could help you with!

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Dec 14, 2015

Dear Lucia,

Thank you very much for your message. Your Netlog account has been deleted. It may still be visible in the Google Search results until Google updates its database, but it should disappear soon. If you wish to speed up the process, you can contact Google or request the deletion here: https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day!

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Jan 05, 2016

Dear w-r-us,

Thank you for your message. Your account was probably registered on Twoo after you clicked on the registration button in the invitation you received from one of your email contacts. This option allows our users to invite their friends to use our site and have fun meeting new friends!

I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this. Could you please contact us at [email protected]? We will delete the account for you.

If you have any questions regarding Twoo, do not hesitate to contact us.

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Jan 08, 2016

Dear Primus,

Thank you for your message. Are you sure you haven't purchased any additional packages? Did you only opt for a Premium subscription, or maybe Boost Pack too?

Could you please contact us at [email protected]? We'll look into this issue and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Feb 22, 2016

Hi,

It' is a sad fact of life that unscrupulous people will seek to exploit any channel, and social networks and dating sites are no exception. Twoo.com is designed as a safe online place where people can chat, meet and get to know others in their local area. We put a lot of effort into moderating the community to try to weed out fake profiles. Here are some of the steps we take:
    - picture screening by 24/7 teams
    - anti-scam measurements with different scam indicators
    - anti-fake moderation by 24/7 teams
    - abuse reports by users, dealt with by dedicated community managers

I can assure you we don't charge anyone without their permission. Twoo Premium and Boost Pack are a subscription service. When a user upgrades, it is clearly stated at the checkout and in the payment confirmation e-mail that one will be charged every x months until they cancel their subscription, which they can do in Settings. If anyone encounters difficulties while doing so, they can always contact us at [email protected] and we will do it for them.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Feb 29, 2016

Hi,

We would like to remove your profile as soon as possible, unfortunately, you haven't provided us with any information about the profile. Could you send us a link or provide us with the name, age, location that is visible on the profile? If you don't want to share it here, publicly, we recommend contacting us at [email protected]

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · May 10, 2016

Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much for your message. It's likely that you have activated the auto-reply feature on their accounts. This means, that whenever somebody contacts you, a hello message is automatically generated and sent to the person that contacted you. We believe that the conversation becomes interesting only after breaking the ice, and auto replies are the best way to ensure it. We're very happy to notice that this feature is quite popular amongst those users that already can activate and use it. Of course, if you don't want to use it, you can deactivate it in your Settings.

We hope that this answer ends any confusion around how auto-replies are working. If you have any additional questions or suggestions on how we can improve, please let us know.

• Twoo.com's response · Jul 26, 2016

We're very sorry that you feel upset. Could you please send us the email address linked with your account on Twoo? We'll then be able to check why you've been charged.

• Twoo.com's response · Mar 20, 2017

Hi,

Please send us a link to this profile at [email protected] Our moderators will look into this issue as soon as possible when you do.

• Do
    dov caller Oct 19, 2019

from time to time
    you take 145.99 IS from my card
    i ask you to stop
    i dont want you to rub me
    give me bace my mony
    Dov Caller
    [protected]
    Haifa
    Israel

• Er
    Ericmoore, 51 Oct 12, 2019

please help ., ., ., ., ., my payment is done but i cant access my message's yet

• Ri
    Rishabh Shukla Oct 08, 2019

Txn of INR 160.00 done on Acct XX660 on 02-OCT-19.Info: VIN*twoo com*.Avbl Bal:
    Txn of INR 240.00 done on Acct XX660 on 02-OCT-19.Info: VIN*twoo com*.!! Please retunn my money it deduction automatic i my name is Riahabh age 28 i have allready delete my account from twoo but money is deducted my email [email protected] sir please refund my money

Comments
    Comments

• Za
    Zannie Mabaso Oct 07, 2019

Twoo keeps blocking my account.

Please please actovate my account.
    The first one is [email protected]

I did not fo anything wrong nor did i violate the terms and conditioms but the app stopped working.

Please help me!

• Aj
    Ajay Gowda Jul 13, 2019

Hi Team,

After 6 days the balance is getting charged by my credit card automatically without my permission.how did u guys do this if really interested to take the service or to continue I will recharge it myself.i will not accept if it's not happening again can u delete my credit card details from it and confirm.

janardhanreddy bojja Jul 01, 2019

Sir we want a refund amount of 1000

• Am
    amitsgr Jun 26, 2019

Hello Sir/Mam, hope you are doing well. I want to close my Twoo account. Is there any possibility of refunds?

• Ji
    Jit_gajjar Jun 09, 2019

Please refund my money; I've bought pay online to activate premium account; money deduct from my account but premium not activated asking for money to send/read messages, please team refund my money as soon as possible, I'll go to court, and will remove your app from google play.

• Th
    thahim May 25, 2019

I am using twoo since few weeks. I don't know why my account gets blocked so many times.

Please tell me the reason as i am not doing anything wrong.
    Acc email id: [email protected]

• Mi
    Mike Brenton May 13, 2019

I recently opened my twoo account, and I didn't go against the code of conduct, but my account has been blocked. I don't have any other account. This is the only one I have and have made some good friends on it. I'd like to get my account back [email protected] Thanks

• Ha
    Happens May 07, 2019

I recently activate my twoo premium of rs 400 they deduct the money but don't activate the service till now .Plz activate the premium or refund money
    1st they show the visa card not acceptable but after sometime I got the msg of money deduction from my account

Aleksandra - Twoo Team May 10, 2019

@Happens Hi, We're very sorry to hear that! Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your Twoo account so that we can look into this issue?

• Di
    Dinko Gospodinov May 05, 2019

Hi...I want to stop my subscription of my account.im not have interest to Continue paid again and induct my money with my permission.
    I will like get my refund back to my account please.
    And stop the subscription or cancel it.
    Thanks

Aleksandra - Twoo Team May 10, 2019

@Dinko Gospodinov Hi! You can stop your Premium subscription in your account Settings. If you encounter any problems with doing so or have any questions about it, please let us know at [email protected] and we'll reply as soon as possible.

• Ba
    Basith Banarasi Apr 07, 2019

1st. 27-03-2019
    199-00
    By debit card SBI transaction OTHPG [protected] Google payment India Navi Mumbai
    2nd. 29-03-2019
    199-00
    By debit card HDFC transaction POS [protected]
    Google payment through HDFC

Sagar Sarohiwal Feb 11, 2019

I want back full refund money as soon as possible and my will also check my email is [email protected]

Reply me fast

• Pa
    Panka Marwah Feb 11, 2019

I have already paid the amount but you are not activate the service ? May I know the reason please do something

• Ki
    Kim Goodrum Jan 22, 2019

I have four charges pending on my credit card bill. I do not understand and have made no calls that I am aware of with your company. I would olike this credited back as soon as possiblke or I will file a complaint with the FCC.

The total for one day s $93.96.

I look to hear back from you soon.

Kim Goodrum

• Ba
    Bagan Dec 12, 2018

hi, I have been charged Rs160 every months for twoo services I never used, I deleted it my profile too, I was charged in September and now in two times in November again! I want my money back ASAP my number...

• Ca
    Caroline Balkon Jun 03, 2018

Hmm they should just report it government, but then will do anything for auto pay feature that hooks in and never lets go? I only used one week pay and disabled their subscriptions and I guess someone still has remote to make possible continue charging me...I think more money farming business go there you get farmed.

• De
    dear amrita Jun 16, 2017

worst website ever

• Do
    do minh hoang Jun 08, 2017

beautysupplystoreonline.com

• Jg
    JGI Jun 07, 2017

Have to wonder though... why is this site even asking me for some much personal info?!? It asked me for my full name, address, zip code, etc, etc? Wasn't my email enough for posting a silly message? Geez people! Easy on the personal info thing now...

• Jg
    JGI Jun 07, 2017

I just got a very fishy email from Twoo. Apparently, a former female acquaintance of mine that I had met through Facebook many years ago sent me an invite from Twoo. However, I highly doubt this invite to have willingly originated from her since we have not spoken in almost two years. I chose to stop my online friendship over Facebook with her after I learned that she was the main culprit that led to countless problems - and eventual rupture - with my previous girlfriend.

Yes, my ex turned out to be a jealous freak who believed every lie told to her, and behaved like a control maniac who viewed me as her property. So that was a big eye opener right there. But the woman I speak of (the one supposedly sending me the Twoo invite) did prove to be a controlling narcissist as well for telling lies to break up my relationship with my ex gf, and thus, clear her path to me. For this reason I told her not to ever contact me again. She did send me several emails and text messages to my cell after that but eventually stopped after I repeatedly told her not to insist. I think at that point she understood that she had messed up, and did not contact me again.

That is, until now from Twoo. But frankly though, after reading about Twoo's sketchy practices online to boost their clientele, I honestly don't think that the invite I received came from her. At least not with her full knowledge, much less with her approval. There's no way in hell she could insist in getting me to pay attention to her again after what she did. In the last text message she had sent me she promised she would not bother me again, and recognized that she had screwed up with her actions. So what I think happened here was that Twoo pulled my email from either her contacts list, and sent me that invite as if it had come from her.

The Twoo invite does have her name and a photo of her doing the Twoo sign, as Twoo's real users usually do to identify themselves as not fake. So the profile might be real. But I find the invite from her very doubtful. I think this is just the folks over at Twoo trying to further expand their social network business with fake accounts by getting me to click their email link. I fell for that trick once from Amigos.com - a similar site that several years ago also used that same fake invite tactic by sending me an invite to their social network website full of fake profiles. I clearly remember back then (don't recall too well but I think it was sometime between 2007 and 2010) how much time and patience I wasted just trying to eliminate the profile that Amigos.com created using my Facebook profile picture. I never succeeded, though. Amigos created the profile by luring me to their site through a fake invite from someone in my contacts list. They even used one of her photos and her full name to lure me. Just like Twoo is doing now, once you click the link in your email Amigos.com would automatically validate your profile without your consent. But you had no control over the profile once it was created. I couldn't even remove my own profile picture... the one they stole from my Facebook account. It would only allow you to add more pics to the profile. Very clever of them. I realized this not by adding more pics since i immediately caught up with the scam as soon as I got to their phony site. It was obvious my friend's profile was also fake. I found out by researching Amigos.com online. There were tons of complaints about how they were luring people using people's contacts from Facebook.

Anyway, this is getting long. I just felt that telling my experience with these so-called "Social Networks" might help people realize to stay away from those sites. If you get an email from a social network showing the picture and name of one of your friends on FB, or from any other social network that you use, try to contact the person by other means to make sure they sent it, or just delete the email entirely. Don't click on the link or sign up to the website because it will only grab your personal info and contacts, and do very annoying things in your name. Things that you would probably never do.

Aleksandra - Twoo Team Jun 08, 2017

@JGI Hi,

I am sorry to hear you received an unwanted invitation to join Twoo. Please note that Twoo only sends invitations in the name of and on behalf of Twoo users and only if they have requested this. A user needs to enter the password to their email inbox on the site if they wish to invite their contacts and are informed that invites will be sent to their contacts if they do so. If you no longer wish to receive such invites please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of it.

• Dr
    Draph91 Mar 16, 2017

yeah I used to be on Spring.me and they migrated my details to Twoo, without my permission!, I do receive the occasional email but I just delete them, I look forward to the day when the website is shut down

O-la Mar 16, 2017

@Draph91 can you explain me how you delete the fake profile please?

Aleksandra - Twoo Team Mar 17, 2017

@O-la If you have access to your profile you can delete it in your Settings. If not, please contact us at [email protected] so that we'll be able to help you delete the profile.

O-la Mar 17, 2017

@Aleksandra - Twoo Team i dont have acces to this profile, becouse she stole my photo and with my photo she open a new profile. i want to close this profile

O-la Mar 14, 2017

Hello i want to complain about someone has oprn a fake account on twoo with my photos. Can you do something for delete this account. I am sad angry how can oprn a fake account

Aleksandra - Twoo Team Mar 15, 2017

@O-la Hi,

Please contact us at [email protected] so with a link to said profile so that we can resolve this issue.

Twoo Team

• Pa
    Parminder Dhillon Jul 25, 2016

I subscribed twoo once they dedect balance three times without my permission.
    Parminder Singh Dhillon

• Fu
    fujiyako Jul 03, 2016

Ive got deduction in my bank two time please i need my refund if this application cut my money like this delete my account

Rahul Rai May 10, 2016

This is a completely fake and scam site.
    Even when I have not logged in to this site, there are several messages from my account to others.
    These messages were supposed to be dated a year back and yet they show yesterday's date.
    How stupid these sites can be? You never know

• Ge
    Georgie Girl89 Feb 22, 2016

FANTASTIC Team Twoo!!! Then by that measure - your scrupulous "integrity" and all, you will IMMEDIATELY remove the fake profile that you placed WITHOUT MY PERMISSION on your site. A site, by the way that offers NO way of deleting said profile. I will not create a page/password for something I did not give permission for. This is your responsibility. If not deleted, by you - because I can't - will have to choose these options instead:

• Ge
    Georgie Girl89 Feb 20, 2016

Yes it's a scam. My profile is up, albeit blurred…access if you pay. This is done without any permission whatsoever so I'm convinced if they are accepting money to access a bogus profile, they are not concerned with ripping you off. DON'T pay them anything, and tell all your friends to run from this group.

• Ia
    Ian Groft Feb 16, 2016

There are fake accounts on every dating site, but the situation on Twoo is even worse, probably because many of those fakes are demonstrably "home-made". They are even using the legit accounts to spam you with dubious chat-requests. I quite often get a notification like "Cindy wants to chat with you", which is a bit odd, considering that no Cindy ever visited my page. So, I send out a "Hello", but nothing comes back. Later I get another alert about a Cindy visiting my page, but still no reply. The most logical explanation is that Cindy never really wanted to chat with me in the first place, and the chat request was falsely sent out by the system in order to create the illusion of "things are happening around here". How otherwise could they scam men into buying their "services"?
    Their most laughable trick can be experienced after you finally find the "delete account" option. During the removal process you can get another sudden chat request (but no actual message) from the probably most attractive woman on the site. What an insane coincidence!!! Just as I was getting ready to leave, the girl of my dreams enters my life! Honestly, this pathetic retention attempt just made me laugh.

• Pr
    Primus niba Jan 07, 2016

I am just witnessing a problem now, I paid for a selected package per month, used my credit card, unfortunately for me I realised what the deducted from my account is 10times what I paid for, I have wrote them to refund my balance to no avail, look for their phone numbers or offices to contact, to no avail, I am confused, Anybody with an idea on what I can do to them?Thanks

• Wr
    w-r-us Jan 04, 2016

I was sent a message from a friend via this site. To read it I had to log in. I never went as far as joining or giving my info, or reading my friend's email, yet I receive several emails from that site every day and I am unable to "unsubscribe". This is a SCAM !

• Lu
    Lucia Minaricova Dec 09, 2015

Hi,
    Could you please delete following link http://ur.netlog.com/Lusiiiiia with my personal ID and pics, cause I´ve already deleted my account on Twoo and it still appears on all browsers like google etc. A few years ago I had account on Netlog, I deleted it and cannot understand those personal ID are still public without my consent. I ´ve already asked Google to delete abovementioned link, but it refuses to do so until Netlog or Twoo solves it as a third party.
    I would be very glad, if you helped with my problem.
    Lucia

• Sh
    Shane Zhou Dec 01, 2015

I had subscribed an account with Twoo a year ago. Having not been visiting the site for a while, then decided to stop the account on 12/11/2015. However they keep charged me for AUD $140.99 and $77.99 without permission.

• Re
    Reviewer54654 Oct 17, 2015

Cannot modify, cannot delete the account

Raja_s Jul 13, 2015

I try to pay for membership. My credit card details gets saved in their DB but no result is produced at end..If its a fraud then wil goin to complaint and take it forward. delete all credit card informations gets stored in urs till now.

• Kr
    Krasimira Krasteva Apr 30, 2015

Remote Mind Control
    Posted by [email protected] on April 23, 2015 at 6:50 AM Comments comments (1)
    Dear world, I would like to announce for Remote Mind Control. I am previous employee of Eurocompact, Gobul, Hewlette-Packard (contractor Adecco)...My family together with friends and colleagues who hate me use this method to destroy my psychological health and stop my career. They pretend that you have problems and this is some kind of help...Some of them want confessions...I told everything! This is inhuman and they have to go to jail! My PC is hacked and all the information is used for manipulation. They use pictures, contacts, posts...to play tricks. In addition I would like to inform that I am physically chased, monitored...Their goal is to suicide me! Most of them are unhappy and poor...I think you realize why is all that! They torture and when I react they call me stupid, evil, prostitute...I think this is the way the mass destroy intelligent people. Maybe, you want to create disabled society who buy pills...I searched for help but they start experimenting like all the others...People prefer drama and show! Televisions make their programs...This is material for them and do not expect any help! Let's not forget our legal system which is the main suspect for such crimes!
    Below you can see some names who want my end...
    Danail Nachev, Denica Dimitrova, Ivaylo Petkov, Borislav Terziiski, Todor Petkov (Handy), Vqra Videlova, Ventsislav Kasamski, Miroslav Marinov, Mirena Yordanova, Ognqn Petranov, Lily, Yancho Peev, Vanq Kalnakova, Cvetana Conkova, Conko Ivanov, Raina Ivanova, Blaga (sister of Raina Ivanova), Cvetomir Krastev, Ralica Georgieva (Vraca), Ralitsa Georgieva (Sofia), Smilena Tatarska, Svetlozara Ivanova, Lubomir Yosifov, Dimitrinka Fandakova, Bilqna Marinova, Veselin Nedev, Emilya Pavlova, Milena Stoilova, Martina Arnaudova, Anelya Kozukova, Nikolay Nikolov, Miroslav Bogdanov, Stanil, Ivan Ivanov, Roza Beraha, Staniela Tangurova, Anni Popyankova, Chomonev, Dimitrinka Yoveva, Veronika Ilieva, Petranka (ичс;), Veneta Kaneva (bratovchedka), Nikolay Karakashev, Cvetelina Georgieva (Pazardjik), Ivaylo Nedqlkov, Anelya AG Packaging, Violeta Petkova, Vladimir Ivov, Veselin Kutov, Atanas Cherkezov, Hristina Cigularova, Avramski (Lozenec, Kostinbrod), Georgi Tatarski, Nikolay Borisov, Georgi Jelev...
    How are you Bulgariq? Killers! Mtel, Vivacom, who is stupid?

YHIS SITE IS FULL OF IDIOTS WHO SPREAD INFORMATION!

• Ed
    Eddiebossy Mar 12, 2015

Hello my name is eddieboss I want to sign on pay but saying contact the help desk

• Th
    thetechgears Aug 28, 2014

This link will help you delete Twoo account and then revoke access to twoo on Facebook and Google

Rahul Ronaldo Jul 08, 2014

I am unable to make a card payment and it asks me to pay through Paypal and CashU. I just want to pay through my debit card. What's the big deal?