Having problems with Twoo.com?

Massive Media Match NV, Emile Braunplein 18
Ghent
Belgium - 9000

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] dating premium charge

My credit card has been charged after i stopped my subscription and deactivated my account, why????????

I purchased a premium subscription on 13/03/19 for £8.99 and cancelled it within 24 hours in order to end the subscription and to avoid being charged on 13 April 2019-the renewal date.

Instead, my credit card has been charged £19.99 on 23 March 2019 after my account has been deactivated and without my concern.

I'll like to know why I've been charged after subscription cancelled and my account deactivated, why I'm charged before the renewal date and why I'm charged £19.99.

I need this refunded now plus any interest that will be charged and I'll go on every social media with this if not dealt with ASAP.

Attached is a picture confirming that my account has been deactivated.

Email address: [protected]@hotmail.com

Kenny

dating premium charge

• Twoo.com's response · May 10, 2019

Hi Kenny! We're very sorry to hear that. The last payment visible on your account was made on 2019-03-18 when you've purchased Credits on your account. This payment was not automatic and you had to trigger it. If you've been charged after that, please send us a confirmation of this payment to [email protected] and we'll look into it.

[Resolved] Twoo in general

Hello. I am one of the twoo users. This site is very weak. There is no support on it. I have changed 3 account. Because as I make new one twoo block it with out any reason. I cant recieve likes and views and msg. And I cant send any message. And there is no reason for desctivate my pages. Plz solve my problem and unblock my page. My account is : scarlet.[protected]@gmail.com.

• Twoo.com's response · Mar 24, 2019

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your accounts. Could you please contact our helpdesk at [email protected] regarding this so that we can look into your account and determine what might be the culprit?

Team Twoo

[Resolved] please do not charge amount for my account

I subscribed for twoo once and since then i am being charged automatically a sum of Rs. 2710 every three...

[Resolved] money withdraw from my account without my permission.

Dear Twoo.

My name is Toribio de Melim.

my member name in Twoo is: Pardal do Telhado

On the 01.02.2019 Twoo.com as taken the amount of 23.99 from my account. (payed with card number [protected])

I did not authorize your site to charge my account for reoccurring charges. You have used my acount details with out my permition to withdraw money from my account (find my bank complain attached)... I didn't order any of your services this time... Twoo.com just used my bank details from last year to withdraw money from my account with out my permition.. as i've explain before I did not authorize your site to charge my account for reoccurring charges!!! if so desable it..

I want the reimbursment of the 23.99 €.in other words I want my money back!!

Please answer me ASAP.. then when I get the 23.99 € back. ill withdraw the complain from the bank.
please don't force me to make this issue viral in facebook where i've around 5.000 friends.

this is my IBAN for reimbursement :PT50 [protected] 7

Best regards
looking forward to hear from you soon
Best regards.

money withdraw from my account without my permission.

• Twoo.com's response · Feb 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please let me explain why you have been charged. Twoo Premium is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. Please see a screenshot of this statement attached to this ticket. I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this. You can also turn your subscription off in your Settings section from the top right dropdown menu on the site. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact us at [email protected]

I hope that this answer ends any confusion around how Twoo Premium works and I hope you continue to enjoy using Twoo to meet new people!

Comments

[Resolved] refund and stop premium subscription on two premium account

Hi Twoo team, Kindly treat this as urgent and important. Today, i've just registered twoo under the name...

[Resolved] payment

Hello.
Today when i woke up i saw that from my credut card was taken71.99 €. It was an automatic payment which i didn' t want to do because i was not going to get the payment becoause i don't have the money for this right now. I would like a refound. I didn't have to eveb confirm the payment so this kind of makes me angry.
My account name is Andrej Urbančič with my e- mail : andrej.[protected]@gmail.com
I am waiting for your response
Kind regards

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've already contacted us via the helpdesk on our website about this issue. In case you haven't received our reply yet, I copied it below :)

Please let me explain why you have been charged. The First in Search Pack is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this and, if you would like me to, I can turn off the automatic renewal feature so that you will not be charged for First in Search again in future, unless you actively choose to re-activate.

Are you sure you don't want to keep it? (Please let us know at [email protected])

• Az
    Azeb Tewelde Jan 22, 2019

Hi today when I week up I saw my account the teken four times automatic 548 kr so i would like to refouned my money

[Resolved] unauthorized automatic renewal charges for twoo premium

Twoo charged my account £373.32 before I noticed (68 weeks at £5.49 pw since September '17) via Paypal for the automatic weekly renewal for Twoo Premium, which I never authorized. I also never used the service in this period. I contacted them via email several times in the last 2 weeks demanding refund. I also asked them for a proof of my authorization which they claimed they had (a "confirmation email"). Since then I've never received neither refund nor the proof, and they stopped responding to my emails!
I request a refund of £373.32 immediately. My email for is [protected]@ivic. biz, pls use this for correspondence.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 23, 2019

Hi,

I can see that you last contacted our helpdesk on 2019-01-10 and we replied to your message on the same day. In case you haven't received our reply, please check your spam folder. I have copied our reply for you here:

Thank you for your message. Here's a link to the page you had to accept in order to complete the payment process: https://imgur.com/a/5a13G5K
    You can see there that you have agreed to be charged regularly until you disable the autorenewal on your account.

Would you like us to disable the autorenewal for you? (In that case, please let us know at [email protected] or via helpdesk on our website.)

Please note that all products on Twoo that are renewable are by default set to automatically renew once they expire and you agreed to that when you completed your purchase. You were also clearly informed that you can stop your subscription at any time in your settings.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day!

[Resolved] I was charged twice same day without my consent!!!

I was charged twice in same day without my consent. I want nothing to do with this company.

Since it was not useful to me, I decided to quit and didn't opt for the auto renewal option and switched off switched off the premium services.

I never authorized this transaction and same has been done without my consent. I am shocked to see this transaction, how can my card get used without my authorization.

Since I never wished to continue the services, request to to kindly cancel the charges levied and process the refund for it immediately.

Further I will be thankful if you can delete my account from your site to avoid any mishap in the future.

Awaiting your immediate action - please refund the transactions.

Regards

Erik.

I was charged twice same day without my consent!!!

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 12, 2019

Hi,

Could you please contact our helpdesk at [email protected] about this issue? Please use the email address coupled with your account on Twoo (the account you used when you made your purchase) or include it in your message. That way we will be able to locate your account in our system, see what happened and provide you with proper assistance.

Team Twoo

[Resolved] with out asking to confirm the card details the amount got deducted

Hi Team, When I was browsing suddenly the pop up came and my mistake I clicked yes and with out confirming...

[Resolved] deducing money from my bank account

I have been charged witout my permission thrice!!! during the last few days of Twoo/Zorpia account
I don't know why. I want to delete my account, I request a refund
My email: [protected]@gmail.com

Data dokonania operacji 2018-12-06
Oryginalna kwota operacji 124, 99 PLN

• Twoo.com's response · Dec 27, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that recently you bought 1250 Credits, Daily Discover for 1 month and Daily First in Search for 1 month. These purchases were not automatic, which means that you ordered the products yourself via our website or our mobile app.

We're sorry if you made unintentional purchases. Are you sure that you don't want to keep the products you bought? If so, please contact our helpdesk at [email protected] and explain this situation - we might offer you some refunds.

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve.

[Resolved] unauthorized charges

hi,

I have been charged twice foir the last 4 months for services I never used, I had thre app on my phone for less then 2 x weeks, than deleted it and delete my profile too, I was charged in September and now in November again!

I want my money back ASAP
my number is

[protected]
the charges are :

septmber - 12.00 leva
November - 16.00 leva

I WANT REFUND ASAP!
I never gave my agreement and I never upgraded, this is outrageous!
I want a refund, I want this cancelled too, asap!
they told me after I complained in September thte it has been cancelled and oit is not!!

Hi,

I can assure you that we never charge our users without their consent. We're sorry to hear that you bought some products unintentionally. Could you please contact us at [email protected] or provide us with the email address coupled with your account so that we can identify it in our system and provide you with proper assistance?

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day!

• Mo
    Mohamed Samy Jan 12, 2019

Dear Twoo Team,

Please be informed that I have subscribed in your premium weekly 7 USD per week, but unfortunately, my credit card was debited twice with an amount of 29 USD and then later debited with an amount of 86.99 USD without my agreement. I did want to upgrade my subscription to more than one week. Please assist me and provide the best solution for me.

I kindly request you to cancel my subscription and refund the money back to my credit card account

Please find below my credit card detail.

CARDHOLDER NAME:
    MOHAMMED S ELMENOFY

CARD NO
    4282 4520 4040 8837

CCV: 933
    EXPIRY DATE
    02/19

[Resolved] twoo premium

Heyo, so a good week ago I purchased a one week subscription for TWOO, just to see its benefits and whatnot and was mild about it so I decided not to buy it. But then on the 22.11.2018 I get a messsage saying 30eur was deducted from my bank account. And I went to check and I see Twoo quite literally took money from my account for a renewal Twoo premium subscription without any form of warning, password or any form of security measure. I came to find out that you had to manualy unsubscribe from Twoo's premium even if you buy it for 1 week otherwise it will automaticly renew itself.

I would kindly ask for a refund on this matter immediately or soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your message. It appears that you were charged for autorenewal after a free week trial. Recently we offered you a free week of Premium subscription. When you opted for that, we informed you that after the subscription ends, your Premium would be automatically renewed after a week. I'm sorry that you have been surprised by this.

Could you please contact us at [email protected] so that we can provide you with proper assistance regarding this issue?

Team Twoo

about twoo blocked my girlfriend's account.

Hi Sir/ Mam,

My account name is Olvin, Email - [protected]@ymail.com
My girl friend account name is Nikita, URL (which has been blocked as per twoo team) URL - https://www.twoo.com/809671264

I am really in trouble as one of my girl friend with whom I was chatting from last two one month suddenly twoo blocked her account. Now I don't have any other way to get in touch with her or contact her. When I message to one of your twoo team they gave me the explanation saying that our moderator have blocked her account as that account was not a genuine account. According to me I am sure its a real genuine account of my girl friend and we been together online chating from last two month. Since twoo has blocked her account, now my problem is very serious that I cant contact her, text her, no way we can interact.
Now I need a help from you that is, you should again unblock her account as I want to get in touch with her as soon as possible. Please help me. I am really in very bad situation.

Thanks.

about twoo blocked my girlfriend's account.

Hi,

Unfortunately, the profile of the person you are referring to has been blocked by our moderators had discovered that it was fake.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Have a great day!

• Updated by Olvin · Dec 11, 2018

But how could you say that her account was fake ? I have the proof of chating with her( video and pics )you guys cannot block account of her this way. You guys have done a huge mistake by blocking her account. iI did contact and message other twoo teams guys at twoo. They said they have send the matter to investigate giving it a top priority but its been almost three week nobody is there to solve my problem. I will take this matter to consumer court with all proof and you guys and twoo will pay for it if you don't solve my problem. I will sue you twoo. I have full proof that she was real genuine account .

• Updated by Olvin · Dec 11, 2018

I am still waiting so that you would investigate and solve my issue. Twoo moderators should unblock her account by reviewing her account to make sure it was real account. Do you want to know that i have screenshots of all 70 + pics of her which she uploaded at twoo. I have live chatting video of her when she use to chat with me. If you don't solve my matter then i will definitely sue twoo and you all twoo team will be responsible of it.

[Resolved] vip dating service

A debit was initiated on my account automatically without sending out an otp or prior warnings email associated with the account is [[protected]@gmail.com] and this is the email address attached to my PayPal [[protected]@outlook.com]
I need the refund as soon as possible and canceling the premium VIP
please and I need my account to be deactivated as well.

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 29, 2018

Thank you for your message. I can see that recently you bought 12 months of Premium VIP. Is this the transaction you are referring to? This purchase was not automatic, which means that you ordered the product yourself via our website or our mobile app.

Let me explain how our system works. Our payment provider securely stores your payment details to make it easier for you to make another payment if you wish to do so. Your details are fully-encrypted in accordance with all relevant regulations and they’ll only be used for payments that you authorize. I have now deleted your payment details from our system. Should you wish to make a future payment, please know that you’ll have to enter in all of your details again.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

[Resolved] amount deducted automatically from card without my knowledge

Hi Team, Today, when I was just exploring the things the amount was deducted from my card.. how can you...

Hyderabad Credit Cards

[Resolved] my account issue

I can't send or receive any message in twoo.
My account is t.[protected]@yahoo.com.
I have deleted many mesaages if there is any limiti in inbox.
I have some freinds there that I don't have any other way to ocntact with them. I need my account being available ASAP.
Please answer me why is this happened. I have been created another account either but it is the same.

• Updated by Toktam · Nov 13, 2018

Dear madam/ sir
    As i installed twoo application, my account seems to be blocked for recieving any like message ...
    I have been created another account but it is the same either.
    [email protected]

• Updated by Toktam · Nov 14, 2018

Dear madam/ sir
    Unfortunately my account has some problem.
    I can't send or recieve any message. And noone can see my nessages.
    I have no like/ view ...
    I have sent some emails but i didn't receive any feedback.
    As i had some freinds there ehich there is no other contact way I need my account to be fixed ASAP. Please take advance in this issue.
    My account: [email protected]
    Regard
    Toktam

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 20, 2018

Hi,

I can see that the issue you're describing has been solved by our Community Managers. If we can help you with anything else please let us know at [email protected]

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 20, 2018

Team Twoo

[Resolved] deducted my money without information

On 26 Oct 2018 Twoo.com deducted money (Rp.410.000) from my credit card .
I need the refund .
You have to inform about renewal of the service .

My Account is : gustov.[protected]@gmail.com

You can't just deduct the money.
I am very unhappy about it as nobody asked me if i agree on this. Can you please tell me what represents and how can i stop them?

My email is gustov.[protected]@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Agus Jayadi

deducted my money without information
deducted my money without information

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 07, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. According to our system there were no payments made on the account linked with [email protected] Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the details of the payment such as the name of the cardholder and last 4 digits of the card number so that we can find your payment in our system?

• Br
    Bruno,43 Nov 16, 2018

Hi...I will stop my subscription of my account.im not have interest to Continue paid again and induct my money with my permission.
    I will like get my refund back to my account please.
    And stop the subscription or cancel it.
    Thanks

• Al
    Aleksandra - Twoo Team Nov 20, 2018

@Bruno,43 Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with the account on which the payment was made so that we can check why you've been charged?

Team Twoo

[Resolved] spam email - unable to unsubscribe

I'm also getting spammed by "twoo"; never even heard of this site until today. The fake "unsubscribe" link in the emails is actually an attempt to get me to sign up! I suspect by even clicking the non-working "unsubscribe" link in the emails, we have only validated our email address for them to spam further.

This is 100% illegal under CANSPAM act - an unsubscribe link must not only be easy to locate and easy to use- it certainly has to work!

spam email - unable to unsubscribe
spam email - unable to unsubscribe

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 06, 2018

Hi,

We're very sorry you receive unwanted messages from our site. Could you please forward the message you've received to us at [email protected]? Our community managers will then be able to check why you receive them and help you stop them.

Team Twoo

abuse, unethical nasty behavior and unauthorized abuse of personal information.

Despicable anti-human organization

Let me explicitly say first, that I NEVER EVER registered at Twoo or their services. I have never been in contact with their sites, services or apps, and I never ever even visited their site or their service, yet I am getting BOMBARDED with E-mails from them that have my personal information!!!

These people are despicable. They are anti-humans who just abuse hundreds of people daily. I tried contacting the chain of companies I was able to find out related to this disgusting service, but my messages never get through. They have fake E-mail Accounts representing companies in their "Contact" information. That should say a lot about this service.

Please, people, do yourself and the world a huge favor and never ever give up to disgusting excuses for human beings like the people at Twoo.

They are using a clever ways to circumvent any laws and mine your privacy. For example, they will come up with excuses that other users might use their site to send you E-mails, but that is ridiculous. That excuse does not explain why I am bombarded by mails from Twoo.

I never EVER registered, never EVER signed up or wrote my name anywhere near these monsters.

• Ev
    Eveline_Twoo Oct 18, 2018

Dear,
    We've contacted you through email to explain how you signed up and have deleted your account.
    We can assure you that our users’ privacy is a top priority. We take compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation very seriously and have worked hard on implementing all of the technical and operational solutions required under the new rules.
    Once again our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

[Resolved] continue withdrawals from my account even after unsubscribing

I registered with Twoo on the social media for free, i have operated this account for some years, then one day i made a one time payment for three months but since then I discovered that they are still making deduction from my account, without my consent. Because of this deductions, I decided to unsubscribe to Twoo, but till date they kept on debiting my account

• Twoo.com's response · Oct 23, 2018

Hi,

Twoo products such as Premium and Boost are bought as a subscription which is clearly stated on the site when you make your payment. Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can look into this issue and help you solve it.