Truworthscustomer service and relations

Vi Sep 30, 2019

I am really so disappointed in Truworths. Usually they are my first choice of shopping because of the quality products, but their service is totally unacceptable. In the future I will reconsider shopping at them at all. Even online.

Firstly I emailed a complaint on 24 Sep 2019, 12:27 in regards to a online order. This has not been resolved.

Secondly, I was promised that my second online order would be delivered to me by Friday 27 September 2019. I also have proof of this email. Needless to say my order is still not deliver despite my extra charge that the order be delivered to my home address and me insuring that my order be delivered by 27 September as I needed the items by 28 September. The customer service could not resolve my issue and did not even try to assist me.

The second issue have not been resolved despite my order of above R 4 000. Which I will cancel. I won't do business with a company that does not want to assist me. I am very disappointed in the staff, their attitude towards a customer and inability to even try to assist you.

I will not be doing any business with them again and advise the public to reconsider.

Truworths