TruGreennot following agreement, show up without calling first, and charge us for the work they didn't do.

They said that they applied the final treatment for our lawn without calling us, and my wife said she didn't saw them coming on that day. when I went out to check if they did any work, I didn't see anything being done on our lawn. now they threathen us to pay or elsethey will sent the amount due to collection.

• Na
    Name guy Sep 02, 2015

Either the TruGreen computer systems are crap, and/or their people are twits.
    We asked that they come out and apply weed control and fertilizer on SPECIFIC areas of our yard and NOT, repeat NOT, on other areas. We were VERY clear as to which areas were involved. On numerous occasions they came out and applied their product on the WRONG AREAS. How bright do you have to be ? This is not a difficult concept.
    On other instance, the service guy drove his aerating machine over a garden hose that had been left out. Should it have been put away ? Absolutely. But anybody with eyes in their head would have seen it lying there, and could have moved it aside.
    We have also tried to have them NOT come out to spray for weeds on numerous occasions, and have asked that their computer system be marked DO NOT COME OUT AGAIN UNTIL THE CUSTOMER CALLS. Sure enough, a few weeks later they call to say that they'll be out again in a couple of days. We go over the process again, telling them not to come out, BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY. Of course they're all to happy to charge my Mastercard for the service call too.
    Here's my recommendation for lawn care companies :
    ANYBODY BUT TRUGREEN

• Wa
    Was a loyal customer Jun 11, 2015

Really dislike the fact that they renew 'automatically' each year without contacting and confirming with you. It is also quite interesting that they renew at the 'full' price as opposed to the packaged plan which you used before. I came home in April to find the TruGreen sign on my lawn and an invoice in my mailbox -- I had no idea they were coming. When I called and outlined my concerns, the girl that I got was very rude. Said she could only do 'what the computer would let her'. So, I cancelled their service. Even with their service, I still found that the weeds weren't entirely managed -- still had certain areas of thistle and dandelions even with their service.

• Pi
    Pissed Off to No End May 25, 2014

They over fertilized. Were non responsive to my concerns. Were supposed to come out and discuss. Never did.