TruGreenbilling errors/quality of service/harassement

Used TruGreen in 2007, at the end of the season all of a sudden I owed another $59 that wasn't paid during the season. I checked my records and compared them to theirs and found that I had in fact paid. Explained that to their accounting dept but no one investigated on their end. In January 2008, while I was in FL with my Father (who died of cancer that month) TruGreen kept calling my house and telling my husband we owed $59. I told him not to pay it. They called his daily until he finally paid. In 2008 season, I told my husband not to use them but he did anyway. The first bush and scrub application was made on a day that we had 15+ mile per hour winds. I hope my neighbors liked the free bush and scrub application cause it was blown all over the neighborhood. At the end of the season they called an talked my husband in to a treatment they said cost $211. What they didn't tell him was that it was $422 (oopps $211x2). When I called they blamed the mistake on my husband not their phone sales person. In 2009 after receiving the contract for the 2009 season, I called TruGreen and told them we were going with someone else and to take us off their calling/mailing list. They called once a day for the next three days and then sent us two letters dated for the same day. I guess they misunderstood me, I said DONT CALL not call and write me every day!
I was never happy with the service or the quality of the lawn for the amount of money we paid to TruGreen.