Having problems with Tripsta?

+1 646 895 6906 (Customer Service)
+353 1437 0540 (Ireland)
+351 308 803 923 (Portugal)
+40 214 094 100 (Romania)
+64 9003 0400 (New Zealand)
+27 875 518 298 (South Africa)
+45 7877 4300 (Denmark)
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

flight cancellation

We have two seats booked to fly from Edinburgh to Brussels on 27th march. Tripsta ticket number F52001277
Due to the problems at Brussels airport this week KLM flight KL1731 has been cancelled according to the KLM website.
I have called and waited for Tripsta customer service for over twenty minutes before getting through to someone then they cannot tell me what is happening with the flight. They have also not responded to my e-mails today requesting simply a call back to my mobile.
I know the flight from Amsterdam to Brussels is cancelled and they appear to be dragging their heels even to call me.
Very upset at this poor customer service.
Regards
Simon McLaughlin
[protected]

• Si
    simon260 Mar 26, 2016

Not sure what you want here, its fairly obvious I am complaining, my attitude towards the complaint is ????

no response for cancellation despite repeated requests...

Hi, i booked two flights through tripsta company online on 19 nov and 26 nov respectively. vide booking numbers F45779914 & [protected] respectively from Chennai to new delhi for 18 dec. and from Chandigarh to chennai for 27 dec.. now i want to cancel my flights.. but no response is there from companu. i have put 4 mail requests since 8/12/15 to till date. even made 6 calls to their contact number . but no customer care executive is available for the talk...at all.. plz register my complaint against the company for poor service n alleged fraudant attitude, irresponsile behave of company.

no service at all, no reply and I paid already

If possible, I would not even give one single star!! I booked a flight from Copenhagen to Dusseldorf on 06/JULY/2016. On 20th Nov Tripsta sent me an email saying that the schedule had changed and asked me to reply to see how to arrange. I did send an email, no reply. Then I called the service center, they informed me impossible to get an refund, fine, but "what should I do?" I asked the center. They insisted me to send an email again. AND I DID AGAIN! Until now, 2 weeks from "the schedule change" email, I still have no idea about my revised flight!! Is it confirmed or what? POOR POOR service. My reservation: [protected].

christian mcwilliams Mar 21, 2016

I booked a flight they took my money, the airline would not accept the
    booking, so they canceled my flight, refused to tell me by email, i found out by phone, they then refused to refund the money, for 10 - 15 days, and also to this day Ihave nothing from them apart from an email confirming my flight !
    Based in Romania and obviously a bunch of thieves !

• Ol
    Olga Rudenko May 28, 2016

I booked international flight with tripsta. I was supposed to have a layover in London. When I was flying before, I never had to check out and check in a transit city, even through I was flying with different airlines. Tripsta didn't bother to inform me that I will have to go through customs in London. There was no information given during booking process.When I found it at the airport and tried to call their Сanadian branch, the number turned out to be invalid. I couldn't log in to their website, they would simply write that there is a mistake. So there is no way to contact them. I had to miss the flight that was taking me home. Now I'm stuck in Calgary and have to buy a new ticket after losing 930 dollars. I sent them 3 e-mails and haven't heard back. I wish I had looked at the reviews before and would know that it is a very shady, irresponsible website that doesn't provide any customer service.

• La
    lavi t Jun 10, 2018

I would not even give one star for tripsta service.. I booked a flight from tel aviv to Tenerife south on 30/June/2018. On 07/June/2018 i sent an email to airline company (not tripsta) to find out some details about me flight, they saying me back that the flight was cancelled, all this time nothing from tripsta (any update for the cancellation). I did send an email, no reply. Then I called the service center again no replay...now I got no alternative flight and not refund to my money.. Reservation number: F99083999

poor service not prepared to alter or cancel a flight

MY daughter wanted to book a flight to Inhambane from OR Tambo. We did not notice that it went via vilancoulous until we received the e- ticket. From that minute the 8 November I have been trying to change the flight. I am prepared to pay penalty pay in extra money, not get money back. I just don't want my daughter to fly alone to Vilancoulous having to stay overnight before flying to Inhambane the next day only. Tripsta merely said they could not due to airline restrictions. When I phoned the airline LAM directly they tell me that there are no restrictions from their side. The reservations agent was so rude when I Said the airline said there were no restriction he said then they should change the ticket. I said I bought the ticket through them and he said I'm flying with LAM not with Trispta. He also said he would not answer any more of my questions. I just want to change the flight form the Sunday 27 December to the Monday 28 December and fly OR TAMBO, MAPUTO, INHAMBANE but seems to be impossible to do. It is more than a month in advance but they are not in the least bit interested to help me. The agent is a man who speaks with a foreign accent. he should not be dealing in customer services

flight to ho chi minh city from hong kong

Date of incident - from 16th-21st September Booking reference - F40099168 Details - After booking a flight...

cancellation run around

I'm truly disappointed in the customer service by Tripsta.com. I've tried unsuccessfully to contact all of the two airlines I'm reserved on to attempt a cancellation or credit. Tripsta tells me to contact the airlines. Ive contacted the first one for my trip, who tells me to contact the airline of the return trip. As you can imagine, that airline tells me to contact Tripsta.com. I cannot get anyone to work with me on this.

I would not recommend them in the future.

[Resolved] cancellation fees

They said i didnt write my first name when booking online. So they charging £150 cancellation fees. If...