Having problems with Bravo Fly?

Bravo Fly reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2012. The latest review Flight cancellation refund was posted on Mar 11, 2021. The latest complaint BravoFly don't wants to cancel a flight that will be in about three months! was resolved on Dec 01, 2016. Bravo Fly has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 21 reviews. Bravo Fly has resolved 3 complaints.

Bravo Fly Customer Service Contacts

corso san gottardo, 30
Chiasso

Bravo Fly Complaints & Reviews

Bravo FlyFlight cancellation refund

I booked a flight from dunedin to auckland departing 16th february 2021 but newzealand govt impose a sudden 3 days long lockdown in auckland so could not proceed with my plans.

I received a text message from jet star to change or cancel a flight so I cancelled my flight on 15th february 2021. Jet star airline sent the voucher to bravo fly but to date, I have got no update from bravo fly about the refund. Its helpline phone no doesn't work. No idea where my refund is. Can anyone help with this refund? Any helpline or email I can reach with bravofly.

Bravo FlyRefund air travel

a flight booked on 02/25/2020 was cancelled due to covid. we received email from bravofly that we would be able to claim a cash refund from 03/01/2021 to 03/7/2021 value of 661 usd
    so we called on 03/01/2021 them using my registered phone on [protected] and got a friendly operator on the line who told us that they will send me a confirmation email and issue the cash refund
    but so far nothing received...

Bravo Flyflight

I booked a flight through bravofly via skyscanner from Tallinn, Estonia to Oslo, Norway and return. Departing the 24th June and Returning the 30th of June. This booking was for 3 people.
      I wanted to change the return date to the 28th of June.
      I have emailed bravofly but i have had no response and I can't seem to call them.
      I live in Australia.
      The booking id number is:
      [protected]
      I am a bit worried because after i booked i read some bad reviews about bravofly.
      If they are as bad as the reviews then why do you keep them in your website???
      I hope you can shed some light.
      Regards,
      Darren Taylor

Bravo Flyno refund for flight ticket

Hello, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Bravofly (Booking ID - [protected]) in hopes you can help remedy the situation.

On 9th of March, I bought a round-trip flight ticket between Umeå and Seoul for SEK 9676.98, but it was overpriced. Thus, I asked for a full refund on the same day I bought it, but all I have had so far are SEK 800.05 on 13th of March and SEK 828.63 on 23rd of March, but the remaining SEK 8048.3 have not been refunded yet.

I am really not trying to be difficult and asked Bravofly to set my airline ticket back to its original status so that I could fly as originally scheduled. However, they have never responded.

I do not feel that I am being unreasonable with my request, but trust this matter can be resolved quickly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Complainant20091 May 11, 2018

Mrs. JJ Yu
            "... it (e-tikcet) was overpriced. Thus, I asked for a full refund... "
            The Swedish law or ICAO regulations do not foresee refund in such situation (overpriced).
            The reason of your refund is unclear (see and read the document on refund).
            Regards.

Bravo Flycharged 50 euros extra from bank account that was given on the ticket

Seems like this company is getting more and more money by fraud/scamming. I booked the ticket to Paris on their site fixing the total amount as 291 euro plus discount around 23 euro. But in the confirmation letter that came to my mailbox the company charged me 336 euros. When I asked them why they charged 50 euros more they said that cannot be hold responsible for other search engines that gives the wrong price. Screenshots proving the price on their orderpayment page along with screenshot proving my search on their site resulted that I was accused in faking!! I asked them to cancel the ticket and to return the money and they asked me another 70 euro for cancellation. no comments as "pure scam". Seems like it's time to appeal for a court claim.

Bravo FlyFraud

Booking id number [protected]
            We booked the tickets through their website. Practically right after this, they took money from our account. In a week I received an email from them saying that our flights weren't available anymore and if we want a refund we should email back and wait for about 15 business days. It's been a month and still there's nothing...

Bravo Fly — plane ticket

I booked a plane ticket for my daughter studying in Ottawa Canada to visit us as we work in the state of...

Bravo Fly — mislead from company resulted to flight miss.

Hello Team, I had booked my return ticket via Bravofly from Madrid(Spain) to Mumbai (India) on 26th of May...

Bravo FlyBravoFly don't wants to cancel a flight that will be in about three months!

At the beginning of November, because I had some personal reasons for coming back to my country (Chile) before it was expected, I tried to change or to cancel my return flight from Bologna to Santiago, which was originally programmed for the 28th of February. Nevertheless, BravoFly refused to change the date of my flights (Bologna-Madrid, Madrid-Santiago de Chile), because –as they said- it was an operation that it should be done by each air company. Consequently I tried by calling LATAM and Iberia, and they told me that was impossible to make any modification or refund if the tickets were bought through travel agencies.

At the end I was not able to change neither to refund the tickets, so I purchased some new ones and I came back to Chile this week. Here I tried again to get the refund directly from Iberia and LATAM, nonetheless they insisted once again in the responsibility of BravoFly for making any kind of modification on the tickets.

Hence I urge you to make this pending refund as soon as possible. My reservations codes are GSSYYB (PNR) and UEQGFZ (PNR-CRS), and my ID booking is [protected]. Please, contact me to my e-mail (benjamin.[protected]@ug.uchile.cl). Thanks you very much for your time and disposition.

RESOLVED

I finally managed to call the contact center and cancel my flight. Nevertheless, I have not received the e-mail confirmation of this procedure and with the refund conditions untill now.

Bravo FlyRefunds still pending

I purchased a flight ticket under Booking ID [protected] on the 7th of November, 2016 and subsequently received the following email response shortly after funds had been debited from my account.

"Here at Bravofly we take Cardholder Security very seriously.
                Unfortunately, on this occasion, our Security System was unable to securely verify all the details of your card and as a result the booking has been cancelled"

Up until now funds still have not been returned into my account and emails not replied. Could you refund my money as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

• Ge
                    Genejl Jan 04, 2017

Now did you receive refund money?

I want to know because I'm afraid I won't get refund from Bravofly.

I have received an e-mail like you and after that I send an e-mail to Bravofly.

Bravo FlyNo customer service after booking

i have booked return flights of Lufthansa from Bravofly.com for two people. Just one week before the departure I have been informed that I have to attended some important meeting and have to cancel the whole trip. Called Lufthansa immediately, they have been really efficient and helpful, however, due to the fact that the booking is made through a third agency, Bravofly in this case, they are not able to cancel the flights for me. I have to ask Bravofly to handle the cancellation.

And Bravofly is just unreachable! I don't mind you charge 6 euro per each call, but at least make the line accessible. I have tried several times and it dropped all the time once i typed my credit card information.

My flight is on 3th Oct and I don't know if i can cancel them and how much would be refunded and how? It has been a very dreadful experience and i would definitely spread it to all my friend about it unless it get solved as it supposed to be!

No customer service after booking

Bravo Fly — Airline ticket cancellation

Re: Regarding the Jet airways ticket cancellation Dear Sir, I booked the air tickets from New York JFK...

Bravo Flyrefund not received

[Ticket#[protected]] Refund Confirmation - Booking ID [protected]

You have been communicated directly with our Bank, namely Rosslyn Scheepers at Nedbank Limited.
                    Regrettably you have not responded to them and neither have you made any attempt to resolve this matter.

You advise that you made payment and one again the account you so claimed to have paid into was closed last year July/August 2015. Therefore your so called payment made in March 2016 WAS NOT MET as no payment can be regarded as a successful payment when made into A CLOSED ACCOUNT. The account number and card number has been provided by way of email to Danilo Carnemolla
                    You are therefore requested AS A MATTER OF URGENCY to investigate this matter.

• Lu
                        Lurdes Jun 06, 2016

Ticket#[protected]] Refund Confirmation - Booking ID [protected]
                        You advise that you made payment and one again the account you so claimed to have paid into was closed last year July/August 2015. Therefore your so called payment WAS NOT MET as no payment can be regarded as a successful payment when made into A CLOSED ACCOUNT. The account number used at the time was [protected] and the card used was [protected].

You are therefore requested AS A MATTER OF URGENCY to investigate this matter.

Bravo FlyBooking agent and customer care

On the 21st March I looked online for flights to Nashville via Atlanta. As I'm very wary of computers etc I telephoned the company and spoke with a booking agent to request details price etc and my requirements for flights to Nashville. Whilst he spoke English, several times I had to repeat myself and at times found him difficult to understand, however I went ahead and paid for my flights . When I received confirmation details by e mail, I found that only flights to Atlanta had been booked and no connecting flights to Nashville were shown. I telephoned the customer care department and was told if I wanted to complain and cancel or seek a refund I would need to e mail the claims department as there is no telephone number. I was given an e mail address which wasn't recognised . I telephoned again and explained my problem and spoke to the agent who had initially booked my flights. His reply was " I speak to many people and I can't remember if you asked me to book connecting flights to Nashville. " I informed him my reason for going to Nashville was to see family who live there, why would I just want a flight to Atlanta. He said I would need to contact complaints by e mail. He gave me the correct e mail address. I e mailed the company and was told I would receive a reply within 72 hrs. This was last Friday 25th March. It is Monday the 29th and I still haven't heard anything . I now wish an immediate refund of monies paid. Booking ID number [protected] Mr R Woodhead

Bravo FlyAir ticket scam

They showed me different price, asked booking details and then charged me 200euro extra over the amount I agreed. Then they started bargaining about the money to return. Still they are not returning money and I am trying to find ways to get money back also a warning for people about them. They are scammer connected to opodo and supported by them.

• Jj
                            JJJJ2015 Mar 18, 2016

Hi, It was hard to get money back but finally I got. I had to talk to scam controlling officials in London, German Police, Swiss Police, Fraud department of bank issuing credit card and online we reviews. By the time I got money back, I lost the opportunity to get good ticket price from some other travel agency. I request you to not risk your money and do not go through all pain and stress like me. Do not buy from Bravofly and warn others too.

CheesyE Mar 18, 2016

Hi.. just need to know if you were now able to get the refund from bravo fly?

Bravo FlyFlight change still not resolved with less than 24 until outbound flight

Booking ID: [protected] I am extremely disappointed by the service I am encountering since booking a flight with Bravo Fly. Unfortunately, I was informed that I would need to undergo surgery a week after the date of my outbound flight. This medical emergency was unforeseen and very unsettling situation and I have medical certificates confirming the surgery and the date of treatment. I contacted Kenya Airways on 12.10.15 regarding changing my flight, who directed me to contact bravo fly as I booked through this travel group. I have spoken with Bravo Fly via phone and email on more than ten occasions since 13.10.15. I was led to believe by Bravo Fly that I had been placed as a high priority case and that a member of the team were conversing with Kenya Airways in order to waver the extortionate fee of 845.35 EUR that had been proposed for changing my flight. I was also assured that I would receive a call as soon as possible. With no response from the team, I had to make contact with Bravo Fly once more, receiving a response that I would receive a call back as soon as possible. Again no phone call received. At this point I reverted back to Kenya Airways including them into my email to Bravo Fly, in a bid to try resolves the situation. Again, Kenya Airways were unable to help and Bravo Fly simply said they would be in touch. It is no less than 24 hours before my scheduled flight date and I still received no response from Bravo Fly! I had to, AGAIN, contact Bravo Fly to find out what is going on. I was told the process would be expedited as my flight date is so near! I am thoroughly disappointed and shocked at the service that Bravo Fly are providing. In previous correspondence, I communicated that this is my first experience with Bravo Fly and I am feeling generally disappointed with the timeframe and service Bravo Fly have presented. Sadly, it is now making me not want to use this service nor recommend it in the future. And, again, I would appreciate if a member of your team can contact me as soon as possible to resolve this situation. The team member I spoke with last was unable to inform me of what will happen to my outbound flight if Bravo Fly have not resolved this matter by then. I am still waiting for this matter to be resolved.

Bravo FlyWrong luggage fee info

I’ve booked the following one-way flights with Spirit for 2 persons via Bravofly:
                            08-05-2015 ~ €220.82 ~ 20:45-21:55 ~ NK369 Baltimore – Chicago
                            08-06-2015 ~ €275.66 ~ 18:10-22:11 ~ NK426 Chicago – Lauderdale
                            08-07-2015 ~ €168.28 ~ 20:18-21:19 ~ NK676 Lauderdale – Orlando

For reasons unknown, I couldn’t log in to my hotmail account to print the E-tickets. I still can’t access my hotmail account properly. I can’t open certain e-mails and I can’t download files (PDF, Word, etc.) attach to certain emails, either.

This, however, wasn’t a problem, because I was never asked to show the E-tickets. Unfortunately, the lady who had to check us in on the flight Lauderdale – Orlando claimed that I had only paid for one luggage for that flight. She wanted me to pay $52 for the other bag.

I kept telling her that I already paid and she kept saying that mistakes are made when bookings are made through a third party. Then she talked to her manager and I still had to pay $42.

So now that I’m back from vacation, I sent Spirit the following e-mail:
                            -----------------------------
                            Hi,
                            For reasons unknown, I couldn’t log in to my email account to print the E-tickets. I still can’t access my [protected]@hotmail.com account properly. However, I was never asked to show the E-tickets. On the flight Lauderdale–Orlando [protected], 20:18-21:19, NK676), the lady claimed that I only paid for one bag and wanted me to pay $52 for the other. She also kept saying that mistakes are made when bookings are made through a third party. Then she talked to her manager and I still had to pay $42.
                            I made screenshots of the E-tickets and the Visa bill. I hope Spirit repays me the $42.
                            Attachment(s)
                            07-08-2015.jpg
                            06-08-2015.jpg
                            payment luggage.jpg
                            05-08-2015.jpg

This is Spirit’s reply to my complaint:

Hi XXXXX,
                            Please know, all our baggage charges are one way; per passenger; per trip. I see that
                            you've paid for Salome bag only online $42. Our agents collected $32 for your baggage at the airport. No additional charge was collected for your baggage. I'm so sorry for any misunderstanding.
                            Thank you for choosing Spirit. Have a nice day.
                            Best,
                            Bisson
                            Spirit Support
                            -----------------------------
                            I made screenshots of the E-tickets and the Visa bill, because I can’t download those files and send them to Spirit. On the screenshot you can clearly see that I paid for 2 luggage (1 passenger A and 1 passenger B) for each one-way flight. I never booked a round-trip with Spirit. Also, you can see on the Visa bill that I paid USD 42 or €39, 23 at the airport, not USD 32.

So I don’t understand why Spirit is saying that I paid $32 etc. I paid for the luggage in advance because it’s cheaper that way. But I had to pay $42 again at the airport because Hotmail had technical problems (I couldn’t print my E-thickets) and because either Bravofly or Spirit made a mistake.

It’s only fair that I’m reimbursed the extra $42 I paid at the airport, because you can see on the screenshot of the E-thickets that I paid for 2 luggage when I booked the flight. I'm sure Spirit can see in their system that we had no additional bags to pay for, either. And on the Visa bill you can see that I paid $42 at the airport, not $32.

I hope Bravofly can contact Spirit, because Spirit seems to imply that Bravofly (third party) is the one that made a mistake.

Bravo Fly — Credit card fee vs free of fee Paypal

I booked the following flights with Spirit for 2 persons via Bravofly: Round-trip 30-07-2015 ~ €1798.84 ~...

Bravo Fly — Fraud

I would like to gather as many names as possible who have been ripped off by Bravo Fly and submit a cla...

Sydney

Bravo FlySuspicous operations

We also had a very bad experience with booking flights through bravofly. We booked flights for September 2012 inside Europe for 4 people. We booked the flights in June of 2012 and we were charged for the flight right away. In early July we received an e-mail that the airline company changed the flight dates (a whole day, not an hour or two). This was not acceptable for us, because we had connecting flights which could not be moved. Bravofly worked with us to find another suitable flight, which they did. However, our card was charged again! Bravofly assured us that the price of the original ticket will be refunded. Well, today is September 2013 and we still did not receive our refund.

Bravofly told us that we have to talk to the airline company to issue the refund. The airline company tells us that they already issued the refund to bravofly, but bravofly never issued any refunds to us. I have never seen such a bad customer service. It is impossible to reach anyone on the phone. I will STAY AWAY FROM BRAVOFLY!

As I was searching for the phone numbers of bravofly customer service, I found the same complaint as ours from another unhappy customer on TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6672740-Bravofly-Air_Travel.html#52715654. This is not one-off case. It seems to be the practice at bravofly.