Complaints & Reviews

flight

I booked a flight through bravofly via skyscanner from Tallinn, Estonia to Oslo, Norway and return. Departing the 24th June and Returning the 30th of June. This booking was for 3 people.
I wanted to change the return date to the 28th of June.
I have emailed bravofly but i have had no response and I can't seem to call them.
I live in Australia.
The booking id number is:
[protected]
I am a bit worried because after i booked i read some bad reviews about bravofly.
If they are as bad as the reviews then why do you keep them in your website???
I hope you can shed some light.
Regards,
Darren Taylor

no refund for flight ticket

Hello, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Bravofly (Booking ID - [protected]) in hopes you can help remedy the situation.

On 9th of March, I bought a round-trip flight ticket between Umeå and Seoul for SEK 9676.98, but it was overpriced. Thus, I asked for a full refund on the same day I bought it, but all I have had so far are SEK 800.05 on 13th of March and SEK 828.63 on 23rd of March, but the remaining SEK 8048.3 have not been refunded yet.

I am really not trying to be difficult and asked Bravofly to set my airline ticket back to its original status so that I could fly as originally scheduled. However, they have never responded.

I do not feel that I am being unreasonable with my request, but trust this matter can be resolved quickly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Complainant20091 May 11, 2018

Mrs. JJ Yu
    "... it (e-tikcet) was overpriced. Thus, I asked for a full refund... "
    The Swedish law or ICAO regulations do not foresee refund in such situation (overpriced).
    The reason of your refund is unclear (see and read the document on refund).
    Regards.

charged 50 euros extra from bank account that was given on the ticket

Seems like this company is getting more and more money by fraud/scamming. I booked the ticket to Paris on their site fixing the total amount as 291 euro plus discount around 23 euro. But in the confirmation letter that came to my mailbox the company charged me 336 euros. When I asked them why they charged 50 euros more they said that cannot be hold responsible for other search engines that gives the wrong price. Screenshots proving the price on their orderpayment page along with screenshot proving my search on their site resulted that I was accused in faking!! I asked them to cancel the ticket and to return the money and they asked me another 70 euro for cancellation. no comments as "pure scam". Seems like it's time to appeal for a court claim.

Fraud

Booking id number [protected]
We booked the tickets through their website. Practically right after this, they took money from our account. In a week I received an email from them saying that our flights weren't available anymore and if we want a refund we should email back and wait for about 15 business days. It's been a month and still there's nothing...

plane ticket

I booked a plane ticket for my daughter studying in Ottawa Canada to visit us as we work in the state of...

mislead from company resulted to flight miss.

Hello Team, I had booked my return ticket via Bravofly from Madrid(Spain) to Mumbai (India) on 26th of May...

[Resolved] BravoFly don't wants to cancel a flight that will be in about three months!

At the beginning of November, because I had some personal reasons for coming back to my country (Chile) before it was expected, I tried to change or to cancel my return flight from Bologna to Santiago, which was originally programmed for the 28th of February. Nevertheless, BravoFly refused to change the date of my flights (Bologna-Madrid, Madrid-Santiago de Chile), because –as they said- it was an operation that it should be done by each air company. Consequently I tried by calling LATAM and Iberia, and they told me that was impossible to make any modification or refund if the tickets were bought through travel agencies.

At the end I was not able to change neither to refund the tickets, so I purchased some new ones and I came back to Chile this week. Here I tried again to get the refund directly from Iberia and LATAM, nonetheless they insisted once again in the responsibility of BravoFly for making any kind of modification on the tickets.

Hence I urge you to make this pending refund as soon as possible. My reservations codes are GSSYYB (PNR) and UEQGFZ (PNR-CRS), and my ID booking is [protected]. Please, contact me to my e-mail (benjamin.[protected]@ug.uchile.cl). Thanks you very much for your time and disposition.

• Resolution Statement

I finally managed to call the contact center and cancel my flight. Nevertheless, I have not received the e-mail confirmation of this procedure and with the refund conditions untill now.

Refunds still pending

I purchased a flight ticket under Booking ID [protected] on the 7th of November, 2016 and subsequently received the following email response shortly after funds had been debited from my account.

"Here at Bravofly we take Cardholder Security very seriously.
Unfortunately, on this occasion, our Security System was unable to securely verify all the details of your card and as a result the booking has been cancelled"

Up until now funds still have not been returned into my account and emails not replied. Could you refund my money as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

• Ge
    Genejl Jan 04, 2017

Now did you receive refund money?

I want to know because I'm afraid I won't get refund from Bravofly.

I have received an e-mail like you and after that I send an e-mail to Bravofly.

No customer service after booking

i have booked return flights of Lufthansa from Bravofly.com for two people. Just one week before the departure I have been informed that I have to attended some important meeting and have to cancel the whole trip. Called Lufthansa immediately, they have been really efficient and helpful, however, due to the fact that the booking is made through a third agency, Bravofly in this case, they are not able to cancel the flights for me. I have to ask Bravofly to handle the cancellation.

And Bravofly is just unreachable! I don't mind you charge 6 euro per each call, but at least make the line accessible. I have tried several times and it dropped all the time once i typed my credit card information.

My flight is on 3th Oct and I don't know if i can cancel them and how much would be refunded and how? It has been a very dreadful experience and i would definitely spread it to all my friend about it unless it get solved as it supposed to be!

No customer service after booking

Airline ticket cancellation

Re: Regarding the Jet airways ticket cancellation Dear Sir, I booked the air tickets from New York JFK...

refund not received

[Ticket#[protected]] Refund Confirmation - Booking ID [protected] You have been communicated directly...

Booking agent and customer care

On the 21st March I looked online for flights to Nashville via Atlanta. As I'm very wary of computers etc I telephoned the company and spoke with a booking agent to request details price etc and my requirements for flights to Nashville. Whilst he spoke English, several times I had to repeat myself and at times found him difficult to understand, however I went ahead and paid for my flights . When I received confirmation details by e mail, I found that only flights to Atlanta had been booked and no connecting flights to Nashville were shown. I telephoned the customer care department and was told if I wanted to complain and cancel or seek a refund I would need to e mail the claims department as there is no telephone number. I was given an e mail address which wasn't recognised . I telephoned again and explained my problem and spoke to the agent who had initially booked my flights. His reply was " I speak to many people and I can't remember if you asked me to book connecting flights to Nashville. " I informed him my reason for going to Nashville was to see family who live there, why would I just want a flight to Atlanta. He said I would need to contact complaints by e mail. He gave me the correct e mail address. I e mailed the company and was told I would receive a reply within 72 hrs. This was last Friday 25th March. It is Monday the 29th and I still haven't heard anything . I now wish an immediate refund of monies paid. Booking ID number [protected] Mr R Woodhead

Air ticket scam

They showed me different price, asked booking details and then charged me 200euro extra over the amount I agreed. Then they started bargaining about the money to return. Still they are not returning money and I am trying to find ways to get money back also a warning for people about them. They are scammer connected to opodo and supported by them.

CheesyE Mar 18, 2016

Hi.. just need to know if you were now able to get the refund from bravo fly?

• Jj
    JJJJ2015 Mar 18, 2016

Hi, It was hard to get money back but finally I got. I had to talk to scam controlling officials in London, German Police, Swiss Police, Fraud department of bank issuing credit card and online we reviews. By the time I got money back, I lost the opportunity to get good ticket price from some other travel agency. I request you to not risk your money and do not go through all pain and stress like me. Do not buy from Bravofly and warn others too.

Flight change still not resolved with less than 24 until outbound flight

Booking ID: [protected] I am extremely disappointed by the service I am encountering since booking a flight with Bravo Fly. Unfortunately, I was informed that I would need to undergo surgery a week after the date of my outbound flight. This medical emergency was unforeseen and very unsettling situation and I have medical certificates confirming the surgery and the date of treatment. I contacted Kenya Airways on 12.10.15 regarding changing my flight, who directed me to contact bravo fly as I booked through this travel group. I have spoken with Bravo Fly via phone and email on more than ten occasions since 13.10.15. I was led to believe by Bravo Fly that I had been placed as a high priority case and that a member of the team were conversing with Kenya Airways in order to waver the extortionate fee of 845.35 EUR that had been proposed for changing my flight. I was also assured that I would receive a call as soon as possible. With no response from the team, I had to make contact with Bravo Fly once more, receiving a response that I would receive a call back as soon as possible. Again no phone call received. At this point I reverted back to Kenya Airways including them into my email to Bravo Fly, in a bid to try resolves the situation. Again, Kenya Airways were unable to help and Bravo Fly simply said they would be in touch. It is no less than 24 hours before my scheduled flight date and I still received no response from Bravo Fly! I had to, AGAIN, contact Bravo Fly to find out what is going on. I was told the process would be expedited as my flight date is so near! I am thoroughly disappointed and shocked at the service that Bravo Fly are providing. In previous correspondence, I communicated that this is my first experience with Bravo Fly and I am feeling generally disappointed with the timeframe and service Bravo Fly have presented. Sadly, it is now making me not want to use this service nor recommend it in the future. And, again, I would appreciate if a member of your team can contact me as soon as possible to resolve this situation. The team member I spoke with last was unable to inform me of what will happen to my outbound flight if Bravo Fly have not resolved this matter by then. I am still waiting for this matter to be resolved.

Wrong luggage fee info

I’ve booked the following one-way flights with Spirit for 2 persons via Bravofly: 08-05-2015 ~ €220.82 ~...

Credit card fee vs free of fee Paypal

I booked the following flights with Spirit for 2 persons via Bravofly: Round-trip 30-07-2015 ~ €1798.84 ~...

Fraud

I would like to gather as many names as possible who have been ripped off by Bravo Fly and submit a cla...

Suspicous operations

We also had a very bad experience with booking flights through bravofly. We booked flights for September 2012 inside Europe for 4 people. We booked the flights in June of 2012 and we were charged for the flight right away. In early July we received an e-mail that the airline company changed the flight dates (a whole day, not an hour or two). This was not acceptable for us, because we had connecting flights which could not be moved. Bravofly worked with us to find another suitable flight, which they did. However, our card was charged again! Bravofly assured us that the price of the original ticket will be refunded. Well, today is September 2013 and we still did not receive our refund.

Bravofly told us that we have to talk to the airline company to issue the refund. The airline company tells us that they already issued the refund to bravofly, but bravofly never issued any refunds to us. I have never seen such a bad customer service. It is impossible to reach anyone on the phone. I will STAY AWAY FROM BRAVOFLY!

As I was searching for the phone numbers of bravofly customer service, I found the same complaint as ours from another unhappy customer on TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6672740-Bravofly-Air_Travel.html#52715654. This is not one-off case. It seems to be the practice at bravofly.

customer service

Booked flight on the 2nd of July for a school exchange, contacted them as soon as i knew the name supplied to me was wrong on the 4th July. Obviously not their fault.
After three phone calls i was advised that i had to cancel the flight as no name change was possible. Contacted the airline direct who said it was possible and actually told me what they needed to have in order to change it, unfortunately i could not do it direct with them.
Phoning Bravo Fly up again on the 4th July for the fourth time, I was again told it was not possible. Armed with the airline's instructions Bravo Fly then proceeded to say - we will check and see if it is possible with the airline - despite being told direct that it was.

10 phone calls to chase this, a phone call comes through on the 12th/13th and unfortunately i missed it - not their fault - being asked to ring back. I do that immediately and get told that they will call me. After calls each day they still can not tell me when I will get a call from the 'change team' only that it will be dealt with and I can not be transferred to the department. I stress that we needed it done asap as the person would not be able to print off any items without a colleague who was out there for another week.
Called again on the 19th - last day of term, assurances that i would be called today by noon. Fine I was happy with that.
20th no call, Phoned up Bravo Fly yet again -(should charge them for all the calls) and was told that there is no guarantee for them to call me and no managers were available to speak to me, nor an email address to email to.

STAY AWAY from this company!!! prices may be a little bit better but customer service is NON EXSISTANT!!! They don't know what they are able to do and appreciate they may have a lot on, but Book Direct - you get a lot less hassle.

• Br
    Bravofly Jul 24, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very sorry to read of the problems you have encountered with your booking and request to make a name change. From start to finish our team trys to offer the best possible customer support and we pride ourselves on offering complete assistance when problems occur. However, I must apologise that on this occasion we have not met our usual level of service.

Could you please send your booking reference number with Bravofly to [email protected] and I will look into the request immediately.

Kind regards, Sofia