Menu

Travelodge review: Unauthorized charge

T
Author of the complaint
12:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is donna serpico..

There is a charge for same hotel that I was refused to occupy with my cat... Thw nasty/rude man credited for 5/20.. The charge is was a reservation made by police on may 20 2022 that was suppose to be pet friendly.. Again there's a charge for $134 for same hotel which obviously I made by mistake on website not familiarity with florida and didn't realize it was the same hotel... When booked on booking com. Im new to florida and was ubering everywhere just to try to find a place to stay for my service animal and I because we were taken out of my friends home in an unsafe emergency situation on may 20... The charge wasn't credited but is disputed with my banking institution I did communicate with a representative from booking i'm 2 days ago regarding this. Please remove charge immediately.. Hotel removed charge that was made when police informed them I was coming.. Don't understand how property can say "pet friendly" then deny that upon arrival. Hotel should be fined because of hardship.. Remove (credit) $134 immediately fir that on may21 2022

Or I will file civil action against booking.com for allowing them to continue this distortion/deception

[protected]

More Travelodge complaints & reviews

Travelodge - fraud!!!
Travelodge - changed bookings
Travelodge - very bad customer service
Travelodge - hotel staff is horrible and abusive
Travelodge - false advertisement