[Resolved] Travelgeniotickets

J Aug 02, 2018

Do not book on Travelgenio/travel2be. The airlines cancelled the flight. They didn't inform me. They din't help me get a new flight. They had the gall to charge me for a a cancelled flight. I am currently challenging this practice with my credit card. They also do not have a physical address to take them to court, so they must be hiding lots of despicable practices.

• Resolution Statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2018

Hi John, of course we can help you with your booking changes. Sometimes airlines change their flight plans and our agents inform passengers about the possible alternatives. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com and we will inform you about the latest flight schedule and the alternatives they gave us in case they don't suit your plans. Regards