Transtutors.comprofessional assignment help

B

Hi Everyone! Experienced something unusual. I had submitted two assignments on transtutors.com. Everything seemed to be perfect. I could easily search for my topics; submit my assignments and queries, a tutors was assigned, etc. But he couldn’t finish two assignments as there wasn’t much time left. The deadline was too short. Got one of my assignments back. It was done nicely, in fact to perfection, quality stuff. For the second one, I got my money back within a few days. Now, that was surprising and impressive. My tutor was indeed very helpful. He didn’t want to spoil an important assignment. I told the customer service to extend the deadline for the second assignment. I have to admit he was right. It was very well written. He did research a lot, the writing was so professional. Thanks transtutors.com for the help. Will be back with more assignments for sure!

• De
    DericToris Jun 30, 2012

hey, i have bad experience with transtutors.com, they are cheaters, i had very simple assignment and they did a bad work and i got failed in my class, my other mates also had very experience with these guys, customer service staff abuse students and they claim that they will inform in our school that we are completing our assignments from them.

Please suggest me what i do against them, should i go to bank to get my credit back or i must complain in american court, I talked with phone and mr, abhishek abused me so much...

• Bo
    bobmarley1 Jul 04, 2012

Dear DericToris,
    I belong to Grievances Cell of Transtutors. Mr. Abhishek is not associated with us any more. We request you to let us know your order ID and other details so that we can assist you further.

Regards,
    Bob Marley

• Ha
    Happy31 Feb 03, 2014

Hello DericToris

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and will do whatever we can to help sort out your problem. Kindly please send in your user details and your order ID number at [protected]@transtutors.com We will be expecting your mail.

Thanking You,