Having problems with Transtutors.com?

Transtutors.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 617 933 5480 (United States)
+61 283 206 023 (Australia)
187 Wolf Road
Albany, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Transtutors.com Customer Service. Initial Transtutors.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Transtutors.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Transtutors.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Transtutors.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Transtutors.comI am really disappointed in the service, and would hope they change the way they operate

It will serve me as a student, and potentially the company-transtutor if they are upfront with customers. I know their so-called experts could have easily determined if they could solve this assignment, rather than acting like they could and even making matter worse by asking for an extension of the deadline. I am really disappointed in the service, and would hope they change the way they operate.

Saima124 Jan 02, 2013

If you want then you can get help from www.myhomeworkexperts.com, they are providing timely solutions at an affordable price. I am also using this from the last 4 months and I am literally happy with their services.

Hello Minavadime

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and will do whatever we can to help sort out your problem. Kindly please send in your user details and your order ID number at [email protected] We will be expecting your mail.

Thanking you,
      Transtutors.com

Transtutors.comwasted my time and money

Wasted my time and money, I have been calling them for 12 days to get a refund and still nothing. Don't work with this company.

Saima124 Jan 02, 2013

They just give credit and nothing else, if you want you can try http://www.myhomeworkexperts.com/accounting-homework-help.html

they are providing help at an affordable price and timely solutions

Hello Mineverro

Transtutors.com

Transtutors.com — don't waste your time and money with these buster indian scamp

They are big fraud they took my money for my assignment, at the beginning they didn't get me any...

Transtutors.com — do not ask them questions unless you want to get your ip banned from chatting

First of all...if you are new to the site (haven't registered) and see the "answer this question" button...

Accounting quizlow grade received

I had received a low score on an Accounting quiz taken by one of your so called "professionals." They credited $18 to that website but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that because I am not coming back to this site again. I have been on transtutors.com for the past 3 days complaining on my profile with different representatives. I am tired of this and all I am asking for is to get my money back on my debit card NOT on your website. I'm sure you make a ton of money off of other students and I am one of those UNHAPPY clients, it should not be that difficult to give that small amount of $45 back to me. Unlike you I need that money back because I am not a millionaire. I'm sure it won't be difficult. Isn't there a saying the customer comes first? In this case I am an unhappy customer and would like my money back. So please do so.
      Nareh
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Hello Nareh

Transtutors.com

Transtutorsmaths not a problem for me now!

Online tutoring @ transtutors.com is what one should avail for. Not worried about deadlines anymore. The tutors are professional and approachable. For most of my tutorial sessions, I was assigned a tutor of my choice. He helped me finish my college paper and reviewed it as well. I have been considerably doing well in math. Services aren’t expensive. I’d say, Recommended to students looking for math help.

Transtutors.comhigh payments and worst solutions

I loved you guys for good work earlier but at the end you screwed me up with high payments and worst solutions.

At the end It was www.myhomeworkexperts.com who helped me. Not like transtutors but in the real way to help students like me who got deceived by transtutors and other fake websites. I love you Aaron for achieving an A grade and that too with less deadline. I will see forward to refer my friends to submit their assignments with you.

Hello zAken

Transtutors.comreview of transtutors

Hello Everyone! Do check out transtutors.com for your assignments. You’ll find loads of services and cool features that will help you finish your assignments or papers. It isn’t too pricy, in fact quite affordable. Easy-to-navigate from one page to another. Topics are easily searchable. Use the ‘Get Answer Box’ to submit assignments. Pretty easy. Not one of those commercial scams. Try it out!

Transtutors.comcomplaint of transtutors

A Great resource for assignment problems. Feel confident about my math skills after taking online classes. With online assistance from transtutors.com, I am all set to learn a lot more than what I usually do. Classroom lectures do tend to become boring. Live tutoring with different attractive diagrams and graphs makes it easier to understand. It is fun as well. A different experience with better options to study.

Transtutors — review for transtutors

At college level, homework grades become important to score well. I have to attend to a very busy schedule...

Transtutors.com — what a fraud, scam

This is a student-helping website that helps them in doing their homework by paying cash online. But...

Transtutors.com — professional assignment help

Hi Everyone! Experienced something unusual. I had submitted two assignments on transtutors.com. Everything...

Transtutors.comhomework help

transtutors.com is an excellent online help resource for homework issues. It is definitely one of those good websites where you get genuine help regarding homework, projects, assignments, difficult questions, exams, etc. Signing up is very easy. You will get your answers in time. I have registered as a member and the experience has been pleasant so far. I feel happy for my academic investments. Keep up the good work, transtutors.com! Thanks!

Transtutors.comdon't loose money while wrecking your grade

It does not get any worse than this. First off, the site advertises American experts to tutor and help with academic assignments. The only thing American about this site is the address. What you really get are Indians (from India) who do the work, which comes back late and inadequate and incomplete. Then you play hell getting corrections. Each request takes them at least two days. Then, come the deadling, they write back to tell you they need more time. There goes part of the grade for being late. The goal for them is to stretch you out until your deadline passes and never to refund you any money if you are unsatisfied. Unfortunately for me, I signed up two assignments and paid nearly $500. On the first, it came back late and was so bad I could not turn it in or I would have failed. I had to completely redo it, it was over a week late as a result. The second, a research article, was also so bad I could not turn it in. Not even a single footnote in a LITERATURE REVIEW!! In both cases the grammar was so poor it was obviously not written by anyone with English as a first language. This company sucks, and is a scam, and that is the bottom line. Don't loose money while wrecking your grade. Try another way...

Hello Dimane

Transtutors.com

Transtutors.comit's really a genuine site

Transtutors.com is a nice site and very easy to navigate. I could easily locate my topic. Got my assignment before the deadline. No trouble during payment procedure and everything went smoothly. They also have discounts on group assignments. Definitely going to share it with all my friends and classmates. Thanks a ton you guys!

Transtutors.comhorrible assignments provider

Hi,
                      I hired them to help with my assignments and paid 150 USD. after 2 days they called me and said they can't complete within the time line. and asked for 48 hours. after another 48 hours they asked for another 48 hours and finally gave the assignment after 10 days. Now my totor has returned my assignment as its not complete and transtutors.com are again asking for same amount and I can't effort to pay that much and why should I..they are totally fraud..

Sami2012 Jun 25, 2012

It is exactly what happend with me. When I canceled the request, they start asking for time to make the refund. Until now I got nothing. Please lets keep warn people from them.

Hello @vaibhav.jain and @Sami2012

Transtutors.com

Transtutors.comI have tried transtutors many times but they always want to keep your money and give some credit for future assignments

I have tried Transtutors many times but they always want to keep your money and give some credit for future assignments.

Hello Pelimer

Chavos Apr 05, 2014

I agree, www.transtutors.com are scam. Ask anyone in my college and they will let you know how low they can fall

Used them more then 1 year back. They mentioned they are in USA but they are in India and I even talked to one of their manager ( someone named Shady if i recall )

He could hardly speak 1 word in English..I have graduated and I must let you know they owe me $ 350 !!

They opened new website www.transwebtutors.com also and sent me email about it..I recall telling them to have some self respect because for me they are thieves who have my $ 350

Avoid them..Losers !!

Transtutors.com — pls don't go there and die to get your money back

It's a complete fraudulent, scam website! Pls don't go there and die to get your money back.