Having problems with Transtutors.com?

Transtutors.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 617 933 5480 (United States)
+61 283 206 023 (Australia)
187 Wolf Road
Albany, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Transtutors.com Customer Service. Initial Transtutors.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Transtutors.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Transtutors.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Transtutors.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Transtutors.com Complaints & Reviews

Transtutors.comUnauthorized credit card charges

I signed up for a free trial of Transtutors. The website states that I would be charged $14.99 after the free trial, but instead I was charged $19.99. When I emailed customer service about this my question was repeatedly ignored as to why I was charged more. I did NOT consent to a $19.99 charge. This has been extremely frustrating, and the customer service email replies vaguely without answering my question. In addition, I have tried calling Transtutors four times without getting an answer. I would advise everyone to never use Transtutors. Guess I'm going to take my business back to Chegg.

Transtutors.comTranstutor is a scam

I subscribed to a free trail, which I believed I canceled at the end of free trail date to my surprise I was being debited after cancellation I have been debited for 3 consecutive months of no service rendered. I deleted my paypal account to stop the payment I was debit again.

I sent an email to have my transtutor account deleted with no response, the premium membership is nothing but a scam as there is no how to cancel the subscription and they expect you to pay for every question you asked on the platform what is the essence of premium membership

May 27, 2020

Transtutors.com — Premium membership

I've been charged 19.99 dollars three times so far for my premium membership. There's no way you...

Mar 26, 2020

Transtutors.com — they committed fraud and stole money from my accounts without consent

This company advertises tutoring services. After doing some research I decide to give them a try. The user...

Transtutors.com / Transweb Global"solution" to a problem

Would give zero stars if I could. I needed assistance on a problem and saw they has a "solution". I paid $24.50 for the 'solution"only to find the that part a and b were incorrect, and the creator did not even answer part c or d. When I asked for assistance with the online support chat, they ignored me completely. After an hour of waiting, they told me to email the support line. I emailed with a manager, Cindy Nell, who completely ignored my email as well. Horrible experience with this company. False advertising with"solutions" and ignoring so they will not have to reimburse.

• Transtutors.com's response · Nov 08, 2019

Hi,

Please share your Order I'd/ User I'd, so that I can help you out with this problem!

Transtutors.com / Transweb Globalpayments towards completion of royalty questions

transtutors people has a royality program of upload 1000 questions and answers in a month and earn 10000rs as a royality. I have uploaded all of them by spending a lot of time in it. after doing they have denied to give me payment by stating a false statement that we will get royality only if the questions are sold which are never mentioned earlier. I request not to trust transtutors at all as they are fraud people just use their tutors talent and time only for their growth

payments towards completion of royalty questions

they resolved my issue

Transtutors.comno payments for tutors

I have been registered as a tutor with transtutors. There is a scheme of upload and earn, stating that I should upload 1000 question and answers in a month so that I will get a royality of 10000 rs, I have uploaded the same but they are now refusing to pay now by stating payment will be provided only if the questions are sold which is not mentioned anywhere else during the scheme. They are such a fraud people ditching tutors and wasting their time. looting our knowledge. I have called time plenty of times regarding my payment. their representatives tells that we will look into it and give you a call but never calls back.

RESOLVED

transtuors have solved my problem

Transtutors.com / Transweb Globalplease don't use transtutors

I read a lot of bad reviews about TransTutors but I just used it because I had to submit my assignment and there was no choice to solve my problem.
            I spent over $100 but they gave me really really.. really "bad and basic" solution. They didn't ask me any specific questions, just read my assignment and then kept say that "Please pay it first". I still cannot believe the solution... it's really low quality. I was not able to submit my assignment. This is really worst situation. If they said it's too difficult for them, I would find another solution.

Transtutors.com / Transweb Globalonline homework helpers

My client ID number is tts231218-776221-2xlsx
              Date and time: 12/23/2018 11 pm to 4:30 am.
              I paid 200.00 for an assignment to be completed by 1 am and it was done by 4:30 am. I failed my test because of that and couldn't get refunded my 200.00. Danny (student mgr.) was very rude. 1st submission of the assignment was incomplete and past deadline. 2nd submission was at 4:30 am...too late to be used. Dany went from one lie after another like "the work was completed and submitted on time" but their 1st submission of the answers to the assignment came at 1:30 am (but was due at 1 am to give me time to record their answers on the test in the portal) and only had 1 answer out of 11 questions and the 1 answer didn't apply to any of the 11 questions. Transtutors really needed more time because they asked if they could have 4 or 5 hours to complete it and I said it had to be done in an hour and a half, so they said they could get the assignment done in that amount of time but they knew they couldn't and took my 200.00 payment anyway. The 2nd submission of the assignment was more suitable but way past the deadline and I ended up failing the test. My 200.00 should be refunded.

Transtutors.com / Transweb GlobalPrices are high

They have helped me in many assignments.

Quality of the service and solutions very good. Even the customer Care team is very helpful.

I feel that the prices are high, I have to negotiate the prices in each assignment.

They gave me discount but after discussion.

I feel if they can reduce the prices it will be very helpful and i will give them 5 star.

Transtutors.com / Transweb Globalhomework assignment

I contracted this company 10 days before my assignment was due to provide me with 20 pages of company data for one of the worlds largest retailers. The day it was due, I hadn't heard anything, so went back in to the website to find out what was going on. They told me the tutor needed one more hour to complete the assignment. 1.5 hours later, I still hadn't heard anything - they asked if it was possible to get an extension from my professor. Fortunately, I succeeded in doing that and got permission to turn in the next morning. I woke up to a message stating "we're sorry our tutor could not find the data you were looking for". They hung up on me twice, refuse to answer my chats, I ended up paying another company to get it done in 8 hours time and im sitting here praying they can do it.

Transtutors.com / Transweb Global — assignment help

They call themselves experts. They really don't know anything about what they are doing. I gave a MATLAB...

Transtutors.com — didn't help me with my assignment and refused to send full refund

This company is a scam, all good reviews are fake. they did not help me at all with my assignment, and...

Transtutors.com — beware!

People beware! Don't spend your money on this trash, don't trust and don't believe them. It's a complete...

Transtutors.comhelp with homework

Read the discussion thread... Incomplete solution was given... Initially the solutions provider did solution based on his own scenario.
                    Have already missed the deadline and no confident that the person delivering understands the question.
                    Also asked that the ansewrs provided are subdivided into the tasks.. I. E task 1, 2, 3 and 4... And this was not done.
                    All in all I am not happy and there have been 2 reworks and in each there is no good solution offered.
                    Not happy...

Transtutors.com — disgusting work on my assignment

The expert didn't write summary at all that was clearly written in paper and straight copy paste from...

Sydney

Transtutors.com — don't give them your card details!

These scammers charged me three times!! I contacted TransTutors support right away and they promised to...

Transtutors.comcharged me 2 times

About three months ago I signed up because I really wanted to find a nice tutor. Found this site and it looked amazing. I used their service and it was not bad, I got what I wanted. But then they charged me again so I contacted Transtutors and asked what was going on. They said that it was an accident and promised to return the money. Well, they replied very quickly and their rep seemed very helpful, so I did not smell a scam. Anyways, I'm officially done with this place long ago and I'm still waiting for my money. I guess they just forgot about me and decided to keep the money. What a terrible way to run a business.

• Al
                          Allen Winter Apr 23, 2016

They are very reliable in such cases, once i paid twice by mistake but they were very proactive and they contacted me and refunded the money within 3 days.

I will suggest you to contact back and they will surely refund you the money.

Transtutors.combad solution and bad experts

This is a big fraud company. They never give your assignment on time or if they does, they give you completely stupid assignments. When you ask for money back then they never give you back and forcefully tell you that whatever they give is the right assignment. They have stupid experts their work is completely plagiarism. I would like tell all people that pay pal never refund your money even though you claimed as dispute. Please guys I would like to warn you that I did this mistake please stay away from this company. I already lost my money

Transtutors.comre: altering price every 5 minutes

I was purposed one price at first then they changed it after 5 minutes and again they changed after 5 minutes, it was very dissapointing, ..I was just about to pay when they did it...why don't transtutors stick with the agreement they made, why transtutors keep changing the agreed price