Menu
Transtutors.com
reviews & complaints

Transtutors.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

52 complaints
10 resolved 42 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Transtutors.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
P
8:01 am

Transtutors.com - Upsetting customer service, premium membership scam

I registered to transtutors to see the question and join the free trial of 7 days period on April 23. On April 30, I was emailed by my banking that I was charged for the monthly subscription.

I logged in and cancelled on April 30 (the same day) and for double-checking - I contacted the live chat to ask if I can get my refund as it is shown as processing in my bank. The live chat said if I can get a refund if I emailed them within 24 hours. I emailed [email protected] and [email protected] on April 30.

They responsed on May 02 and said it was cancelled and no longer charge me. I was not asking for future, I asked for refund. As I contacted them on the same day I was charged. According to what live chat said - refund if emailing within 24 hours.

Then, on May 24, the customer service said "you haven't cancelled". Really annoyed as my page is shown that I cancelled on April 30 and almost one month later, you told me that I am still joining the plan? And the funny thing is the one said "it is cancelled" on May 02 and "it is not canncelled" on May 24 is actually the same customer service presentative.

Super upset by this customer service and I hope they will resolve it.

Desired outcome: Refund

Update by Penny Xu
Jun 01, 2022 10:10 am

Thanks, Allen. I got updates from my bank - the refund is received.

C
6:42 pm

Transtutors.com - Refusing to give refund despite missing deadIine and giving wrong soIution

I paid $20 for a soIution to an eIectricaI engineering Iab question, due on the 13th ApriI. This was delayed to the 15th April which I was not happy about as my official deadline was today the 18th April. On the 15th

On the 17th April, so 4 days late, I received a solution for a completely different assignment in a different field. Even someone with no background could tell considering my solution was a coding robot project, and what I got sent to me was hand written maths to dynamics of a rod. Even the number of questions were not the same. I said to the tutor and flagged to the manager that this was the wrong solution and they said they would revise it. I was then sent the "revised" solution Iater that day, which was the exact same as the previous one. Now my deadline has passed, and I have still not received the right solution which is completely pointless to me now. I have emailed and sent messages but they are now claiming they cannot refund me despite still having not even delivered what I paid for, nevermind in the 24 hour deadline I paid for, which clearly violates their own terms and conditions which states a refund can be granted if " If the tutors and experts are not able to meet the deadline for your work (barring the insignificant delay up to 10% of the last agreed deadline), given that you have provided all the details and sources without delay." As can be seen in the screenshots, the fiIe is even IabeIIed physics homework, and as stated previousIy, my question was programming and robotics.

If my money is not returned I wiII be contacting my bank.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund immediately

K
2:46 pm

Transtutors.com - Premium Membership

I tried the trial premium membership for a day and canceled it immediately after I got my answer. I know I canceled before the trial was over because I purposefully bookmarked the page so I can check multiple times to make sure it was canceled. I went to check my card and I was charged for the full membership? I keep calling the number and no one is answering. One person answered (sounded like they were in the bathroom) and asked me if I mind before putting me on hold then hanging up. I've filed a dispute with my bank because that's pure fraud.

Says that my membership started on the 28th but yet you charge me on the 10th/11th? Fraud.

Desired outcome: Refund.

Update by K Chang
Mar 17, 2022 3:20 pm

I went back to try and show how it didn't show that I unsubscribed and now it says unsubscribed TODAY. Included the screenshot anyways to show that my last activity date was the day that I signed AND ended the subscription. My last activity date is Feb. 22. How did I start on the 28th of Feb., but you charge me on the 11th?

I also want to add, how do you claim that your 559 number is in NY, but it’s actually a California number. Way to go scammers!

M
1:25 pm

Transtutors.com - unauthorized charges

hello.

I am filing this complaint against transtutors because they ve been charging me me $19.99 for a one time service that was for 06/28/2021. However the have been billing me ever since ( for 7 months ) even though I tried cancelling my subscription. I reached out to them via email, an,I talked to a live chat representative and still nothing . I tried to reach my bank so they can block that merchant from my bank account but they cannot do so. I believe they are billing me via paypal.I dont have no way of contacting transtutors via phone number. I really am not happy and I am asking for a refund for those past 7 months.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Desired outcome: Please refund $19.99 for the past 7 months.

D
7:22 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Concern, I bought their service and before I bought I informed them about my urgency and having limited time. I told them I don't have time and I selected their service of 2 hours (3 hours service, I can't recall 2 or 3 hours exactly but it is either 2 or 3 hours) and paid the cash with their discount offer. They assured me I will get quality service...

W
8:19 am

Transtutors.com - Premium membership scam

I registered to transtutors to see the question that might help me with my grade. I entered the free trial of 7 days period and i wanted to cancel it. To my suprise when i refreshed the page it showed that i have no premium membership and no acces to any questions. I gave up and wanted to cancel this membership but there was no option for it. I emailed transtutors support and they emailed me back late at night the day before i was supposed to pay for the next month that my membership was cancelled and i will no longer have to pay them. To my surprise todayi got an email saying that i got 19.99$ deducted from my account. I tried to contact them, no response for now, but overall it's just a big scam. I specifically contacted them 6 days before my next payment was due that there is no way for me to cancell the membership and they said that they cancelled it and that no money will be taken. Very upset by this situation and i hope they will resolve it.

Desired outcome: Full refund

3 comments
C
Nov 27, 2021 7:43 am

Transtutors.com — DOUBLE PAYMENT
I registered to transtutors to see the question that might help me with my grade. I entered the free trial of 7 days period and i wanted to cancel it. Because it did not permit that I can't access my trial .To my surprise after 7 days they automatically pay $19.99 twice. I gave up and wanted to cancel this membership but there was no option for it. I emailed [email protected] and want cancelled my payment. I tried to contact them, no response for now. There is no way for me to cancel the membership and they said that they cancelled it and that no money will be taken. Very upset by this situation and i hope they will resolve it. Please give back my money. I can't use its benefits even during trial.

W
7:53 am

Transtutors.com - Refund Policy

I subscribed for the trial version a few days ago and forgot to cancel it. However, when signing up and paying for the subscription, it does show that i am entitled to a cash refund of a 100% in the first month but after logging in and checking how to get the refund the site now says "Please note there is no refund in Premium Membership." This is very deceiving and transtutors needs to be clear on their policy

11:29 pm

Transtutors.com - For payment

I'm tutor at transtutor, I didn't receive my payment. this is worst experience with transtutor. I have recently joined transtutor as a tutor, I give my precious time for this, but at the end of tha day i didn't receive my payment this is very disappointed even i mail about my problem and they didn't reply me. Please help me for this situation how can i get my payment

R
4:59 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Transtutors.com - locking of login and see my accounts and transactions

I'm writing this to inform you that a number of emails are being sent by me and in Inspite of sending many emails my tutor dashboard has been locked since 19/03/21, my tutor id is 737612, and also my payment for the month of June is pending earned payment for questions nearly ranging to 1000 for capsule question and support systems all are in vain. The representatives who work or at least to whom I spoke hardly picks the call nor speaks properly. There is no tutor support whatsoever. I kindly oblige you to inform me of the status of these queries. Please resolve the issues and make payment of my royalties and question which are resolved every month so that I can see the transaction

Desired outcome: my account must be opened as per agreement signed and royalty should be paid

10:59 am

Transtutors.com - Locked dashboard and late payments

I'm writing this to inform you that my tutor dashboard has been locked since 9/07/21, my tutor id is 1335598, and also my payment for the month of June is in pending earned payment, the question id's are 2938166, 5050315, 5062682, 5043346, 3068326. Inspite of sending many emails via capsule and support systems all are in vain. The representatives who work or at least to whom I spoke to hardly picks the call nor speaks properly . There is no tutor support whatsoever.I kindly oblige you to inform me the status of these two queries.

Desired outcome: Resolve issues

F
12:18 pm
Transtutors.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Transtutors.com - No refund made at all and they have money back logo!

I used service below since it clearly says 100% cashback for first month with 'money back logo'.
But when i actually saw the solution, it wasn't correct and very poor, disappointing.
So i wanted to get a refund but your service didn't, by saying that cashbacks are only given to
the account wallet i made in your website. But seeing the solution not helpful at all, who would want their money back for more services?
It is very disappointing since it means that you made below 'Monthly Plan' with logos just to deceive customers and earn money.

R
4:50 pm

Transtutors.com - Non payment of dues

I have worked on 25 assignment requests basis which I was liable to get 21595 rupees from transtutor. But they blocked my account as well as abused me. They have a pattern... As soon as I cross a threshold of 20k... I start getting heated messages from moderators. They are doing it with everyone and as on date they have 15 to 18 questions high value orders and volume to which they fail to handle

My main dispute is that they have blocked my account and they are yet to pay me 21595 rupees exactly

Update by Rishab nigam
May 12, 2021 2:50 am

And Why the payment is delayed to 20 th may, as per the agreement, the payment were to be processed by 15th of payment cycle. Please stop holding dual standards at your end.

Update by Rishab nigam
May 12, 2021 2:24 am

My work is never poor...your system has technical snags. Tutor don't get access to the correct files that results in duplication of efforts. To every reviews, I have provided updated solutions. On top of it I have 12 five star ratings. Please ask kapil Joshi to not do direct engagements or use abusive language to tutors

They paid 18k

J
3:12 am

Transtutors.com - Unauthorized credit card charges

I signed up for a free trial of Transtutors. The website states that I would be charged $14.99 after the free trial, but instead I was charged $19.99. When I emailed customer service about this my question was repeatedly ignored as to why I was charged more. I did NOT consent to a $19.99 charge. This has been extremely frustrating, and the customer service email replies vaguely without answering my question. In addition, I have tried calling Transtutors four times without getting an answer. I would advise everyone to never use Transtutors. Guess I'm going to take my business back to Chegg.

Desired outcome: REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:04 pm

Transtutors.com - Transtutor is a scam

I subscribed to a free trail, which I believed I canceled at the end of free trail date to my surprise I was being debited after cancellation I have been debited for 3 consecutive months of no service rendered. I deleted my paypal account to stop the payment I was debit again.

I sent an email to have my transtutor account deleted with no response, the premium membership is nothing but a scam as there is no how to cancel the subscription and they expect you to pay for every question you asked on the platform what is the essence of premium membership

Desired outcome: Refund my money

M
7:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've been charged 19.99 dollars three times so far for my premium membership. There's no way you can cancel it. Furthermore; the customer service dosent even respond to my emails. I've already sent them five emails about the subject. First, I've sent them an email asking about their premium membership and how can I cancel it, no response. Second, I've...

B
9:38 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company advertises tutoring services. After doing some research I decide to give them a try. The user experience on the website is so flawed that the site kept glitching out when attempting to make an account. The site finally normalized and offered me %15 a month subscription. I finish signing up and the page begins to glitch and reload. I check my...

V
9:41 pm

Transtutors.com - "solution" to a problem

Would give zero stars if I could. I needed assistance on a problem and saw they has a "solution". I paid $24.50 for the 'solution"only to find the that part a and b were incorrect, and the creator did not even answer part c or d. When I asked for assistance with the online support chat, they ignored me completely. After an hour of waiting, they told me to email the support line. I emailed with a manager, Cindy Nell, who completely ignored my email as well. Horrible experience with this company. False advertising with"solutions" and ignoring so they will not have to reimburse.

S
11:01 am

Transtutors.com - payments towards completion of royalty questions

transtutors people has a royality program of upload 1000 questions and answers in a month and earn 10000rs as a royality. I have uploaded all of them by spending a lot of time in it. after doing they have denied to give me payment by stating a false statement that we will get royality only if the questions are sold which are never mentioned earlier. I request not to trust transtutors at all as they are fraud people just use their tutors talent and time only for their growth

they resolved my issue

S
9:03 am

Transtutors.com - no payments for tutors

I have been registered as a tutor with transtutors. There is a scheme of upload and earn, stating that I should upload 1000 question and answers in a month so that I will get a royality of 10000 rs, I have uploaded the same but they are now refusing to pay now by stating payment will be provided only if the questions are sold which is not mentioned anywhere else during the scheme. They are such a fraud people ditching tutors and wasting their time. looting our knowledge. I have called time plenty of times regarding my payment. their representatives tells that we will look into it and give you a call but never calls back.

Read full review of Transtutors.com

transtuors have solved my problem

D
2:21 am

Transtutors.com - please don't use transtutors

I read a lot of bad reviews about TransTutors but I just used it because I had to submit my assignment and there was no choice to solve my problem.
I spent over $100 but they gave me really really.. really "bad and basic" solution. They didn't ask me any specific questions, just read my assignment and then kept say that "Please pay it first". I still cannot believe the solution... it's really low quality. I was not able to submit my assignment. This is really worst situation. If they said it's too difficult for them, I would find another solution.

Transtutors.com contacts