Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Scams Transtutors.com don't waste your time and money with these buster indian scamp

Transtutors.com  - don't waste your time and money with these buster indian scamp

N
Author of the complaint
4:42 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They are big fraud they took my money for my assignment, at the beginning they didn't get me any assignment until I have called them several time and at the end they send me a rubbish answer for the two questions out of 6 and they said it's part and when I told them even this is not perfect answer they said they will change the writer, I have refused this solution as my deadline has passed then they said we will credit to your account 75% of the money I refused as I want them to refund my money and have made a dispute with PayPal and unfortunate till date they did not refund my money it's my words to all of you don't waste your time and money with these buster Indian scamp.

Helpful? 0 0
5 comments
Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am

Please someone help...i dont want to waste money anymore

Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am

I want to cancel my subscription but that translator profile doesn't appear in my PayPal although I already done and pay the subscription

Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am

I want to delete the subscription. But in my Paypal there is no transtutor profile. What the hell.

H
Feb 03, 2014 4:42 am

Hello Normite

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and will do whatever we can to help sort out your problem. Kindly please send in your user details and your order ID number at [email protected] We will be expecting your mail.

Thanking You,
Transtutors.com

J
Jan 21, 2014 4:42 am

Electrical Engineering can get really complicated at times. Once an assignment was giving me sleepless nights but I managed to complete it courtesy Transtutors. I really liked the way the site functions and as far as its service was concerned, it was the best quality ever. When need be, I’ll get back to them again.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

52 complaints