Menu

complaints

Ed2Go Complaints Summary

9 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Ed2Go. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ed2Go has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ed2Go. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Ed2Go complaints 12

Sort by:

Newest Ed2Go complaints

V
7:21 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 16 November 2022 a Reasonable Accommodation was processed for my course, Certified Medical Administrative Assistance, because Ed2Go initially failed to provide the course materials at the time of my enrollment and processed a course* extension to 01 November 2023 to rectify the errors made on their end. On 01 November 2023, Student Advisor Ms. Jessica...

C
Ed2Go has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ed2Go I enrolled in ed2go because I was told by two workers that it is an accredited program and that I would be able to continue my education by just

I enrolled in ed2go because I was told by two workers that it is an accredited program and that I would be able to continue my education by just applying to a different school for vet technician. I have finished my program and have tried to applied to a veterinarian technician program which I got rejected since the school is not accredited, I called the people that told me it is accredited and now they say they never told me it was. I have to start the same program all over again with a different school just to be a technician. I paid for nothing.

Read full review of Ed2Go and 1 comment

1 comment
L. Kirlin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I completed my course on Nov 11 2021 And was suppose to receive a voucher for testing within one or two weeks. They keep saying by this Friday so they are closed and can not contact them till the following week. Why I do not have the voucher I payed for that goes with the course that I received? I have checked with others and they give a lot of reasons (excuses IMO) and now are trying to blame it on who they get them through being gone for the holidays soon (after the 23 no access to get them till after the new year. I have tried to contact them and keep the ball rolling but they seem stuck on not doing anything till the new year. It has been over a month an far longer then the posted one to two weeks set forth for getting it according to them and there site.

A
Ed2Go has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ed2Go Why would anyone offer a professional development course that doesn't count towards professional development?

Why would anyone offer a professional development course that doesn't count towards professional development? FIU is offering ed2go classes, when you search teacher recertification classes. I have a professional teacher certificate with the state of Florida but am not currently teaching right now. When in that situation, one option to renew your certification is to take 2 college courses in teaching subjects. This is a popular option, I have rectified this way twice before. NOWHERE when signing up for this class, did it clarify that it doesn't count as a college course, or even as a professional development class. This class counts for nothing. They need to be more honest in their marketing.

Read full review of Ed2Go and 3 comments

3 comments
F
F
F. Hintz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I signed up via Ed2go a Phebotomy Course through Bloomfield College. I was not aware that this Course did not have a Lab live lab which is needed to practice. I was lied to several times interactive software one on one instruction with a facilator. I also recieved a practice arm specify for IV practice insertion. This Course you need human component to practice so you do not cause harm which an entire lecture goes over what can happen if blood drawn not done correctly and also test results could not be correct. I was informed they had contract for Externship with CVS Walgreens they do not they tried to tell me Bloomfield College was suppose to get me Externship. I can not move forward and I wasted 5.5 months of lecture time they offered a Course without all comments to succeed and basically said you go find what you need after taking my $ I was even told fake it pretend you have drawn blood before the person will not know you have not?

S. Hauck
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I took a course through Ed2go for Freight Broker and paid $1800 from February to May . I have contacted Ed3go several times and still haven't received my certificate of completion. I did take in consideration the Covid pandemic, but has been over a year and I haven't received it. I have contacted ***, who reported that my certificate was sent in March . I still have not received my certificate that cost me $1800 and it's October .

M. Hegmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company does not follow thru with anything they promised in there contract. They don't help get thru the education, you never get any answers for any of your questions, can't get a hold of the teacher and now I've been locked out and can't even get into my classes. The program is expensive and I have been trying to get a hold of anyone!

Is Ed2Go legit?

Our verdict: Ed2Go has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Ed2Go's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Ed2Go can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Ed2Go earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Ed2Go achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Ed2Go. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 75% of 12 negative reviews, Ed2Go is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Ed2go.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Ed2Go website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Ed2go.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Ed2Go, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Ed2Go website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Ed2go.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Ed2Go.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the ed2go.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Ed2Go protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Ed2Go. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ed2Go I completed my course on Nov 11 2021 And was suppose to receive a voucher for testing within one or two weeks

G

Ed2Go I was seeking an certified SQL course while living in Buffalo, NY

I was seeking an certified SQL course while living in Buffalo, NY. I came across a course that was suppose to have been given by the University of Buffalo online. They promised full support in getting you through the program, I went to one or two classes and realized that there is no support at all, they sell you a book and you are on your own. I shared my complaint with their administration but she was not any help. I now realize that the person that signed me up, tried to give me a hint but I did not get the hint and continued to move forward with signing up for the course. I wish they would have been honest with me, by informing me that very little to no support is provided. I am being charged over $2000 for this course that never lived up to its expectations. I would like the charge removed from my credit and the loan cancelled.

Read full review of Ed2Go and 1 comment

1 comment
H
H
H. Kovacek
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been waiting for books for the second half of my program for almost 2 months now. I have emailed my student advisor and instructor repeatedly and gotten no response from either. I have called and left messages and again, no response. If this issue is not resolved in the next 5 business days, my only option will be to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education.

Ed2Go has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ed2Go I completed my paralegal certification course on 9/14 and it was stated that in 6-10 weeks, I would receive my certification

I completed my paralegal certification course on 9/14 and it was stated that in 6-10 weeks, I would receive my certification. I have reached out on multiple occasions and received a response from Ed2go that it is the school (L***t) which is holding the certificate and has not sent it out yet. I have applied for several jobs that do require the certificate in hand for verification and have missed out on the multiple employment opportunities due to not receiving the certificate within the time frame described in our educational contract. At this time, I would like a full refund as I have reached out again to my advisor (L***r) and my requests are being ignored. I paid for my education in full and have missed out on employment opportunities and continue to do so because their lack of abidance by the contract specified agreement terms.

Ed2Go has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ed2Go I purchased and completed a program with Ed2Go that claimed to fully prepare you for taking the CCA certification exam

I purchased and completed a program with Ed2Go that claimed to fully prepare you for taking the CCA certification exam. This course in no way prepared me for the exam. It covered about half of what I actually need to know. After completing hte program and taking practice exams (even some provided by Ed2Go but through a different company), I was able to correctly answer very few questions, even after trying to find the information anywhere in the course material. Several entire sections that are required to know for the exam are not covered anywhere. They in no way can claim that this course prepares you for the exam. In order to even have a chance at passing it, I will have to take several more courses that cover the additional information. I am utterly furious about this and can't believe that I wasted so much money on this course only to have to spend more elsewhere.

C

Ed2Go I signed up via Ed2go a Phebotomy Course through Bloomfield College

Y
Ed2Go has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ed2Go I signed up for a class on July 23 for a phlebotomy course through HCC that was provided by ed2go

I signed up for a class on July 23 for a phlebotomy course through HCC that was provided by ed2go. When initally signing up it stated in the course outline i would be provided with a lab arm and an opportunity for an externship. I paid 2,300 for the course which is $400 more than my local school that offers the same course. When i finished the school portion of my course and passed my exam i searched long and hard for an externship have reached out multiple time to ed2go for help on getting an externship and also a lady at HCC. They all recommended since MASS isnt required to be certified i try to apply for jobs and call for externships which i have done both and they will not provide me with an externship because everywhere is paired with STCC my local school. I have had multiple interviews and have been turned down because i have zero externship experience. I am stuck and have no way to be fully certified i need help from ed2go.

R

Ed2Go Ed2go is a mess

Ed2go is a mess. CCA medical billing & coding with voucher course is ridiculous. Student advisor will ignore messages then reply when others are cc. It took a month for a email reply to receiving a review guide that they have nothing to do with it and to ignore it and it was cengage problem who then told me they have no idea even tho it came with course books. Send books NOT approve by ahima so can NOT take exam. After another month finally was sent books that were approved with another review guide that I was able to get opened so they lied about that finally after two months of waiting since I had finished my course needed to refresh it all. Once I started review quizzes finding out that the course and quizzes don't match up. I can't answer half of them. I wasn't taught any of that information. The Exam I found out is NOT online which I was told it was and can't even take with college I signed up at that near me. Have to go out of city to take exam $2600 paid for nothing.

D

Ed2Go Sells adult education

Sells adult education. Timeline 1yr to complete or extension needs to be paid upfront in cash for student to graduate if they go past the window. They ask they ask for up to 500.00 additional to tuition of 2,695.00. Started program 4/15. She has never talked or received help from a teacher. Every time she finishes a section it takes several emails, texts, calls for them to send additional materials and they take to six weeks to unlock the next section but do not credit the student with any extra time. My daughter completed a section and she as well as myself have been trying to get her next set of books mailed to her and the next mods unlocked for her to continue. Her year is up in April for completion, and she is behind because they don't seem to respond or send her what she needs to finish. This is the 3rd time this happens. When I finally reach someone, they want extension of 500.00 in cash because she will not make her deadline. When I ask for them to credit her time due to the fact that it takes several weeks for them to send her the curriculum and/or books for her to continue, they refuse. They say this is not done even though they are the ones keeping her from finishing the program. We have several emails and messages to them but no response. I finally decided to file a complaint because it just seems to me that they are running the clock so they can collect more money. They have not done anything they promised when the contract was started. I have been paying the tuition every month without fail but they have failed to give my daughter what they promised. I would like time credited back to my daughter, her books that are due to her so she can continue her last two mods. And I would like them to unlock her from the site so she can access the education she paid for! And I would like them to not have her locked out again just so they can run the clock! I feel they are going to hold her certificate hostage until I pay more money. This is not right.

E
Ed2Go has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ed2Go I started this program in hopes to add to my nursing education and become more marketable

I started this program in hopes to add to my nursing education and become more marketable. Since starting the program was very unorganized. I waited for my books for months pieces missing.. stalling my education and pushing my completion date back. When the books were sent pieces were missing stalling time longer... being a nurse I have back ground in anatomy and physiology which is the first 6 months of the program completing this with ease. As I started the actually coding and billing portion of the course and called to let ED2GO know this is not what I was thinking as advertised and the program structure was terrible. I was advised it was too late to get a refund. I asked how it was too late they said you should have called right away. I said I did, as soon as I started the billing portion I noted this is not what I was thinking... they said I should have cancelled in the first 6 months or 3 months and I explained that it was not the meaty (medical coding) portion of the course yet how was I suppose to know it was just terminology, which I already know. They told me there is nothing they can do now after taking the course and studying I was not aware that I would need to buy books yearly for the exam and pay a $175 yearly subscription fee to the AAPC to keep my certification. This was never told to me I was contemplating since they wouldn't do anything for me and I took out a personal loan with my bank($3,000 and still paying this off) I may as well finish and have the certification. well after trying to study I now realize how horrible and unorganized with no structure this program really was. I was misinformed of all the out of pocket expenses to this point. I want a refund as I an unemployed and never going to use this "education" as they say. I have taken very challenging nursing programs and this program was terrible. It takes for ever for anyone to call you back and you get pushed to the side after they received my money in full it was game over... horrible program please help me. A Nurse and mother of two that needs her money and now to find a different job from home.

Overview of Ed2Go customer experience

Ed2Go, a popular online learning platform, has received numerous consumer complaints. Users report poor customer service, outdated course materials, and technical difficulties. Many have experienced issues with course registration and payment, with some claiming to have been charged multiple times for the same course. Others have expressed frustration with the lack of communication and support from Ed2Go staff. Overall, Ed2Go's reputation has suffered due to these issues and users are encouraged to seek alternative online learning platforms.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ed2Go contacts