Transtutors.compls don't go there and die to get your money back

J

It's a complete fraudulent, scam website! Pls don't go there and die to get your money back.

• My
    mylink 123 May 12, 2012

Transtutors biggest joke on the web They take your money and give you the wrong solutions will not refund your money. Do what i did get your credit card company to investigate them,

Sami2012 Jun 25, 2012

I totally agree with you

Sami2012 Jun 25, 2012

Please never go there

• Ha
    Happy31 Feb 04, 2014

Hello @Jilles, @Sami2012, @mylink 123

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and will do whatever we can to help sort out your problem. Kindly please send in your user details and your order ID number at [email protected] We will be expecting your mail.

Thanking You,
    Transtutors.com

Mark Lindsey Jun 29, 2019

I paid $40 via PayPal for an assignment and no one works on it and the Transtutors promised that they will give me a refund. But after wait for more than one month, I never get my refund.

The Transtutors company is obviously a scam company. This Transtutors.com is Fraud!!!

Comments
    Comments

• Ad
    Addison Elizabeth Nov 30, 2019

Usually I'm not a kind of person who keeps on reviewing the products or services but Transtutors provides a good range of services, which are very helpful for the students who are either working or busy in their daily schedule.

I'll definitely recommend this service to be availed by the students

• He
    Hem Sharmy Dec 03, 2019

was looking for the answer of my assignment questions on Google and found one of the similar kind on Transtutors. It showed that 5 PDF answers were uploaded for the same but had no preview for them. I decided to take a chance and purchased it for $20 AUD and the solution was perfect as I was looking for!!
    Transtutors has really a good database..!!