Tracy Toyotascam

C

My fiance’ (Yonas Muluneh) and I, bought a car from Tracy Toyota on november 5, 2011. When we bought the car Frank Niknam ( general manager) and Omid Hatif ( General Sales Manager) told us the car been inspected, pass smog and safety.

The saddest part is my fiance’ works at the same dealer ship.

Two days later on november 7, 2011 he went their to pick up some stuff that we forgot from the car that we traded in. So the customer relation manager told him (her name is Victoria vierra), the car that we bought never been inspected, smog nor none of the safety features done on the car! So my fiance’ talked to the general manager and he told him again its been done! they went to service departement to see the record whether its been done or not, but there was no record found that says they done anything on the car we bought .

So on november 7, 2011 they did the inspection! If my fiance’ didn’t find out about it, they put my family and i in danger and we will never find out! so my fience’ ask Frank (the General manager) why they did that to him and his family, the human resource called him and told him they are going to suspend him with out telling him why, the reason he’s going to be suspended. so he has to quit because it is going to be bad for him to look for another job.

• D1
    D1B Aug 28, 2014

Wish I could give this dealer a rating of zero stars. STAY AWAY! I ordered a new car from this dealer in early May. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks of not hearing anything I contacted them and they stalled around a few days before telling me it was to be built on August 1. By mid-August I asked for an update via phone and email and never received a return call. Ended up complaining to the Bay Area sales manager who promised to find out what happened and never heard from him either. Tracy Toyota is not to be trusted and the Bay Area sales manager is harming Toyota's good reputation. GO ELSEWHERE TO BUY YOUR CAR!