Tracfonetracfone byop sim card and customer service

R

I am raj. I have my unlock smartphone ... I had check my IEMI number on tracephone website and they said that congrats your phone is compatible. I had purchase new BYOP SIM Card... after that I had contacted there customer service agent... they said your phone is not compatible bcz it is overseas phone. After sometimes the agent had asked again my serial number of the SIM card. Then they said you had not activated the card. for that I required air time Pin. I went to Walmart and purchased $22 air time card.
Now I had contacted them again and the agent was so rude and unprofessional... even didn't care to reply also... we have to hang up and hang up then they say something which is irrelevant what they said before.
again wait and wait...
Then they asked me the Air time pin number I had provided that ..no reply from then... again wait and wait ... when I asked repeatedly is there some one no reply no reply...
Then again they asked me ZIP code... I had provided it ..no response... wait and wait...
When I was getting mad... Tracephone agent shows there attitude... rudeness... unprofessional...
And finally Tracephone agent had told me that you SIM card is faulty and has to replace it. When I has some query ...they shows rudeness ...you want replacement??? only one reply.
Really spoil my long memorial day weekend!!!
I am getting frustrated... with Tracephone services and particularly the behavior . I never came across such rudeness, unprofessional, attitude people.
When I had informed that you are making me mad !!! then who bothered ... Tracephone had try to make me more mad and frustrated. I didn't know what is going on.
I am so upset that a Tracephone getting new customer and they are behaving in such a way then what they will do once I start the services. I have no hope that they will provide any services.